To get another chapter of Reluctant Vamp

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: To get another chapter of Reluctant Vamp

Postby sin on May 2nd, 2011, 12:46 am

4 weeks and 1 day counting

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on May 2nd, 2011, 12:24 pm

sin wrote:4 weeks and 1 day counting

I was about to post a countdown. Great sisters minds think alike! ;)
wren

Postby wren on May 2nd, 2011, 12:53 pm

It's not that difficult to not cuss, my dearies! It's become a habit that you have to change. I can see we need a "cuss jar" here to help you. Let's see...shall you pay in for each cuss word you slip and what amount is detrimental enough to make you stop & think about what you're saying before you say it? On the other hand, shall you take out a slip of paper with a scathingly nasty chore to do & what chores are nasty enough to help you stop & think before you speak? Incentive, motivation, and commitment...that & 21 days is what it takes to change a habit. 8-) Neither of these systems has worked yet with Gypsy or Seashell yet. Image Image Hmmmm? It's sort of like quitting smoking or dieting & exercising. For either to work, deep down inside you have to really want to quit the not-so-good habits, and really be committed to the better habits. 8-) :D
wren

Postby sin on May 2nd, 2011, 7:47 pm

wren wrote:
sin wrote:4 weeks and 1 day counting

I was about to post a countdown. Great sisters minds think alike! ;)

Always

sin

Postby wren on May 5th, 2011, 5:34 am

LOVE the chapters of TRV. Why do we ask Lynsay for this torture? We beg & plead and when she gives us what we want, we must live with the anticipation of getting our hands on the book! :lol: Alas, such torture to be endured...I know I wouldn't have it any other way! <grin>

Does anyone else wonder:

Could Leo-son 21 "sense" that Stephanie was telepathic, causing his fascination with her? We know now that she is "hearing" them in her head, not "reading" everyone around her. How close does someone have to be for her to hear their thoughts?
Lynsay knows who is going to be viciously attacked by Leo 2 and crew next...could it be Stephanie's family if she escapes long enough to go see them, unintentionally causing no-fangers to spot her?
What will happen if Basha gains the knowledge about Stephanie's "special gift?"
Who are Drina's parent's & where do they fit on the Argeneau family tree?
Drina has a brother named Stephano...interesting....very interesting, indeed. Hmmmm?
What else are we going to learn about Tiny & Mirabeau and see regarding there relationship? Will Marguerite be there to oversee Tiny's turn? Oh, and it just can't be coincidence that Anders is there...in Port Henry...of all places. Are we going to get clues foreshadowing a life mate for Anders? Admit it...we all want his story! In some ways, Anders makes the grumpiest of the 'grumpy old vamps' seem like he's happy-dancing his days away! ;)

Is everyone else as amused at the panic that ensues when an Immortal (or knowledgeable mortal) hears that Marguerite has mentioned their name in connection with another? They all want a life mate...then they're terrified when the greatest matchmaker ever turns her "knowing inner eye" on them. :lol:

Let the speculation & theories fly! We haven't had a good "let's guess" discussion in a long time!! :mrgreen:

I can't wait to find out more about Drina...and Harper...and see the antics Stephanie pulls off! :D
wren

Postby sin on May 5th, 2011, 10:37 am

BAuhahahah wren. Thank you for posting our theories. Still have a gigantic headache and can not think straight :/

Stehaano- my thought exactly. Thought pf that as soon as I read the name
Stef being telepathic? possible or just very empathic and the nanos enhanced that
Leo-shudders. It will be a shocker to us what happens with him
Marguerite- Gotta love her and her matchmaking
Anders- face it so far he is the only enforcer besides Justin who does not have a life mate and is not in "bunny mode" :D

sin

Postby susan60625 on May 5th, 2011, 11:55 am

sin wrote:BAuhahahah wren. Thank you for posting our theories. Still have a gigantic headache and can not think straight :/

Stehaano- my thought exactly. Thought pf that as soon as I read the name
Stef being telepathic? possible or just very empathic and the nanos enhanced that
Leo-shudders. It will be a shocker to us what happens with him
Marguerite- Gotta love her and her matchmaking
Anders- face it so far he is the only enforcer besides Justin who does not have a life mate and is not in "bunny mode" :D

I agree that it will be fun to see Anders mated up, but I think the funniest part will be Lucian's frustration over losing another of his enforcers to "bunny-mode"!!!! However, that may be just the opportunity that Basha and Leonius are looking for. With all the enforcers soooo distracted, wouldn't that be the perfect time for them to make their move? Could be a serious problem.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby sin on May 5th, 2011, 1:16 pm

OOPS sorry about the typo. that is what happens when you have 2 & 4 footed children "helping"

sin

Postby TomEC on May 5th, 2011, 6:09 pm

wren wrote:
Let the speculation & theories fly! We haven't had a good "let's guess" discussion in a long time!! :mrgreen:

What a great idea! :D So you call them "let’s guess" discussions do you? I live for discussions like that and I bet I'm not the only one.

Anders is a good case in point. Here we have this mysterious dark-skinned Russian who makes Lucian look like a chatty social butterfly. There's got to be an interesting story behind that.

I'm thinking of doing a post where I speculate shamelessly about just how the nanos work. I'm sure this is been the subject of past discussions but I would like to contribute my own take on it.Image

And of course there's speculation about Stephanie and when the no-fanger gang is going to pop up again and all the other fun speculations which are really simply creative decisions that Lynsay will or has already made.

Makes me wonder how far we would have to go before we cross the line into violating Lynsay 's policy about no story ideas being sent to her. I'm no lawyer but I can think of some good reasons for such a policy outside of legal ones. Can you imagine the deluge she would be subjected to if she ever announced that she was open to such ideas being sent to her? She'd never get any writing done, which would be bad for us. Besides, if she's anything like me, she has more than enough of her own ideas. And I say that with all the thwarted frustration of someone who wishes he could bounce ideas off her.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby Denise on May 6th, 2011, 10:09 pm

I hope Terri pre-reads and tells Lynsay which topics or posts to avoid, because we LOOOOOOOVE our "let's guess discussions!
Denise

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series