EGAD! I got in!!!

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

EGAD! I got in!!!

Postby Lynsay on June 18th, 2008, 10:36 pm

Oh MY GOD I FINALLY GOT ON HERE!!!

You wouldn't believe how many times I've tried to get on here to post! When you guys were discussing the little devil pic I did of Mr. Spice, and then someone asked a question I really wanted to answer and THEN, and then and then . . . Sigh. But Terri registered me for here when they first prepped it for switching to, and she emailed me my info and password, but do you think I could remember either???!!! Or even find it? Honestly! And then of course, I was only ever trying to sign on at about 2 AM or 4AM or 7 AM when I was unwinding before going to bed, so couldn't call and ask her and then of course wouldn't remember during the bloody day when she was working, noooooooo.

But . . . neener neener neeener!! I finally remembered all by myself. Well, okay, so I didn't remember, I juust started going through all incarnations of my name and possible passwords and --VOILA! It's sorted.

So, I do believe Mr. Spice mentioned that I ran away to hide out in a motel for a month while I was writing the next Argeneau/Rogue book. While Mortimer's light, Decker's is darker like Marguerite's and with secrets revealed. . . and now I know what I'm doing for the next one. Evil laugh, bwahahahahaha. We shall be revisiting a lovely little town we've been to before. . . maybe,. You know, I start these bloody books thinking they'll be one thing and then they turn around and do what they want and I'm just along for the ride, so I NEVER make promises cause I'm never sure I can keep them.

Sigh.

What else? There was a ton of stuff I wanted to tell you guys over time and I can't remember much of any of it. Lets see, I -- OH!! DAng it WREN!!! Yoohoo, wren? If you're out there, I so wanted to post one night because you know that artist I posted the one time with the hand sculpted fairy? Well, she did another called Frog Prince that had the most incredible detail and I saw it too late to bid on it but wanted to post it here, but couldn't get on. Hmmm. And now I'm here I don't know how to post pics. Guess I'll just post it and hope it isn't taken off too soon. It's already sold. Anyway here it is http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0253661306. This person is really talented and the attention to detail is awesome. Not much into frog princes me, but it's well done. Can't wait to see what the next one is. Maybe I should email and ask if they'd be interested in donig vamps. An 8 inch little model of Lucian for my desk top would be lovely (grin)

Oh gees, that's all I have for news at the moment. I am home once again with Mr. Spice and working on the next book. Hope you're all well!!!

Lynsay :D :roll:
Lynsay
Site Admin

Re: EGAD! I got in!!!

Postby sin on June 18th, 2008, 10:45 pm

Yea..Lynsay. Glad you got in. We have missed you so much. Anytime you wish to drop a crumb our way we have eager ears for listening. Just do not work yourself to the point of exhaustion. We do not want your health to suffer.

Glad to heart about our little town being revisited.

Will keep this short. Take care.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on June 18th, 2008, 11:06 pm

I'm here Lynsay! Yay, we finally get to see you! Loved the picture of Dave...it was great!
Also, sin & I went to see the frog prince...I wonder if she would make one for me...My Frog Prince has curly, auburn hair! Except I would need to save a lot of pennies first! Nope, My pennies must go to buy books from my fave author first! I can look at my real frog prince!

So, a Lucian for your desk, huh? Well, that is going to please the Lucian fan club on the forum! LOL See, there is a Lucian/Lucern/Victor debate at all times among your SASSy ARGENEAUTS! I promise I'm not the leader of these factions...not this time! Image You know me, I love Vincent and Bastien and Thomas and Etienne...oh, and Christian! All those under 600yo so far, but I'm waiting to see if The Rogue Hunter changes that. Are we going back to Port Henry by chance? I hope so! Will we see Wyatt...Kenric cannot be such a common name that he and Edward both have it? Oh well, speculation is the name of the game... In the meantime, I'll try to keep these Lucianites/Lucernies/Victorites happy for you...they like cookies & lollipops!

Sooooooo glad you stopped in for a quick post! Put that password somewhere safe so you will remember how to get back to us, okay? We are missing y'all so much!!Image
wren

Postby Lynsay on June 18th, 2008, 11:33 pm

Now, don't take my saying Lucian to mean that he's my favorite. I just pulled a name out of my head, and since he's the oldest, it seemed appropriate.

Wren honey that's why I was so eager to show you the frog prince at the time. I, of course, had since forgotten. It didn't matter cause like I said, it was too late and was already sold when I finally saw it. It's my off an on working method. When I'm working, I'm not doing anything else as a rule. How can I be on here tonight then, you ask? AH HA!!! I put my darned portable on a stool beside the darn tub so I can say hi. Hmmm, that is of course a complete and utter fabrication and I would deny it if anyone asked me to my face. I would never ever do emails and the forum while supposed to be relaxing in the tub. That would be just . . . er . . .Right whatever, since I'm not doing it it doesn't matter.

Wren darling you like the younger boys because you have a natural mothering instinct. You are like a mother hen of wrens. You help out and take care of everyone here as much as you can and we all appreciate it. You also teach your kids and help your sis and other family members when possible. It's what makes you feel good and valuable and we all benefit from it. It's also the reason you prefer the younger, softer sons of the family. You could mother them (smile)

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby sin on June 18th, 2008, 11:37 pm

My dear Lynsay..What does that make me then? Just because I like the ones over 1,000. And the eldest. Does that make me jailbait??? Or just the Archaeologist.??? Anything born in B.C. just about has my vote.
Last edited by sin on June 18th, 2008, 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on June 18th, 2008, 11:37 pm

You have a point there, Lynsay! The reason I love Vincent the best is he seems so vunerable to me! Same with the others, but mostly Vincent. I'm {sighing} again! :)
wren

Postby Copper on June 19th, 2008, 7:09 pm

i like the idea of a lucian back ground hehe... nice to se you are back with us we have all missed you hope you will rejoin the silly crazyness that has been happening
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby jill on June 19th, 2008, 7:16 pm

Hey Lynsay. Good to see ya. Hope things are going well for you. Hope to see you again. Good luck with everything :D
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby KimberlyK on June 19th, 2008, 10:27 pm

And I thought it took me the longest to get on the new forum! LOL Glad to have you back Lynsay! Is it really bad that my next thought is that now you can tease us with more clues about upcoming books? Really, we missed you for more than that! *grin*

Kimberly
KimberlyK

Postby Denise on June 21st, 2008, 4:11 am

Glad you finally made it, Lynsay! Now get back to work, we want more books (crack, crack goes the whip)!

:lol: Just kidding. Glad you could take some time in the tub to relax and join us... uhm, I mean, err... no, that wasn't what she was doing... hmm...
Denise

Next

Return to Discuss the Series