Jean Claude's possible mystery baby.

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Jean Claude's possible mystery baby.

Postby ElectricFedora on March 17th, 2011, 7:22 pm

One thing that I noticed that made me very curious is that theirs a line stating pregnant on his dead real life mate (The second one) Kind of like what we had with Nicolas. As well as kind of like how there isn't one with Marion who died pregnant. I think this Argeneau is running around somewhere.

What do you guys think?
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Re: Jean Claude's possible mystery baby.

Postby susan60625 on March 18th, 2011, 10:04 am

There has been some speculation, EF, that this baby could be Basha. I, personally, don't think so. When Vita was telling Marguerite and Christian about how she killed JC's unfortunate lifemate, she seemed to be completely honest. She said that she didn't even have to get off of her horse, but just lopped off her head. There was no mention of her cutting the baby our of her. And, JC was too heartbroken for there to have been a baby still alive when he got back. I'm thinking that it was just an oversight on the family tree.

Of course, I could be wrong.....
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Re: Jean Claude's possible mystery baby.

Postby sin on March 21st, 2011, 6:40 pm

I do think it is Basha. Who's to say Morgan did not come around and find the baby? Take it to raise? Or even Leo? Granted Morgan was JC's best friend but having lost his Life mate he may have wanted a baby to raise. As for Leo he is just pure evil..

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Return to Discuss the Series