Another Read Through the Series: Some Thoughts

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Another Read Through the Series: Some Thoughts

Postby wren on April 17th, 2011, 11:46 am

Lynsay wrote:Well done ElectricFedora! You should be VERY proud. Heck, I'm proud of you.

As to the extra chapter, I shall come up with a game question tonight and try to post it tomorrow. Hehehehehehe.

Lynsay, who is dieting again but now hankering for cake. Sigh

sin made it so those of us having to be on special diets could eat it, too, and it was still delicious.

I'm about to start a serious diet & exercise plan. I now have even more incentive...my 30th high school reunion is in September & I've promised some old friends that I'll be there. Sigh. Want to see the friends but want to look...smaller & in better health than I currently do.

Thanks for agreeing to play the game again! Can't wait to see the question! :D
wren

Postby sin on April 17th, 2011, 12:14 pm

Can't wait Lyns. And sorry about you wanting cake now :/

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby sin on April 17th, 2011, 12:15 pm

wren now I want pizza stakes..lol

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby TomEC on April 17th, 2011, 4:02 pm

ElectricFedora wrote:I wouldn't say I have them memorized but I do know a lot, sorry I haven't been on buts schools been crazy. Third quarter just ended and I made Honor Role! I also got a 100 over all average in my mythology class! And a 97 in health. I think my anatomy learned in Lynsay's books helped with that ;) Now I'm finally on spring break and have a huge stack of books to read so is should be out of books in about a week DX Why must I devour books so fast?

Good going Kaela! :D :D :D This forum sure is full of interesting and exceptional people.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby ElectricFedora on April 18th, 2011, 1:14 am

Lynsay wrote:Well done ElectricFedora! You should be VERY proud. Heck, I'm proud of you.

As to the extra chapter, I shall come up with a game question tonight and try to post it tomorrow. Hehehehehehe.

Lynsay, who is dieting again but now hankering for cake. Sigh

Thanks Lynsay, I am very proud although I'm always striving to do better, espically since my goal is to go to NYU as an english writer and hopefully one day join your rank and a writer. I really need to bring my average up in Italian. I got a 72, I don't know what it but me and the teacher are Oil and Water. We just don't mix. I've never done so poorly in a class as I am doing in hers this year. But I shall find a way to overcome. Can't wait to see the question :)

TomEC wrote:
ElectricFedora wrote:I wouldn't say I have them memorized but I do know a lot, sorry I haven't been on buts schools been crazy. Third quarter just ended and I made Honor Role! I also got a 100 over all average in my mythology class! And a 97 in health. I think my anatomy learned in Lynsay's books helped with that ;) Now I'm finally on spring break and have a huge stack of books to read so is should be out of books in about a week DX Why must I devour books so fast?

Good going Kaela! :D :D :D This forum sure is full of interesting and exceptional people.

That it is Thomas! I was very excited to find out your a photographer. As an elective class earlier this year I started taking Photography One, unfortunately due to the passing of my grandmother I missed a good deal of school in the beginning of the year and couldn't handle having a full schedule. So I had to drop photography one to take a lunch period to catch up on all my testing. I love photography and hope to take it as an elective in college or maybe somewhere else when I'm older. Now things are much better and I have my full class schedule which I prefer, since I don't eat in school I find a lunch period to be a bit of a waste. I love my classes, or at least most of them. They go in the order of Gym/Science Lab, Biology, English, Italian, Global History and Geography, Health, Mythology, Geometry and lastly American History Through The Arts. I terribly miss my creative writing class though, it was the best. The teacher really inspires me, I can't wait to have her next year in the second level of creative writing and hope to get her as my AP english teacher in senior year.

I know this is off topic but I would love to hear what you guys did/classes everyone took when they were in high school. :mrgreen:
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Postby wren on May 2nd, 2011, 1:01 pm

ElectricFedora wrote:I know this is off topic but I would love to hear what you guys did/classes everyone took when they were in high school. :mrgreen:

Open a thread about high school/university/military service/change in careers/etc., in the general discussion area for this, Kaela. That's the best place for it. It's an interesting topic and one that will help us all get to know one another better. You can share what you posted on this thread and any other thoughts on the subject, then we can all talk about what we're doing now or have accomplished so far.

My 30th high school reunion is in September of this year. I'll try to remember what I did so long ago. ;) :lol: :D
wren

Postby ElectricFedora on May 3rd, 2011, 11:54 pm

Posted :D
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Previous

Return to Discuss the Series