The Series continues

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: The Series continues

Postby grlnxtdr29 on August 5th, 2012, 8:09 pm

Well, since Lynsay was asking on Facebook which Argeneau/Rogue Hunter we'd Love to see her do next, i Don't think you need to worry, Tom. I know there will be atleast 2 more Books after Anders. And I'm certain that with the number of new Charactors that have been introduced, we won't have to even contemplate the end of the series for several years to come.....
grlnxtdr29

Postby TomEC on August 5th, 2012, 11:57 pm

Thanks.

I'm terrible at Facebook.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby nightmare on August 6th, 2012, 3:05 am

grlnxtdr29 wrote:Well, since Lynsay was asking on Facebook which Argeneau/Rogue Hunter we'd Love to see her do next, i Don't think you need to worry, Tom. I know there will be atleast 2 more Books after Anders. And I'm certain that with the number of new Charactors that have been introduced, we won't have to even contemplate the end of the series for several years to come.....

Oh I am glad to hear this. Even if I am still behind with reading, I am looking forward to the new books. One of the my favorite part is finding out who finds his/her lifemate next. The other favorite part of course is reading the book, but there is a huge time difference between both parts, especially if I wait for the german translation.
But when I get my eBook reader things will change and I am really looking forward to it :D
So I hope Lynsay will never stop writing them, because I will definitely never stop reading them.
"Have you talked to her?"
"What would you have had me say Bastien? Oh, I'm sorry Inez. I didn't mean to bite you, my fangs slipped.”
― Lynsay Sands, Vampires Are Forever
nightmare

Postby wren on August 6th, 2012, 3:09 am

TomEC wrote:I just noticed on the website that Anders' story is to be called "Immortal Ever After."

This reminds me of the title of Charlaine Harris' next Sookie Stackhouse book "Dead Ever After." Which is apparently going to be the last book in that series.

Someone please reassure me that Lynsay isn’t thinking along the same lines.

As with most authors, the books are given their titles & cover art by the publisher, although Lynsay gives some input. Comparing & contrasting authors through the titles & cover art of their series, or through their writing, isn't too much to go on as far as how long a writer and publisher will continue a paticular series. :)

The good news is that Lynsay has stated that she will continue to write the Argeneau series as long as her publisher and fans want the books! 8-) :D
wren

Postby sin on August 6th, 2012, 11:35 am

To add to what wren said, it is very unfair to compare authors in their writing style and content. Verity is the spice of life. With out it things & people would be BORING. And that our dear Lynsay is not. We do not criticize nor compare. We try to keep things as light hearted as possible because most of us have way to much drama in the "real" world. I for one love loosing myself in my books.

GWL: DITTO

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby rockie on August 6th, 2012, 11:39 am

wren wrote:
TomEC wrote:I just noticed on the website that Anders' story is to be called "Immortal Ever After."

This reminds me of the title of Charlaine Harris' next Sookie Stackhouse book "Dead Ever After." Which is apparently going to be the last book in that series.

Someone please reassure me that Lynsay isn’t thinking along the same lines.

As with most authors, the books are given their titles & cover art by the publisher, although Lynsay gives some input. Comparing & contrasting authors through the titles & cover art of their series, or through their writing, isn't too much to go on as far as how long a writer and publisher will continue a paticular series. :)

The good news is that Lynsay has stated that she will continue to write the Argeneau series as long as her publisher and fans want the books! 8-) :D
sin wrote:To add to what wren said, it is very unfair to compare authors in their writing style and content. Verity is the spice of life. With out it things & people would be BORING. And that our dear Lynsay is not. We do not criticize nor compare. We try to keep things as light hearted as possible because most of us have way to much drama in the "real" world. I for one love loosing myself in my books.

GWL: DITTO

DITTO! I agree with both of you!! :)
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby TomEC on August 6th, 2012, 12:11 pm

Well, thank you all for those fine points. Though I want to make it clear that I was not at all attempting to compare Lynsay with any other author and I certainly wasn't trying to be critical. Yeesh! Image Did I really sound critical? Lynsay is one of a kind, which is true of any fine writer worth her salt. I just hate to think of the Argeneau series coming to an end any time soon so I was looking for a little reassurance and I certainly got that!
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby wren on August 17th, 2012, 5:53 am

TomEC wrote:Well, thank you all for those fine points. Though I want to make it clear that I was not at all attempting to compare Lynsay with any other author and I certainly wasn't trying to be critical. Yeesh! Image Did I really sound critical? Lynsay is one of a kind, which is true of any fine writer worth her salt. I just hate to think of the Argeneau series coming to an end any time soon so I was looking for a little reassurance and I certainly got that!

We didn't mean to come across as harsh, Thomas. :( Often, we find that books will be released with very similar titles...sometimes even the same title in the same year...such as The Bite Before Christmas. Two books were released last October with that same title, and for us it was the title of Teddy's & Katricia's story. :) I've learned to just go with the flow on titles and cover art, because what is most important is what is inside the book...the part Lynsay puts into place! :D Like you, sin & I want the series to last forever.... 8-)
wren

Postby terri on October 4th, 2012, 10:02 am

HI guys,

Of course Lynsay's continuing on with the series. Immortal Ever After is coming out and now she's starting on her next story in the series.

Tom... no you didn't come across as being critical at all and we appreciate your input. :-)
There is a lot of repetition out there unfortunately. I see it all the time when I check for her books online and find there is a title the same or so close it's basically the same name. Sigh... and there doesn't really seem to be any type of protection for book titles as they just get reused so often especially since the paranormal genre took off. And the publisher does pick the art and the title.

Wren and Sin... you ladies are funny. Remind me to have you two ladies back me up if I ever need it! <G>

Group hug!

Terri
terri
Site Admin

Postby sin on October 4th, 2012, 1:19 pm

terri wrote:Of course Lynsay's continuing on with the series. Immortal Ever After is coming out and now she's starting on her next story in the series.

Any hints on who it will be about??? pretty please.. We wants some MARCUS..YUMMY :D

Wren and Sin... you ladies are funny. Remind me to have you two ladies back me up if I ever need it! <G>

Anytime Terri... ;)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series