***Hungry For You Spoilers****ONLY if read the Book

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: ***Hungry For You Spoilers****ONLY if read the Book

Postby susan60625 on December 14th, 2010, 1:56 pm

MysticFan wrote:Has anything been discussed about the next book or when it will be released?

Hey MysticFan, there are several threads in the General Discussion area that talk about Lynsay's upcoming releases. In particular, there is a thread called "Publishing schedule for the Next two years". If you go back over all the new threads since you were able to visit, you'll see that there were several other threads that Lynsay commented on with all sorts of hints for the future!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby MysticFan on December 14th, 2010, 11:33 pm

Thanks so much!! I just read a few seconds ago that the 15th book was called The Reluctant Vampire?? If this is so, how did I miss this??...lol :? So sorry if I'm wrong.[/quote]

Yes yes that's it! B/c Harper's reluctant to fall in love again so quickly I believe. Don't apologize, I miss stuff all the time, been havin an issue 2day w/ things being on the tip of my brain yet just out of reach...like the town name and Dani's sisters name *le sigh*[/quote]

Thanks so much again!! I know exactly what you mean about things being right there but yet so out of reach… I’m feeling the same way today! I have been questioning a lot of things from the series & I should know all the answers to my question, but I’m coming up short on everything. That tells me that it is definitely time to do a complete re-read… refresh myself a bit lol.
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby MysticFan on December 15th, 2010, 12:55 am

susan60625 wrote:
MysticFan wrote:Has anything been discussed about the next book or when it will be released?

Hey MysticFan, there are several threads in the General Discussion area that talk about Lynsay's upcoming releases. In particular, there is a thread called "Publishing schedule for the Next two years". If you go back over all the new threads since you were able to visit, you'll see that there were several other threads that Lynsay commented on with all sorts of hints for the future!

Susan, I had no idea about the "Publishing schedule for the Next two years" thread... thanks so much! Now that I see what is to come I am wondering how on earth I am going to be able to wait that long! lol

MysticFan

Postby Denise on December 17th, 2010, 12:23 am

MysticFan wrote:That tells me that it is definitely time to do a complete re-read… refresh myself a bit lol.

That was my New Year's Resolution last year. Will probably re-read early this year, too.
Denise

Postby TomEC on December 22nd, 2010, 6:10 pm

After all the interesting comments that have come before, this is going to sound a bit lame but:
I really enjoyed this book. A fun look into the world of professional cookery. Though that scene where Cale is trying to pass as a chef in Alex’s restaurant is as cringe worthy as anything I’ve read in a long time. I barely managed to get through it. Also I enjoyed the whole story arc with the Willan sisters. Off they go to the summer cabin together, as oblivious as can be about the existence of immortals, and five books and one short story later, there they are together drinking a toast with bagged blood. We all really knew that outcome was coming but can you imagine the odds if something like that were actually left to chance? Winning the lottery would be more likely. Fortunately that world is watched over by the benevolent goddess Lynsay.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby wren on December 24th, 2010, 2:12 pm

grlnxtdr29 wrote:Sigh...I got my book today, but every time I try to read it, either the kids start acting up, or Hubby turns into the grouch and starts whining and snapping at me. I should be almost halfway thru it by now, but I'm still only on Chapter 4....Love what little I've read so far, though. Had to laugh at the Trout Almondine debacle.

It's just for this season in your life, hon. Such young children are physically & mentally exhausting for parents. Hubbies need attention, too! It will get better, and one day you will be able to sit down & read through a book as you wish again. But, these times while your children are so little will pass by so fast, gnd...one day you & your hubby will wake up & find they're almost ready to leave the nest. I hope I'm able to encourage you a bit! These days don't last forever, and you will miss them when they are grown & gone! :)

Just savour Lynsay's books at your leisure...you will catch up on posts and games on your schedule, and Lynsay knows that as long as you pop in so she doesn't worry about you, that you are still with us and still reading...and she is bringing some much needed relaxation & entertainment into this season of your life. Knowing that her books help make people a little happier or more content is what makes her enjoy writing them so much! :D
wren

Postby MysticFan on December 27th, 2010, 6:22 am

wren wrote:
grlnxtdr29 wrote:Sigh...I got my book today, but every time I try to read it, either the kids start acting up, or Hubby turns into the grouch and starts whining and snapping at me. I should be almost halfway thru it by now, but I'm still only on Chapter 4....Love what little I've read so far, though. Had to laugh at the Trout Almondine debacle.

It's just for this season in your life, hon. Such young children are physically & mentally exhausting for parents. Hubbies need attention, too! It will get better, and one day you will be able to sit down & read through a book as you wish again. But, these times while your children are so little will pass by so fast, gnd...one day you & your hubby will wake up & find they're almost ready to leave the nest. I hope I'm able to encourage you a bit! These days don't last forever, and you will miss them when they are grown & gone! :)

Just savour Lynsay's books at your leisure...you will catch up on posts and games on your schedule, and Lynsay knows that as long as you pop in so she doesn't worry about you, that you are still with us and still reading...and she is bringing some much needed relaxation & entertainment into this season of your life. Knowing that her books help make people a little happier or more content is what makes her enjoy writing them so much! :D

This so true, Wren!
I do wish I had more time to read & be on here, but as u said it is a lil hard due to my baby boy, hubby, and house duty. Seeing how fast my lil guys 1st year has flown by I do see now how in just a blink of an eye and he will be at the age where he dosen't want mommy rocking or bothering him. So I take each day and cherish it... leaving my reading and forum browsing to help me relax while everyone is sleeping and I have my "ME" time.

MysticFan

Previous

Return to Discuss the Series