*Spoilers* "Single White Vampire" *Spoilers*

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

*Spoilers* "Single White Vampire" *Spoilers*

Postby Mina C. Lobo on July 6th, 2011, 4:08 pm

Hey, everybody - finished "Single White Vampire" about a week ago, wanted to share some thoughts/ask a question.

First, I got a really big kick out of how incredibly tetchy Lucern was - even more, I enjoyed watching him become "more human" and also how he connected not only with Kate, but also with his fellow writers (and even his fans). Very cool, that.

I thought it was great that Marguerite went to Kate to share her story with her and offer her support without sort of pushing Kate into Lucern's arms, if you know what I'm sayin'.

Vicariously attending the Romance Times Conference was a big kick for me, as an (as yet) unpublished writer, especially since the RWA was just in NY (regrettably, I totally missed the boat for this). It inspired me to learn more about the Lady of Barrow and how she founded her magazine, and all (which I seem to remember picking up now and again in my salad days). Kewlness.

The question: I was surprised to see Lissianna casually drinking blood at the van with the gang, during the wedding. I don't remember reading about Greg curing her - did he (maybe that played out in a short story or novella I've missed)?
I'm hungry like the...well, you get the picture.
Mina C. Lobo

Re: *Spoilers* "Single White Vampire" *Spoilers*

Postby susan60625 on July 6th, 2011, 5:50 pm

Mina,

I don't recall if it was specifically mentioned in SWV, but it was definitely addressed in Love Bites. The first few books were released out of chronological order. Chronologically the first four books should be:

A Quick Bite
Love Bites
Single White Vampire
Tall Dark & Hungry

After that , everything is in sequence until the novella in the anthology Bitten By Cupid, which actually takes place after Born to Bite and before Hungry For You.

I hope that helps!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Return to Discuss the Series