A mistake?!

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: A mistake?!

Postby jill on July 22nd, 2008, 11:05 pm

Poor Lynsay. I would never want you to do something you don't want. But I do feel for a little closure you may need to tell us more about up coming books. You know for your own peace of mind... ;)
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby lisa on July 23rd, 2008, 5:44 am

Your editor would totally understand if in the excitement of multiple gifts of chocolates, cheesecakes and offers of help to move you would utter an exclamation that would be a clue !!!! Like if say you are so excited that you say "Yes, you are absolutly correct, ............................................... "
lisa

Postby wren on July 24th, 2008, 6:37 am

AE4 sisters and AEAs, it seems we have corrupted lisa already! YES!! Image She is a true, completed turn! Image

Please continue with the bribery and very subtle begging for clues, lisa! I think you are a natural, and it is part of our "secret mission!"

Bwahahahahahahaha...Image
wren

Postby Stauri on July 24th, 2008, 8:59 am

lisa wrote:When Thomas was teaching Rachel to drink through straws he made a comment about his sister-in-law having the same problem. Who is his sister-in-law? Was this another comment he would have used with strangers, or is there other siblings that we dont know about yet? Did I miss something, or just forget. Could this be another family secret to be revealed in a future book?

I was thinking last night, and you all know what happens when I think too much, other than the fact that my poor tiny little brain hurts, but this is what I came up with:

What if Mirabeau is Thomas and Jean Louise's Sister-in-Law yet to be revealed! We don't know where she comes from, her and JL are always going on vacation, and she and Lissi are good friends. Just another reason Armand could be hiding as well, and the information about a child with Armand's first wife has not been revealed and wasn't it mentioned somewhere that all his wives died in child birth.

I need to go back and re-read all my books again, shouldn't be too hard since they are my favorite. As I was saying, what if Armand had another son with his first wife who survived during the child birth and Mirabeau was his lifemate, and something happened to him sometime ago. Just something to think about.

I know adding more fuel to the fire, but somehow that just hit me while I was sleeping last night. You'd think I would be dreaming about the Argeneau men instead of trying to analyze past plot lines. Of course that's what my brain does, analyzes everything. *sigh* If I could just get it to shut down every once in a while maybe I could get more than two and a half hours of sleep a night.
:(

All the reasonings of men are not worth one sentiment of women. - Voltaire
Stauri

Location: Somewhere in the woods of Tomball (a suburb of Houston), TX

Postby wren on July 24th, 2008, 12:32 pm

I like the theory, Stauri, but Thomas' mother didn't die in childbirth. He was 4yo when she died and Armand brought him to Marguerite because he didn't know how to take care of a small child. I think that JL's mother died in childbirth. But...we don't know if Armand and his first wife had a child, or what happened to it if they did. If so, I don't think Thomas or JL know, because nothing has ever been mentioned about another sibling...other than the "sister-in-law" by Thomas. Hmmm??? You bring up interesting ideas, little pixie! :)
wren

Postby Denise on July 24th, 2008, 12:35 pm

I'm pretty sure we do know that Armand's first wife was expecting a child when she died. I don't remember where that info was but I'd expect it was in VAF. I've added some info on the Armand thread. I'll try to find the spot in the book.
Denise

Postby Stauri on July 24th, 2008, 12:55 pm

I'm not sure, I thought it was Victor's wife who was with child when she was burnt at the stake. If Thomas got info from sister-in-law it would only mean he has a brother somewhere, and it had to be the first wife if not Thomas' mother.

Thanks Wren, see I need you guys to help me remember my facts when my books aren't handy. Just trying to piece info together as I trying to figure out where Mirabeau fits in the picture and whether she could be the sister-in-law, since I think it was mentioned in AQB that they all grew up together.

All the reasonings of men are not worth one sentiment of women. - Voltaire
Stauri

Location: Somewhere in the woods of Tomball (a suburb of Houston), TX

Postby Denise on July 24th, 2008, 4:26 pm

Ah, Stauri, you may be right. I may be confusing Armand's first wife with Victor's first wife. :oops:
Denise

Postby lisa on October 3rd, 2008, 9:33 pm

Error on Notte tree? i cant figure out how to email Lynsay or Mr Spice so it can be fixed before too many people see it but it looks like an error on Notte Tree. Stephano and Neil are listed as twins. Maybe someone else out there can contact Lynsay or Dave, since i seem to be a computer idiot!!! and cant figure out how to contact them myself. :oops: :roll:
lisa

Postby Mr Spice on October 3rd, 2008, 10:55 pm

lisa wrote:Error on Notte tree? i cant figure out how to email Lynsay or Mr Spice so it can be fixed before too many people see it but it looks like an error on Notte Tree. Stephano and Neil are listed as twins. Maybe someone else out there can contact Lynsay or Dave, since i seem to be a computer idiot!!! and cant figure out how to contact them myself. :oops: :roll:

It's been spotted - Lynsay has replied in the Family Tree thread.
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series