***The Reluctant Vampire Spoilers****ONLY if read the Book

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: ***The Reluctant Vampire Spoilers****ONLY if read the Bo

Postby Lynsay on June 28th, 2011, 5:54 am

Man I've read a bunch, but not all postings and I need to come and post at some point. Maybe I can find time while in New York. I am taking my puter.

Sorry I've been so busy. I'd like to say that will ease up soon but I still have corrections to do and then I start the next two books due, one for the end of August and the other for the end of September. And I still need to squeeze in the trip to Italy for the Vamp book to see if one of the Notte's will talk to me.

I think I need another assistant. Terri, Leigh and Justin help me out as much as they can, but I still always seem to be running. ARGGGH!!!

Lynsay, who really has to jump off and get ready. We leave in an hour and I need to shower, and EVERYTHING still. Hugs to you all
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby sin on June 28th, 2011, 8:31 am

Lynsay wrote:Man I've read a bunch, but not all postings and I need to come and post at some point. Maybe I can find time while in New York. I am taking my puter.

Sorry I've been so busy. I'd like to say that will ease up soon but I still have corrections to do and then I start the next two books due, one for the end of August and the other for the end of September. And I still need to squeeze in the trip to Italy for the Vamp book to see if one of the Notte's will talk to me.

I think I need another assistant. Terri, Leigh and Justin help me out as much as they can, but I still always seem to be running. ARGGGH!!!

Lynsay, who really has to jump off and get ready. We leave in an hour and I need to shower, and EVERYTHING still. Hugs to you all

Lynsay we care about you so try and I do say try to take a breath and slow a little :) and as for an assistant you know you have a few of us who would be very glad to help..lol

Have a good time in NY wish we could be there. Also look forward to you returning and commenting here. Can not wait..

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby TomEC on June 28th, 2011, 2:38 pm

sin wrote:Lynsay we care about you so try and I do say try to take a breath and slow a little :) and as for an assistant you know you have a few of us who would be very glad to help..lol

Have a good time in NY wish we could be there. Also look forward to you returning and commenting here. Can not wait..

I would like to second that.

A cheap and easy post (Sin did all the work) but heartfelt.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Previous

Return to Discuss the Series