Babies! Babies! Babies!

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Babies! Babies! Babies!

Postby ElectricFedora on January 10th, 2011, 10:36 pm

Hello, all ElectricFedora here. One thing I absolutly loved on the last last forum that I didn't see here was the Baby discussion. This is for talking about speculation on genders, names and of course us wanting to dump some of our favorites into the haze of new parenting (Like how everyone wants to see Bastien end up with triplets or quads). We have had out first official little baby born Luciana, born to Lissianna and Greg and are awaiting the second. Another thing is I'm about 99.9 % sure we have a little Argeneau (Well not so "little" anymore) running around from Jean Claude's True second life mate. Especially after finding out about Nicholas. Why else would there be the whole little line leading to pregney? ;) So anyone else have any ideas? Oh also, anyone have any questions about someones linage? like the Edward and Wyatt Theories? Lets hear them! :3
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Re: Babies! Babies! Babies!

Postby Goober on January 11th, 2011, 9:29 pm

I think this is a cute idea to add to the forum. I'm honestly kind of excited to see Captain Crabby (Lucian) as a daddy with a bouncing baby bundle on his knee. *wipes tears from her eyes after catching her breath from laughing* Oh if there's a God- or an amazing author ;) -we will get to see Lucian as a daddy.
Peace, Love, and a yummy Immortal... or two ;)
Goober

Postby Lynsay on January 11th, 2011, 9:47 pm

No comment....except that having a baby has proven that Lucian is not the man of steel when it comes to baby diapers. Just saying... LOL

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby susan60625 on January 11th, 2011, 9:51 pm

I actually think that Lucian will make a great daddy! However, I can just imagine him having to chase an unruly toddler around. Or having him step on some small toy piece that didn't get picked up! Or, wait, a teenage daughter throwing a fit and slamming a door in his face! *giggle* I think Leigh just may have her hands full in a situation like that!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby Goober on January 11th, 2011, 11:34 pm

God help the poor boy who dares thinks about dating his teenage daughter... :shock: lol
Peace, Love, and a yummy Immortal... or two ;)
Goober

Postby Denise on January 12th, 2011, 11:52 am

I can see Lucian changing the diaper... much like he cleaned up Julius's mess, mask and all.
Denise

Postby ElectricFedora on January 12th, 2011, 12:41 pm

mh, I personally don't know how to feel about if I would like to see Lucien with a Son or Daughter. I would love a daughter because I can just see her with him wrapped around her finger till she hits her teen years and oh boy, she well be a rebel! Slamming doors in his face, screaming about how he doesn't understand her, riding a motorcycle. You can sure bet she well be getting ideas on how to rebel from Auntie Eshe. But I also would love to see him with a son, especially since he had two daughters in Atlantis and because of well...I think a son from Lucian would have to be a little stunner :oops: Twins would be best! x3 So speaking of little ones.

Who does everyone want to see next having a little bundle/bundles of joy?

Oh also, I think perhaps in a little while once we have had a good deal of couples having babies, maybe 4-7? I think it would be great to see Lynsay do a book of short stories about the couples and their baby/babies. Something cute, like maybe for Luciana whos the oldest something abit more toddler/ young child and whoever is the newest at that point with fussy nights. For Lucian I would love a little story involving his first time changing the babies diaper :D What do you think Lynsay, sound good?
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

ElectricFedora

Postby Mabel48 on January 15th, 2011, 2:05 pm

Lynsay wrote:No comment....except that having a baby has proven that Lucian is not the man of steel when it comes to baby diapers. Just saying... LOL

Lynsay

OH WONDERFUL !! Just picturing it makes me want to laugh! :shock:
Mabel48
Mabel48

Postby ElectricFedora on January 16th, 2011, 1:39 pm

ugh, im dying to see about Lucien as daddy, boy or girl. whos having a baby next? come on Lynsay, give us some hints. :lol:

ElectricFedora

Postby TomEC on January 16th, 2011, 4:50 pm

I would love to see Lucian have to deal with a teenager. Of course if time in the books passes roughly as it does in the real world, I would just be happy to be around to read such a story. Don't actually have nanos, though I still plan on living forever.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Next

Return to Discuss the Series