***Hungry For You Spoilers****ONLY if read the Book

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: ***Hungry For You Spoilers****ONLY if read the Book

Postby susan60625 on December 5th, 2010, 5:40 pm

Lynsay, don't feel bad! You have so many stories running around in your head and you've created such a wonderful world, that we understand. On the other hand, we, your devoted readers, analyze every word and phrase, trying to figure out where you're going next, so we tend to try to keep things like that fresh in our minds. That is why (tongue firmly in cheek!) we have offered to proofread and help you with your edits. We could, hopefully, help catch those kind of continuity errors! It has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the fact that we are DYING to know what's going to happen next. And, if you believe that, I've got a bridge that I'd like to sell you!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby rockie on December 5th, 2010, 10:45 pm

Lynsay wrote:No it was another darned typo. Sheesh. I mess up names even in my stories. I don't know how many times I called Victor Vincent, but we didn't catch them all. And Elvi was Elsie at one point and so on. Gad. Sorry. All I can say is I'm not perfect and while I shall try harder, I'm never going to BE perfect, so expect other errors in the future.

Lynsay, hanging her head in shame

Aw Lynsay! Its ok!!
There is no shame in not being perfect... heck nobody is perfect!
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby Mabel48 on December 6th, 2010, 7:49 pm

Like everyone else I was fooled by the dream scene. And my wonderful Lucien. Mr. Tact.
But one of my favorite parts was Alex's reaction after Cale runs into the guardrail and she brings him the cooler. :o

It was great to have a lighter book again. :lol:
Mabel48
Mabel48

Postby rockie on December 6th, 2010, 9:23 pm

Mabel48 wrote:It was great to have a lighter book again. :lol:

Heck yeah it was.. I think its good to have a lighter book in between all the stories about Leo trying to kill someone! lol
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby wren on December 6th, 2010, 9:52 pm

Lynsay wrote:No it was another darned typo. Sheesh. I mess up names even in my stories. I don't know how many times I called Victor Vincent, but we didn't catch them all. And Elvi was Elsie at one point and so on. Gad. Sorry. All I can say is I'm not perfect and while I shall try harder, I'm never going to BE perfect, so expect other errors in the future.

Don't worry about typos Lynsay...Cale was called "Mr. Argeneau" instead of "Mr. Valens" on one page, too. Of course he is an Argeneau through Martine, but goes by his father's surname....but these very few typos did not mess up the story in any way. If was FABULOUS, dahling! Today is my 24th wedding anniversary...as dear hubby still had to work, I gave myself the day off as a holiday & read the book straight through. I've never had an Argeneau book in my hot little hands a whole week before without being able to read it. I'm surprised I hadn't gone crazy knowing it was waiting for me! Sheesh, last week was hectic!

For our anniversary, my adorable frog prince took me to Outback Steakhouse for dinner last night & then to Barnes & Noble & patiently read a book sitting by the coffee shop while I browsed & shopped...two hours passed...what bliss... :oops: :lol: 8-) then we came home, because he had to work today. However, I shall take him to his fave shopping place sometime this month when he isn't working all these long hours...he seems to enjoy Home Depot! :? ;)

Cale = very YUMMY...can't wait to meet Darius & Raphael. ♥ wren
wren

Postby wren on December 6th, 2010, 9:57 pm

Mabel48 wrote:Like everyone else I was fooled by the dream scene. And my wonderful Lucien. Mr. Tact.
But one of my favorite parts was Alex's reaction after Cale runs into the guardrail and she brings him the cooler. :o

You are so right Mabel...Lynsay "showing" Alex Cale's secret was a new twist. :D Our Lynsay never writes the same story twice! I liked having a lighter book again, too. It makes the series more fun, and then makes the dark dramatic books stand out. Interesting how Leo 2 was brought up in the story, though...

Btw, Lynsay, I also liked the sneak peek of The Countess at the end & I'm ready for its release now! 8-)
wren

Postby rockie on December 6th, 2010, 10:13 pm

wren wrote:

Don't worry about typos Lynsay...Cale was called "Mr. Argeneau" instead of "Mr. Valens" on one page, too. Of course he is an Argeneau through Martine, but goes by his father's surname....but these very few typos did not mess up the story in any way. If was FABULOUS, dahling! Today is my 24th wedding anniversary...as dear hubby still had to work, I gave myself the day off as a holiday & read the book straight through. I've never had an Argeneau book in my hot little hands a whole week before without being able to read it. I'm surprised I hadn't gone crazy knowing it was waiting for me! Sheesh, last week was hectic!

For our anniversary, my adorable frog prince took me to Outback Steakhouse for dinner last night & then to Barnes & Noble & patiently read a book sitting by the coffee shop while I browsed & shopped...two hours passed...what bliss... :oops: :lol: 8-) then we came home, because he had to work today. However, I shall take him to his fave shopping place sometime this month when he isn't working all these long hours...he seems to enjoy Home Depot! :? ;)

Happy Anniversary Wren and Frog Prince!! :)
♥ rockie

PS yes Cale = very YUMMY! lol! and I agree I can't wait to meet his brothers!! :)
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby susan60625 on December 7th, 2010, 1:40 pm

wren wrote:
Mabel48 wrote:Like everyone else I was fooled by the dream scene. And my wonderful Lucien. Mr. Tact.

You are so right Mabel...Lynsay "showing" Alex Cale's secret was a new twist. :D Our Lynsay never writes the same story twice! I liked having a lighter book again, too. It makes the series more fun, and then makes the dark dramatic books stand out. Interesting how Leo 2 was brought up in the story, though...

Btw, Lynsay, I also liked the sneak peek of The Countess at the end & I'm ready for its release now! 8-)

Yes, you're right Mabel. I loved the lighter tone of this book. And Lucian!!!! Why is it that he is always part of my favorite funny scenes? I loved it when he said that arrogance was skill he was exceptional at, like everything else!

I was glad that Julius actually got to speak in this book. I was wondering what happened to him when he was silent at the "Help Cale Get Alex" dinner. I'd love to hear more from him. Hopefully we'll get to hear more from him in Christian's book.

Oh, and Wren, I so agree with you about The Countess excerpt. I already have both The Countess and The Heiress pre-ordered.
susan60625

Postby susan60625 on December 7th, 2010, 1:54 pm

wren wrote:

I noticed the "Mr. Argeneau" thing on my second run-through. Now, I just have to dread the 6 months until the next book comes out. From the blurb on the website, it looks like it will be a lighter book, as well. Stephanie as a matchmaker! Hmmmmm! I agree about wanting to meet Cale's other brothers. I'm just wondering if Darius and his lifemate are still together. It doesn't seem as though any of the marriages that originated BC (except Nicodemus and Marzzia Notte) are still intact. It would be nice to show that as life mates, relationship DO last forever. AND this introduces a possibility of a whole bunch of more Aregeneaus! I'm sure if Darius and his life mate have been together for almost as long as Cale is alive, that they would have gotten busy and had a few offsprings, possibly a LOT of offsprings. Oh, this series could go on forever!!!!!!
susan60625

Postby Denise on December 7th, 2010, 2:27 pm

But Sue, the only lifemate marriages that aren't intact are because a spouse died, not because of separation or divorce. So I guess you could say that those marriages did last a lifetime, sort of. ;)
Denise

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series