The Series continues

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: The Series continues

Postby rockie on October 5th, 2010, 7:58 pm

jill wrote:
susan60625 wrote:
tlwright wrote:Susan

It takes a lot to scare me off. And I'm afraid that you do have competition for Christian I also love Bastein and Nicholas. I would take any one of then heck i would take them all LOL.

Ooooooo! Competition! :shock: This could be interesting! :lol:

I will bring the popcorn :)

I will be the one in the background laughing! lol!!! But then again... I might not!! lol
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby wren on October 6th, 2010, 2:30 am

tlwright wrote:Susan
It takes a lot to scare me off. And I'm afraid that you do have competition for Christian I also love Bastein and Nicholas. I would take any one of then heck i would take them all LOL.

susan60625 wrote: Ooooooo! Competition! :shock: This could be interesting! :lol:

jill wrote:I will bring the popcorn :)

rockie wrote:I will be the one in the background laughing! lol!!! But then again... I might not!! lol

Yes, rockie, you will be...you can't help it! :lol: Since jill has the popcorn covered, I will bring the cokes (yes, a variety and plenty of ice to keep them cold) and y'all grab us some cookies, rockie & Jodi...did I hear Maple Cream? Must have cookies, as this is a move to the dark side Image Everyone bring your own blankie to snuggle in...where is "the party" located? Might as well meet at Lynsay's place in Ontario! :o

We will need sin, Copper, Kath, & Denise to watch for a clean, fair competition as they are co-leaders of the three Immortal forum fan clubs & GiGi3 on hand in case she needs to quickly "orb" someone out of harms way. She can enjoy the party while keeping one eye focused on safety. We haven't ever had a "competition dispute over an Immortal" before. :shock: This requires drawing up some ground rules...such as no fireballs, plasma-balls, wands, potions, or cauldrons for throwing or brewing (unless you are not one of the competitors, then happily brew-away!) You must stay visible, so leave all invisibility cloaks at home or you forfeit! Hey, sin...as head of the AE...any other ground rules? Oh yeah, we are a nice cozy forum so play nice...Image You may NOT use your knives, swords, stakes, crossbows, guns, silver bullets, Immortal powers, including biting with fangs Image, etc., even if you do believe your competition is a rogue vampire. This is a traditional "girly fight" over the Immortal guy of choice only...eeeewww, watch out for those handfuls of hair-pulling. Regular girly "fight bites" are allowed, but remember, NO Fangs. It isn't good manners to fight with our eating & love-play utensils! Yes, I really did say that! Image

Sue & sherr may have to attend a "remedial sharing" class as they seem to have forgotten what they learned in Kindergarten or perhaps they didn't go to Kinder & they missed out on some important info, as they are a tad "possessive" of their chosen Immortals...yes, I do know you are their "true life mates" (sherr has to go too as I'm getting a very clear premonition of this happening again in the very near future over JB Image & may as well send tlwright because of that no-fear competitive nature...very good for being an enforcer, but not so good in "sharing Immortal faves!" ;) ) Yes, my dear sisters, I do have to share Vincent but not as openly on our forum! He is very popular on some of Lynsay's social network pages & with those who don't speak up as often here...some are still in that "lurking" stage. I even have to share him with my niece who I helped turn!! :roll: Hey, tlwright, we share the same last name & the same interest in our choice of Immortals (including Christian.) As MsKitty would say, "Phoarrr!!!!" I do declare, I might swoon...Image...totally unfair, as I haven't had any Immortal...strawberries! Image

Also, the L-der (pronounced "elder") who is in charge of the entire Immortal world & its laws, & the Terri-fic Counsel Leader, our ultimate facilitator, will be watching...just in case the blood isn't coming from blood-bags & they need to put in a call to Lucian & Mortimer to send yummy enforcers to lock the rogues in a cell...or worse, they could be temporarily suspended Image or go before the Council & be banned, which is the forum version of "stake, bake, & slice!" Image Yes, it really is...shhhh, don't ask me how I know...just remember that I'm rather ancient in forum terms & we will leave it at that! Image

Hmmm...a "peaceful resolution" would be for the best. Until then, pull up some comfy chairs, Lyns & Terri, and enjoy the party! :) It appears we will have a very interesting girls-night-out & it would be helpful if Marguerite made an appearance. Alas, I believe she is still traveling at the moment. You know, we made need Pizza and wine, too, but that's best ordered at the time! As always, forum "brothers" are welcome...are spidey pajamas a requirement?! Well, I can assure you that this body isn't wearing baby-doll jammies...the nanos haven't done their job well enough for that to happen, though I still have hope! In the meantime, PJs that provide coverage & some "Kate bunny-slippers" will have to suffice! If the "competitors" manage to resolve the "interesting dilemma" then the Lynsay & SAs slumber party conference will proceed in place of the party, so bring scary movies just in case {sigh}...oh, and all the HP movies...& we also get to watch The Princess and The Frog!...actually, everyone study the following poem *grin* ...then just bring the goodies & your blankie & your books and maybe if we ask nicely, we can talk Lynsay into reading a chapter or two aloud to us...

