News of Single White Vampire & Argeneau 11

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

News of Single White Vampire & Argeneau 11

Postby Mr Spice on May 22nd, 2008, 8:49 pm

Hi folks - great to be back,

Apologies for the silence. We're in the middle of selling the house and looking for another and all the while Lynsay is well into the writing of Argeneau book number 11. So, as you might imagine, free time for all of us is a rare thing, right now.

While I can't give away details of book 11 (other than it will be printed with black ink, on off white paper) - I can drop the hint that there are some interesting developments going to happen between books 11 & 12... but my lips are sealed and I can say no more.

We've also received notification today that Dorchester are officially going to republish and re-promote Single White Vampire. They've even done a brand new cover for the book, no expense spared, foil blocking, raised lettering, a hunk with a bat tattoo and all the bells and whistles that will match with the style of those books published by Avon.

I'm going to post the cover on Lynsay's blog and her MySpace page before the evening is out so keep an eye open for it.

Dave
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Re: News of Single White Vampire & Argeneau 11

Postby jill on May 22nd, 2008, 10:50 pm

WAHOO!!!!!!

Mr. Spice are you sure you don't want to give a small itty bitty hint about book 11 or 12. I promise not to tell anyone - swear my lips are sealed. :lol:
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby Copper on May 23rd, 2008, 4:30 am

prity please i wana know :( :( :(
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby Denise on May 23rd, 2008, 8:20 am

Maybe we'll convince them to print the Book Club hardbacks, too!
Denise

Postby Mr Spice on May 23rd, 2008, 3:36 pm

OK, so it's a day later than I promised but the covers of both The Rogue Hunter and the republished Single White Vampire are both now visible on Lynsay's blog page at http://lynsaysands.spaces.live.com/

Dave
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Postby wren on May 23rd, 2008, 9:53 pm

Mr. Spice, first of all it's great to see you again. It sounds like you are all very busy, but I hope that means everything is going well. A big thank you for posting the covers on the blog. They are beautiful, and the larger picture makes it so much easier to see what they really look like. A happy big thanks to Dorchester for the reissue of Single White Vampire, and I hope they do reissues of Love Bites and Tall, Dark, & Hungry in the near future!

Being our Mr. Spice, you gave us just a little tease about books 11 & 12. What could these new developments be? We can't even speculate yet, because not one of the Spice clan has let on who book 11 features yet. We don't even know if it's a second Enforcer book...wow, that just means more fun in the future while we try to guess!Image

Dave, Lynsay, Terri, and of course, Emma-Cat, hold on tight during this upheaval of selling/buying and moving homes...hopefully it will go by quickly!Image Image
wren

Postby wren on May 23rd, 2008, 9:57 pm

Do we have a release date yet for Dorchester's reissue of SWV? I don't want to miss getting a copy! There is simply no such thing as having too many Argeneau books! Jodi & I already have our copies of The Rogue Hunter on order. :D
wren

Postby Denise on May 24th, 2008, 10:42 am

Okay, so what's the publishing schedule for 11 & 12? I think I'm dying,here! :( :cry:
Denise

Postby Jodi on May 24th, 2008, 10:50 am

I really like the new cover of SWV. I am not a fan of the old cartoonish one. Do we know if they plan on redoing the other two?
Jodi

Postby Denise on May 24th, 2008, 10:56 am

I suspect they will wait to see how the sales of this one go and then make that decision.
Denise

Next

Return to Discuss the Series