The Series continues

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: The Series continues

Postby rockie on September 24th, 2010, 10:00 pm

Congrats Lynsay!!! I am super glad that it continues!!! :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby grlnxtdr29 on September 25th, 2010, 12:12 am

Is trying to figure out how to get lynsay to slip up and give us more Info that she's not supposed to, such as who's books are coming up over the next year and a half, and if my guesses about some of the charactors are true!
grlnxtdr29

Postby Lynsay on September 25th, 2010, 10:44 pm

Thanks Sherr, and yes, you're definitely right, dead is better...and plucked and so on. Actually, after my searching high and low and Asian markets and what not, she found the darned thing at METRO! For heavens sake!!!

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby sherr on September 26th, 2010, 6:01 am

Oh I thought you wanted fresh from the farm :lol:
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby wren on September 26th, 2010, 6:34 am

tlwright wrote:Lynsay that is Great love the series. I hope that 2 of the books are about Justin Bricker and Christian Notte

Mrs. W, Christian's book will soon be at the editor...Lynsay is currently on deadline to finish it. We should get to read his amazing story next year, but I don't know when yet! :)

I think JB will be coming up, but maybe not in this group of four...he is still so young, and though the clues are all around us, Lynsay has some other Immortals speaking louder to her at the moment. Just call it a feeling... :lol: 8-)
wren

Postby wren on September 26th, 2010, 6:46 am

Lynsay wrote:So...many of you probably saw this on facebook, but I thought I should post it here for sure. Avon has offered for four more vamps which will take the series to twenty full length novels and two anthos. It's still in negotiations, but I thought you guys would want to know. <Grin>

Hmmm....wonder who those four stories will be about...

Lynsay, who has to wait till she's done her stories to celebrate

Congratulations on the new books contract, Lynsay! We will happily celebrate with you!!!! Image Image

When those 4 books are ready, Avon must kindly continue with the next 5...etc., etc., etc.,...or there will be a major uprising from rogue SAs flying into headquarters from around the world! Image :twisted: Just telling it like the angels with shiny halos that we are...when we are getting our books in a timely manner! Image Image
wren

Postby susan60625 on September 28th, 2010, 11:42 pm

tlwright wrote:tlwright wrote:Lynsay that is Great love the series. I hope that 2 of the books are about Justin Bricker and Christian Notte

Mrs. W, Christian's book will soon be at the editor...Lynsay is currently on deadline to finish it. We should get to read his amazing story next year, but I don't know when yet! :)

I think JB will be coming up, but maybe not in this group of four...he is still so young, and though the clues are all around us, Lynsay has some other Immortals speaking louder to her at the moment. Just call it a feeling... :lol: 8-)

That is great news just love that Christian and i hope the series continues for many many more books i can not get enough of the gorgeous hunky immortals.

tlwright, I don't want to scare away a new forum poster, but do I read that I have competition for MY immortal, Christian? :o
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby Lynsay on September 29th, 2010, 10:04 am

Looks like negotiations are nearly done, so four I think it will be. Jeanne Louise will definitely be one of those I think. It's getting critical in her life mate's life so he isn't likely to wait much longer.

Sadly, it looks like we will be doing hard cover soon. I've been fighting on that front for quite a while because I know some readers can't afford hard covers and will have to wait on the paperbacks. I hate waiting for a book myself, so didn't want to make readers wait either. Fortunately, my agent agreed with me and didn't add her pressure to the pub's. But now it's becoming an issue. So my apologies in advance when they go hard cover.

Christian's story is done writing at about 22,000 words over. Rolling eyes. He was very chatty. Or maybe it was Caro who was chatty, she's quite funny when she's had too much to drink. And Captain Jack was eager to get her blotto. So now I have one day to cut 20,000 words. UGH! I hate cutting. I will try the sneaky way of turning will nots to won'ts and did nots to didn'ts and taking out extra descriptive words first and see how far I get. Problem is, when I edit it somehow usually gets longer. Go figure. Must be firm here though or the editor shall slash and burn things that make me squawk like a chicken.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby susan60625 on September 29th, 2010, 2:01 pm

Soooooo, is Cara the name you've given Christian's lifemate (since you obviously couldn't use mine! Legally at least! :? ) Or is that just the Italian endearment of "Cara mia" meaning "my dear"?
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby sherr on September 29th, 2010, 2:48 pm

i think Cara is his lifemate's name....I think Lynsay posted that :? However feel free to use my real name when you write JB's story....I'll sign the release or waivers or whatever. I found re-editing books (crossing out pseudmyns and inserting my name) tiresome. Had to do it for Pamela Palmer Jag's story crossing out Olivia and writing Sherr 500 times.....very boring. But at least now the book is acceptable ;)
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series