A mistake?!

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: A mistake?!

Postby Copper on June 18th, 2008, 8:23 am

if you read Thomas's book it all becomes clear he explanes it all Vampires are Forever
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby Stauri on June 18th, 2008, 9:12 am

It was a joke meant to throw Rachel off and from asking Thomas what happened to his mother, and of course so he didn't have to mention the other emotional details of explaining the different mothers and Armand's problem with losing his wives.

All the reasonings of men are not worth one sentiment of women. - Voltaire
Stauri

Location: Somewhere in the woods of Tomball (a suburb of Houston), TX

Postby sin on June 18th, 2008, 12:16 pm

From VAF Page9

When he peered at it and then turned a blank gaze to Rachel, Etienne reminded him, “The first time you met Rachel was at the Night Club. She thought you were younger than Jeanne Louise. You told her she was wrong and then said your mom had wanted more children but had to wait another ten years or so because of the hundred-year rule.”

“Oh.” Thomas smiled wryly as he recalled the conversation in question. The comment had been a throwaway line one would give to a stranger. He’d hardly wanted to explain about his family tragedies to her then, that there was no “mom” and Jeanne Louise was only his half sister by his father’s third marriage.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby lisa on July 20th, 2008, 1:26 pm

When Thomas was teaching Rachel to drink through straws he made a comment about his sister-in-law having the same problem. Who is his sister-in-law? Was this another comment he would have used with strangers, or is there other siblings that we dont know about yet? Did I miss something, or just forget. Could this be another family secret to be revealed in a future book?
lisa

Postby wren on July 20th, 2008, 1:40 pm

sin & I have wondered about that also! We don't know if that was just one of Thomas' lines, or if there is something more that we don't know yet. Unless it was meant to be about Lissianna when she had hemophobia, and is just a mistake?? hmmm...
wren

Postby Copper on July 21st, 2008, 11:45 am

i always thought he ment Lissianna because they have been brought u0p and brother and sister so may be thats how he sees her like a half sister
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby Denise on July 21st, 2008, 12:35 pm

That's the way I interpreted it, too. He was referring to Lissi but didn't want to go into the details of the relationships.
Denise

Postby Lynsay on July 22nd, 2008, 7:03 am

Gees, I am a bad bad writer!! I am dying here to spill stuff. I read the question about the sisters in the characters section and it was killing me not to give away stuff and then about the twins, and then about Tiny and . . . GAK!!

I'm one of those people who agonizes over a gift, wanting to get the perfect one, who then wraps it up, hides it away and has the most GODAWFUL time trying not to blurt what the gift is between then and the gift giving day. Sigh. I almost posted a bit from the book about Eshe so you guys could meet her. I almost-- Ohhhhhhh. I need to stop coming here.

The answer to your question, Lisa, will be revealed in Decker's book, kinda like the question about the mom and Jeanne Louise was answered on page 9 of VAF. EGAD!! The bloody book is written, why do we have to wait so long for it to be published? This is KILLER!

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby Stauri on July 22nd, 2008, 10:21 am

Lynsay wrote:Gees, I am a bad bad writer!! I am dying here to spill stuff. I read the question about the sisters in the characters section and it was killing me not to give away stuff and then about the twins, and then about Tiny and . . . GAK!!

I'm one of those people who agonizes over a gift, wanting to get the perfect one, who then wraps it up, hides it away and has the most GODAWFUL time trying not to blurt what the gift is between then and the gift giving day. Sigh. I almost posted a bit from the book about Eshe so you guys could meet her. I almost-- Ohhhhhhh. I need to stop coming here.

The answer to your question, Lisa, will be revealed in Decker's book, kinda like the question about the mom and Jeanne Louise was answered on page 9 of VAF. EGAD!! The bloody book is written, why do we have to wait so long for it to be published? This is KILLER!

Lynsay

You're a wonderful writer, my most favorite writer. Oh go ahead and spill we will never tell a soul (pinky swear - cross my heart).

LOL Lynsay, I'm the same way. I'm like a little kid who's gone with her parents to shop and told not to tell what they've gotten someone, all the while as soon as you see them you accidentally blurt it out. I still have christmas gifts from last year in the closet because I accidentally told them what I bought them, and now waiting until the forget to give it to them for like a birthday or this christmas. lol Feel free to give us any little hints you feel like, we certainly won't tell the publisher.

I agree, can we like picket the publisher to give us a nice christmas gift and give us Decker for Christmas. I want a great birthday/christmas present and this would be perfect!!! :D

All the reasonings of men are not worth one sentiment of women. - Voltaire
Stauri

Location: Somewhere in the woods of Tomball (a suburb of Houston), TX

Postby Denise on July 22nd, 2008, 1:59 pm

I wind up giving the gift early half the time. So feel free to follow my example, Lynsay. SPILL!
Denise

Next

Return to Discuss the Series