New Characters, More Stories

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: New Characters, More Stories

Postby wren on June 21st, 2008, 1:37 am

redrubycutie wrote:I would love to see Tiny find someone but i want to read everyone else too

I totally agree, redrubycutie! Image It's just we have been waiting on Tiny's story since A Bite To Remember which just happens to be my favourite book! It was also the book that originally introduced the Nottes to us! Ah, Vincent...my fave immortal...so yummy! Image

But yes, there are so many other characters on the wish list that we hope Lynsay gets to write very soon...she needs about 10 hands now to type up all the books we want!Image Our favourite author barely gets a break anymore to even say hello! She knows we love her, though! Image I'm not sure when she eats or sleeps, except when Mr. Spice and House Elf Tori (her dear husband, Dave, and her sweet assistant, Terri) absolutely make her take care of herself! We rely on their help for that! The life of a New York Times Bestselling author is very busy!!Image

Welcome to the forum...please jump in and have lots of fun with us...there is no better place than Lynsay's forum! If you haven't filled out the Getting To Know You questions on the general discussion section, please do so. It helps us all get to know each other better, which makes it all more fun! Also, sign up for Lynsay's newsletter! Each month we get tidbits of news, interesting puzzles, and fun contests...you can sign up for her mailing list from the home page of the website.

wren...Image stirring up fun in my little cauldron which you will see often! {giggle}
Last edited by wren on June 21st, 2008, 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
wren

Re: New Characters, More Stories

Postby wren on June 21st, 2008, 2:31 am

Hey, redrubycutie! Image

Thank you very much for filling out the Getting To Know You questions. We have the hardest time getting our members to participate! When we moved to the new forum, the goal was to have it at the top so that everyone would be able to easily complete the questions, but that hasn't worked out as well as we had hoped! We may have to take drastic measures to get cooperation from the members...as we have 89 members but only 21 have filled out the questions! The quirky questions are fun, when you just have a little time. The Original Getting To Know You are important to us, though! Hey, if you have any questions, just speak up. There is always someone available to help! :D If you want to discuss a favourite character or theory, just start a thread on the appropriate section if there isn't a topic for it already there. Like I said before, just jump in!

Now we know that you & I both like purple, Taco Bell, and coke! Your birthday is in July shortly before mine in August...although I have a lot of years on you! :lol: I'm among the ancient members, agewise! ;)

Hmmm...? Note to sin...does being among the elder (agewise) forum members qualify us for the council, sis! Maybe we need to consult the Lder on that question, or maybe the Lders are the council...and we are the AE4! Angelic Enforcers 4...yes, that's it! Still, being on the council with Lucian & Victor would have been cool! Image

Also, redrubycutie, we both love to read,Image especially Lynsay Sands books!

You have several fellow SASSy ARGENEAUTS (our official "unofficial forum fan club" name - Sands And Spice Society includes those who read all of Lynsay's work...and Argeneauts is self-explanatory for those who are especially into the paranormals!) who really like Halloween, also! Remember, if you get if from this forum or website, you are getting the official news from the Sands Clan...or Spice Team...we call them by both!Image

So, thank you...maybe you will be an inspiration to some of the other members who haven't filled out the quiz! 8-)
wren

Previous

Return to Discuss the Series