The Series continues

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: The Series continues

Postby alabaster on October 7th, 2010, 5:28 am

i'd just like to say, this thrills me to no end! I hope they never do [end]!
alabaster

Postby Lynsay on October 7th, 2010, 1:38 pm

LOL. Glad you're happy Alabaster.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby rockie on October 8th, 2010, 11:24 am

I can't wait for Hungry For You to come out! I mean really I know it is getting closer but its not moving fast enough for me! I mean I know October is almost half over, but I needs to move a little faster! Although I might not be able to read hungry For You until December unless I read it super fast and not have any finals that next week!

Also I am super happy that the series is continuing! I abasoutly can't wait for Jean Louise's story! :mrgreen: :geek:
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby wren on October 9th, 2010, 1:51 am

Lynsay wrote:Ooooo, can we bring pom poms and cheer y'all on? LOL

Lynsay

Hooray!!!! :D Immortal cat-fights are back on!!!! WOOHOO!!!! Image I mean...healthy sisterly competitions...yep, that's it! Image Did you buy my efforts of humility & modesty? Image

Thing 2 say: Do I have to zap you, Mom? Image

Everyone bring their goodies & blankies & jammies...after all, what's a little healthy competition between our lovely SASSy sisters? :lol: As the Council approves, we may proceed & then have our party! Lynsay's fave color is red, and it is the color of our "beverage of choice" so everyone bring your red poms too! You good with making up poems/cheers/songs SAs start coming up with our chants, etc...that would be you, Denise & Kitty-Kat...lead the charge! I always wanted to be a cheerleader, but lack of gracefulness & athletic ability wasn't conducive to making the squad. If the nanos would just do their job, I'd dress the part & do it anyway! :lol:

Competitors...remember the rules...see my last post on this thread for fair Immortal fighting. Lynsay, we should reserve a cottage by the lake for this...with all of us, it may be too big for your condo...plus, "cat-fights" are best held outdoors...again I'm not explaining how I know that, but I do! :oops: Anyway, if we are by the lake and you & Terri need to call in the enforcers, any competitors who "foul out" by breaking the rules, the enforcers can just throw into the lake to "cool-off!" :twisted:

Btw, 5 fouls in basketball terms is a foul-out & you are benched by the referee for the rest of the game...(Oooh, can I be a referee? We will need two at all times on the competition court who are NOT competitors...wait, we better have four just to be sure we play fair! One in each corner of the court, hmmmm?

<insert Vincent Price laugh here, courtesy of Thing 2!>

Yes, we are at the beginning of Basketball season at my house! Thing 2 says we are huffing & puffing through every minute of it as Coach barely even lets them take a moment for a water break & has implemented a no-talking once practice starts rule to get every bit of excruciating bit of practice in the time allotted!

Any SAs wishing to compete over a fave Immortal, sign up here. Please include the Immortal's name so that the fan club leaders know where to put you in the list!

Thing 2 says: May the force...aka the most powerful Immortal of all...be with you!

Though personally, I wouldn't recommend competing against sin or Copper over the greek god of OLD! :lol:

Thing 2 adds:
Ahhh, the SAs, the official forum fans of the ARGENEAU series...the only fear of CHUCK NORRIS! Image
wren

Postby rockie on October 9th, 2010, 10:44 am

wren wrote:
Lynsay wrote:Ooooo, can we bring pom poms and cheer y'all on? LOL

Lynsay

Hooray!!!! :D Immortal cat-fights are back on!!!! WOOHOO!!!! Image I mean...healthy sisterly competitions...yep, that's it! Image Did you buy my efforts of humility & modesty? Image

Thing 2 say: Do I have to zap you, Mom? Image

Everyone bring their goodies & blankies & jammies...after all, what's a little healthy competition between our lovely SASSy sisters? :lol: As the Council approves, we may proceed & then have our party! Lynsay's fave color is red, and it is the color of our "beverage of choice" so everyone bring your red poms too! You good with making up poems/cheers/songs SAs start coming up with our chants, etc...that would be you, Denise & Kitty-Kat...lead the charge! I always wanted to be a cheerleader, but lack of gracefulness & athletic ability wasn't conducive to making the squad. If the nanos would just do their job, I'd dress the part & do it anyway! :lol:

Competitors...remember the rules...see my last post on this thread for fair Immortal fighting. Lynsay, we should reserve a cottage by the lake for this...with all of us, it may be too big for your condo...plus, "cat-fights" are best held outdoors...again I'm not explaining how I know that, but I do! :oops: Anyway, if we are by the lake and you & Terri need to call in the enforcers, any competitors who "foul out" by breaking the rules, the enforcers can just throw into the lake to "cool-off!" :twisted:

Btw, 5 fouls in basketball terms is a foul-out & you are benched by the referee for the rest of the game...(Oooh, can I be a referee? We will need two at all times on the competition court who are NOT competitors...wait, we better have four just to be sure we play fair! One in each corner of the court, hmmmm?

<insert Vincent Price laugh here, courtesy of Thing 2!>

Yes, we are at the beginning of Basketball season at my house! Thing 2 says we are huffing & puffing through every minute of it as Coach barely even lets them take a moment for a water break & has implemented a no-talking once practice starts rule to get every bit of excruciating bit of practice in the time allotted!

Any SAs wishing to compete over a fave Immortal, sign up here. Please include the Immortal's name so that the fan club leaders know where to put you in the list!

Thing 2 says: May the force...aka the most powerful Immortal of all...be with you!

Though personally, I wouldn't recommend competing against sin or Copper over the greek god of OLD! :lol:

Thing 2 adds:
Ahhh, the SAs, the official forum fans of the ARGENEAU series...the only fear of CHUCK NORRIS! Image

LOL Wren! I love it!! :) :)
I have two!! Entinne and Nicholas!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :mrgreen:
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby wren on October 9th, 2010, 10:52 am

Thing2 has joined the forum...so he can make his cameo appearances in person! :lol: 8-)
wren

Postby susan60625 on October 9th, 2010, 12:52 pm

We will have to get him turned quickly! Does he understand the rules about turning and the possible pain involved? :lol:

Seriously, he would be a welcome addition to the forum!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby sherr on October 10th, 2010, 8:59 am

The blog 'Bitten by Paranormal' has a review of 'Hungry for You'. Very excited about reading it. There is also a link on my facebook page. More important....How did they get a copy before ME?? :?
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby Lynsay on October 10th, 2010, 11:53 am

LOL. Thanks again Sherr. As for how they got a copy before you, my publisher sends out copies ahead of time to reviewers. And a whack of them lately. The bigger I get the more they seem to send out, which seems kind of backward to me, but...shrug... So, get yourself a reviewing side job and you too shall have books sent to you. <Grin> That or win a contest....Hmmm...speaking of....we should be having a contest soon for HFY shouldn't we? Terri? Dang, she's in Ottawa or somewhere today for her mate's family Thanksgiving. I must remember to mention it to her on Tuesday...Or did we already put a contest up for it? I don't even know at this point. Too long in St. Lucia with Christian and Caro.

Hmmm
Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby sherr on October 10th, 2010, 1:05 pm

i guess I'll have to do that in my next life....can't fit that in in this one....too busy. i guess I'm going to have to rely on the snippets that Lynsay tosses our way.
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series