Another Read Through the Series: Some Thoughts

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Another Read Through the Series: Some Thoughts

Postby wren on April 16th, 2011, 7:24 am

TomEC wrote:Your all a bunch of wicked, wicked ladies. ;)


You were duly warned, Thomas...bwahahahaha! Now you're in the web with us, so go with the flow...you must be wickedly Immortal, too! :P :lol:


sin wrote:
TomEC wrote:[
I think some of the folks on this forum have memorized them!


memorized them...I wonder who? :? It tends to happen as you become more ancient on the forum! ;)


hummmm.. I do believe I resemble that remark Thomas. :twisted:
Wren & I were chatting on the phone the other night or was it vera early morn? Anywho were were playing the game at least reading them and going through the answers. I said one thing she said another..Then it turned out we was both right..Lol. When we get together either in person or on the phone we can recite most of them from memory.

Now we will have to get Harper's down pat before we get together in a couple of months.
(ducks from flying cauldron tossed by middle sis..bauhahahaha)


It was both the other night & vera early morn, dear big sis! lol One of our all-nighters...we had to read & catch up on a lot of forum posts! Yes, we can recite them...especially when we are quoting dialogue to each other! :lol:
The excerpt on the website has me anxiously awaiting Harper's book! Image

Oooh, Lynsay...it's time to play the "who said game" for a chance to get an extra chapter on the forum! PLEASE!!!!!! With Angelfood cake topped with strawberries & whipped cream....please, especially for those who can't come to a conference this year! Image Image
Image
User avatar
wren
 
Posts: 4293
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 4:55 am
Location: Mississippi USA


Re: Another Read Through the Series: Some Thoughts

Postby grlnxtdr29 on April 16th, 2011, 9:24 am

It doesn't necessarily have to be the Who Said game, but any of the Forum Games, really. Give us a chance to win and I promise we'll do you proud!
grlnxtdr29
 
Posts: 2537
Joined: March 4th, 2010, 6:37 pm


Re: Another Read Through the Series: Some Thoughts

Postby ElectricFedora on April 16th, 2011, 3:14 pm

I wouldn't say I have them memorized but I do know a lot, sorry I haven't been on buts schools been crazy. Third quarter just ended and I made Honor Role! I also got a 100 over all average in my mythology class! And a 97 in health. I think my anatomy learned in Lynsay's books helped with that ;) Now I'm finally on spring break and have a huge stack of books to read so is should be out of books in about a week DX Why must I devour books so fast?
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora
 
Posts: 250
Joined: January 10th, 2011, 9:58 pm


Re: Another Read Through the Series: Some Thoughts

Postby sin on April 17th, 2011, 9:37 am

wren wrote:

It was both the other night & vera early morn, dear big sis! lol One of our all-nighters...we had to read & catch up on a lot of forum posts! Yes, we can recite them...especially when we are quoting dialogue to each other! :lol:


We need to have more of them sis..Gets a little worried when we don't chat for awhile :)
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Another Read Through the Series: Some Thoughts

Postby sin on April 17th, 2011, 9:40 am

wren wrote:
The excerpt on the website has me anxiously awaiting Harper's book! Image



Agreed middle sis
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Another Read Through the Series: Some Thoughts

Postby sin on April 17th, 2011, 9:42 am

wren wrote:
Oooh, Lynsay...it's time to play the "who said game" for a chance to get an extra chapter on the forum! PLEASE!!!!!! With Angelfood cake topped with strawberries & whipped cream....please, especially for those who can't come to a conference this year! Image Image


Oh yes please Lyns. That would be so fun. And I will even make the dessert. It is very yummy
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Another Read Through the Series: Some Thoughts

Postby wren on April 17th, 2011, 9:52 am

sin wrote:
wren wrote:
Oooh, Lynsay...it's time to play the "who said game" for a chance to get an extra chapter on the forum! PLEASE!!!!!! With Angelfood cake topped with strawberries & whipped cream....please, especially for those who can't come to a conference this year! Image Image


Oh yes please Lyns. That would be so fun. And I will even make the dessert. It is very yummy


It is delicious...she served it at her "Immortal" themed birthday party! :D
Image
User avatar
wren
 
Posts: 4293
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 4:55 am
Location: Mississippi USA


Re: Another Read Through the Series: Some Thoughts

Postby sin on April 17th, 2011, 9:58 am

wren wrote:
It is delicious...she served it at her "Immortal" themed birthday party! :D


I do not know which was the bigger hit. That or the blood shots..
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Another Read Through the Series: Some Thoughts

Postby wren on April 17th, 2011, 10:17 am

sin wrote:
wren wrote:
It is delicious...she served it at her "Immortal" themed birthday party! :D


I do not know which was the bigger hit. That or the blood shots..


Methinks it was a tie...and Etienne's fondue came in second, with the "Pizza Stakes" and Immortals in a Coffin close behind! :lol: It was all yummy delicious! Wish Lynsay & Terri & our other forum friends could have enjoyed it with us...did you ever send the pics?
Image
User avatar
wren
 
Posts: 4293
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 4:55 am
Location: Mississippi USA


Re: Another Read Through the Series: Some Thoughts

Postby Lynsay on April 17th, 2011, 11:20 am

Well done ElectricFedora! You should be VERY proud. Heck, I'm proud of you.

As to the extra chapter, I shall come up with a game question tonight and try to post it tomorrow. Hehehehehehe.

Lynsay, who is dieting again but now hankering for cake. Sigh
Lynsay
User avatar
Lynsay
Site Admin
 
Posts: 992
Joined: April 14th, 2008, 3:14 pm
Location: Ontario

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron