TRV Countdown....

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: TRV Countdown....

Postby Denise on May 31st, 2011, 5:18 pm

Okay, no one said it ..... ZERO!!!!

okay, I've got it in my hands and have almost read as far as the sneak peek got me. But my son has a talent show tonight so I'll have to quit for a while.
Denise

Postby sin on May 31st, 2011, 5:59 pm

MysticFan wrote:
sin wrote:Happy reading Mystic. See you on the topic later today :)

Thanks, Sin! I didn't get to read much due to my baby boy running a fever. Now he is in full blown head cold mode... just hoping it's not strep like everyone else seems to have. :(

Sorry to hear that Mystic :( Hope the little tyke feels better soon. Know what you mean tho. The wee one here is teething and has allergies. Hard to read with a constant whine in your ear.. Maybe in an hour or 2 I can finish. Am 1/4 way done :) AWESOME

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby ElectricFedora on May 31st, 2011, 10:32 pm

i get the book in 30 mins! yay!
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Postby MysticFan on May 31st, 2011, 11:45 pm

sin wrote:
MysticFan wrote:
sin wrote:Happy reading Mystic. See you on the topic later today :)

Thanks, Sin! I didn't get to read much due to my baby boy running a fever. Now he is in full blown head cold mode... just hoping it's not strep like everyone else seems to have. :(

Sorry to hear that Mystic :( Hope the little tyke feels better soon. Know what you mean tho. The wee one here is teething and has allergies. Hard to read with a constant whine in your ear.. Maybe in an hour or 2 I can finish. Am 1/4 way done :) AWESOME

Thanks, Sin! He is feeling some better and the fever isn't as high as earlier so that makes me feel better. So sorry to hear bout baby Z having a double whammy with teething & allergies... that's has to be so tough! I don't think I have even made it out of the first chapter, but am planning to read here in a few minutes. I hope u get the time to finish. Then, we shall discuss this wonderful book and begin our speculations... while we play the waiting game for the next books arrival. lol :D
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby sin on May 31st, 2011, 11:54 pm

Thanks Mystic. He went to sleep at 8 and 4 hours later I finished the book :) Lynsay has another winner. Can not wait to discuss it with you also.

sin

Postby MysticFan on June 1st, 2011, 12:03 am

sin wrote:Thanks Mystic. He went to sleep at 8 and 4 hours later I finished the book :) Lynsay has another winner. Can not wait to discuss it with you also.

I can not wait any longer... I must put this laptop down, grab my Nook & visit Harper & Drina... lol :D

MysticFan

Postby sin on June 1st, 2011, 12:04 am

Enjoy..you will LOVE it...

sin

Postby grlnxtdr29 on June 1st, 2011, 6:23 am

B&N didn't ship my book till today, so probably won't get it till Monday! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
grlnxtdr29

Postby MysticFan on June 2nd, 2011, 6:52 am

It is 7:43am in my neck of the woods and I just made myself put down TRV. I thought I was sleep deprived when I brought my son home from the hospital almost two years ago... good thing there are breaks in between books or I would never sleep! lol

MysticFan

Postby Goober on June 2nd, 2011, 11:16 am

off the topic- MysticFan I disagree w/ you siggy; life is always a cheesecake and I refuse to believe other wise.

*goes into her little denial corner*
Peace, Love, and a yummy Immortal... or two ;)
Goober

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series