Face it, we all love them all! Immortal cat-fight is cancelled! Image

All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten by Robert Fulghum

All I really need to know I learned in kindergarten.

ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW about how to live and what to do
and how to be I learned in kindergarten. Wisdom was not
at the top of the graduate-school mountain, but there in the
sand-pile at Sunday School. These are the things I learned:

Share everything.

Play fair.

Don't hit people.

Put things back where you found them.

Clean up your own mess.

Don't take things that aren't yours.

Say you're sorry when you hurt somebody.

Wash your hands before you eat.

Flush.

Warm cookies and cold milk are good for you.

Live a balanced life - learn some and think some
and draw and paint and sing and dance and play
and work every day some.

Take a nap every afternoon.

When you go out into the world, watch out for traffic,
hold hands, and stick together.

Be aware of wonder.
Remember the little seed in the Styrofoam cup:
The roots go down and the plant goes up and nobody
really knows how or why, but we are all like that.

Goldfish and hamsters and white mice and even
the little seed in the Styrofoam cup - they all die.
So do we.

And then remember the Dick-and-Jane books
and the first word you learned - the biggest
word of all - LOOK.

Everything you need to know is in there somewhere.
The Golden Rule and love and basic sanitation.
Ecology and politics and equality and sane living.

Take any of those items and extrapolate it into
sophisticated adult terms and apply it to your
family life or your work or your government or
your world and it holds true and clear and firm.
Think what a better world it would be if
all - the whole world - had cookies and milk about
three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down with
our blankies for a nap. Or if all governments
had a basic policy to always put things back where
they found them and to clean up their own mess.

And it is still true, no matter how old you
are - when you go out into the world, it is best
to hold hands and stick together.

© Robert Fulghum, All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten, Villard Books: New York, 1990, page 6-7.

wren

Postby susan60625 on October 6th, 2010, 5:09 am

Honest, guys! I didn't intend to get Wren so worked up! I was just defending MY man!

Oh, all right! *digs toe into dirt, and kicks it* If I have to! I guess I'll share! But, I really don't want to! :(
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby VirtualValkyrie on October 6th, 2010, 6:06 am

wren wrote: I do have to share Vincent but not as openly on our forum! He is very popular on some of Lynsay's social network pages & with those who don't speak up as often here...some are still in that "lurking" stage. I even have to share him with my niece who I helped turn!! :roll:

That brought me out, I adore Vincent, he is in my top 3! Number two to be precise. So you don't have to share him too much with me, but just enough so I can be satisfied :-)
"Excellence is not a skill. Its an attitude."
VirtualValkyrie

Postby sherr on October 6th, 2010, 6:46 am

School??? Remedial classes on sharing?? Really Wren!! the only thing I remember from my early education is:
1. Possession is 9/10 the law.

2. The strongest person wins when the teacher isn't looking.

3. Don't eat paste.

So I have a problem with the paste thing?! :?
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby wren on October 6th, 2010, 11:45 am

"And it is still true, no matter how old you are - when you go out into the world, it is best to hold hands and stick together."...Sue & sherr...what will I do with you two? :lol: I do know that you two are the kind of "sisters" that I'd venture out into the 'mortal' world with & I'd have your back when y'all finally got to be with your life mates...like the best kind of big sisters always do! *grin* 8-)
wren

Postby sherr on October 6th, 2010, 11:56 am

I'll always watch your back Wren.....however.....justin, I'm watching all. ;)
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby Lynsay on October 6th, 2010, 3:38 pm

Ooooo, can we bring pom poms and cheer y'all on? LOL

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby jill on October 6th, 2010, 7:33 pm

Believe it or not Wren I have read that book 3 times lol...it was a staple in my house...I think I still have it somewhere must needs dig it out :mrgreen:
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby jill on October 6th, 2010, 7:34 pm

Lynsay wrote:Ooooo, can we bring pom poms and cheer y'all on? LOL

Lynsay

yes indeedy !
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series