Chap. 1-11 Born to Bite *Partial Spoilers*!!!

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Chap. 1-11 Born to Bite *Partial Spoilers*!!!

Postby Denise on September 25th, 2010, 3:13 pm

Eshe seemed to spend most of the book working on not much blood, so I'd think when Armand took some it would have taken her longer to recoup. Plus, the smoke inhalation would cause some damage, though I'm not sure how much of that had occurred by the time A. woke up to get them out. (I'm only up to where JB has come to help on my re-read).
Denise

Postby wren on September 26th, 2010, 7:55 am

susan60625 wrote:
orionsfaith wrote:
Denise wrote:I was thinking the same thing about the Maunsels, especially since you knew someone was home when the first visti happened.

As for the thread, I never got to participate because once I picked up the book, I didn't put it down.

lol! figured that would be the case for most, did you literally read it all in one sitting!? epic. 8-)

Orionsfaith, Denise isn't the only one who read the book in one sitting. I do that with most books, to the detriment of everything else. I'm just too excited upon receiving the books to put them down! One of Lynsay's books usually take me about 3-4 hours. But I would do the same thing with the Harry Potter books. When the last book came out, I was sweltering in an apartment with no A/C, so I ended up sitting in a bathtub of cool water until 3:00 a.m. (for a total of about 7-8 hours)! Some times I don't even stop for food! However, once I finish a book for the first time, I immediately start a slow re-read to catch the details I missed the first time because of my race to see how it ended!

Ditto! I read so fast that I can usually read in one sitting. On the rereads, I take the time to savor the book... :)
wren

Postby sin on September 26th, 2010, 6:02 pm

Lynsay's books are just sooo good you have to read in just a few hours..then the re-reads take just a tad longer..just to savor every word..:)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Denise on September 26th, 2010, 10:31 pm

I'm on my third day of the re-read and only a little over half way through the book. Definitely savoring.
Denise

Previous

Return to Discuss the Series