Countdown to HFY

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Countdown to HFY

Postby sin on November 26th, 2010, 9:37 pm

I will be at wally world at midnight to see if they have it then.. If not then off to Borders :) can not wait

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Rawr on November 30th, 2010, 9:07 am

*sigh yeah i was a bit lazy last night on account of the rain. Shall pick up today. I watched Harry potter movies 1-3 last night. I think i shall fall asleep to 4 then wake up to go pick up the kitties and the book. If G.G. ever got a book though I'd wait in line for hours beforehand probably using my wal-mart connections to see if I could get it even an hour earlier. heh heh heh. I'd imagine G.G. being a challenge to woo. Like pulling buttons....er..i mean teeth... But yeah being a bit rebellious with the family and owning THAT kind of club...i'd bet he'd be all "they think that if they set a different beautiful vampire that I will fall at her feet and beg to be turned." Now i'm picturing she'd either be innocent of that much raw sensuality or curious to see what challenge this G.G. would throw at her. I mean how often does the woman have to woo the man?........Ooops I've been working on plotlines too long this weekend, i'm babbling. :oops: Bad Rawr save the character development for your lupines and sidhe. :roll:
Well time for sleeps. I'm sure i'll have intriguing dreams again. I better keep my netbook nearby.
-Dreaming Rawr
Rawr

Postby Denise on November 30th, 2010, 4:34 pm

Ugh, stopped by Target on my way to pick up school kids. They DIDN"T have it! Now I have to make a trip to Wal-Mart.
Denise

Previous

Return to Discuss the Series