Born to Bite - New York Times Ranking

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Born to Bite - New York Times Ranking

Postby Jewelz on September 14th, 2010, 9:28 pm

Lynsay wrote:Thanks guys! Sorry, I have been off playing with Christian and his cara and haven't stuck my head up much till now. Will no doubt drop out of sight again for a while to finish it. I think you'll like his bandmates. Lets see they are Zanipolo, Raffaele, Santo and Giacinta (Gia). They are Nottes all, cousins (cuginos). Now I must stop typing before I give too much away.

Lynsay, the blabbermouth

Hey Blabbermouth. Congratulations on the rankings. May you have many more throughout the years. You know what would be entertaining? Not saying another word about Christains book just for Sue's benefit. Teasing her for the next year sounds great. Make her suffer for the tidbits. Same goes for Sherr when you write JB's book. :twisted: I'm in a wicked mood today!

-Jewelz, who could really use a nap. :twisted: :twisted:

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby susan60625 on September 14th, 2010, 9:48 pm

Jewelz, You are an evil, evil woman today! :?
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby sin on September 14th, 2010, 9:53 pm

OOO I guess I am rubbing off on my sisters,..muahahahahahaha :twisted: :twisted:

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Jewelz on September 14th, 2010, 10:36 pm

sin wrote:OOO I guess I am rubbing off on my sisters,..muahahahahahaha :twisted: :twisted:

High five sister sin!!! LOL... LOL... LOL...

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby Lynsay on September 15th, 2010, 12:25 am

Santo is a Notte, the drummer in Christian's band, Denise.

Ooh. 5 at Borders. Cool.

And naughty naughty Jewelz! For shame. LOL

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby Jewelz on September 15th, 2010, 2:14 am

On occassion its necessary to tease other forum members. I'm sure it's written in the rules of the forum thread. I'm also sure it said to tease wren twice as much as the other members. :twisted: I think sin would agree with me. :D

Jewelz

Postby sherr on September 15th, 2010, 6:27 am

Lynsay wouldn't do that to me Jewelz....teasing me relentlessly about JB....for a year????......would you Lynsay????? :(
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby wren on September 15th, 2010, 6:52 am

Jewelz wrote:On occassion its necessary to tease other forum members. I'm sure it's written in the rules of the forum thread. I'm also sure it said to tease wren twice as much as the other members. :twisted: I think sin would agree with me. :D

Why, I do declare! Jewelz is in a very naughty mood! Image My dear precious-gems sis, I often do get teased twice as much, thank you very much! Image :lol:
wren

Postby Lynsay on September 15th, 2010, 11:16 am

I'm sorry Sherr, it's not deliberate, but Justin is kind of enjoying himself still. He eats, he has sex, he's sewing his wild oats still and not ready for a life mate. Besides, think of it this way...you know what happens when they find their life mate...they disappear into their bedrooms and don't show up as much. You don't want that do you? So just enjoy him while he's not mind muddled by a life mate. Marguerite will eventually put an end to his fun loving ways

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby sin on September 15th, 2010, 12:32 pm

wren wrote:
Jewelz wrote:On occassion its necessary to tease other forum members. I'm sure it's written in the rules of the forum thread. I'm also sure it said to tease wren twice as much as the other members. :twisted: I think sin would agree with me. :D

Why, I do declare! Jewelz is in a very naughty mood! Image My dear precious-gems sis, I often do get teased twice as much, thank you very much! Image :lol:

Why yes Jewelz my dear I do agree. I do believe it is written in the immortals handbook..:-p Sorry sis. But it is true. We wouldn't pick if we didn't luv ya's..bawhahahhahhahahaah

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series