EGAD! I got in!!!

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: EGAD! I got in!!!

Postby Stauri on June 21st, 2008, 11:38 am

Hi ya Lynsay! So glad you could stop by and once again get our hopes up. You and Dave are such teases! We miss you guys and hope you find the perfect Spice Acres II so we can see you again. Just let us know if we need to send Cheesecake or Chocolate your way to keep your energy up, we can also send guard pixies (uh-umm me, me, me, me) to stand watch at your hotel room to keep room service from bothering you. Oh when you finished the book, did you write on the back of the lamp like JKR did when she finished HP, you know that would give us Lynsay fans inspiration and raise the tourist rate up in that area. :D

All the reasonings of men are not worth one sentiment of women. - Voltaire
Stauri

Location: Somewhere in the woods of Tomball (a suburb of Houston), TX

Postby Denise on June 22nd, 2008, 12:43 am

You know, once you get in those gutters it's mighty hard to get out. Awfully tight fit there!

And I wasn't even meaning that last comment to be from the gutter. Then I reread it and could see how it could be interpreted that way. :roll: Honestly, I didn't mean she was joining us in the tub. Maybe I should give you a hand out of the gutter, Acal :lol:
Denise

Postby wren on June 22nd, 2008, 8:21 am

Denise wrote:You know, once you get in those gutters it's mighty hard to get out. Awfully tight fit there!
And I wasn't even meaning that last comment to be from the gutter. Then I reread it and could see how it could be interpreted that way. :roll: Honestly, I didn't mean she was joining us in the tub. Maybe I should give you a hand out of the gutter, Acal :lol:

Well, Denise, sometimes it's just more fun to play in the gutters awhile, although it doesn't mean that is where you are at all the time! Image It's been nice seeing you come out to play! :)

Denise wrote...*snip*... And I wasn't even meaning that last comment to be from the gutter.

by Denise on Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:20 pm ~ wren wrote:...*snip*... and the costumes are "Come as you choose!"

by wren on Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:49 pm
Hey, I didn't bring up sticky marshmallows, bikinis & speedos. I am innocent this time! Innocent, I claim! I wasn't even thinking about costumes. I was too busy choosing between codpiece or speedo on Lucern!

Denise wrote...*snip*...Maybe I should give you a hand out of the gutter, Acal :lol:

I will be glad to help you, Denise! Image Seems our resident-gent keeps seeing gutter comments even when they aren't really from there!Image Image Soooo...You grab one arm and I'll grab the other and...c'mon, we'll tug him out of the gutter...oooh, he seems to be stuck in there like a pretzle...Image but we will help him stay out of trouble, er, I mean gutters! Image
wren

Postby jill on June 22nd, 2008, 1:29 pm

Heehee well you will never take me alive. I'm staying right here in the gutter. I like it here. See that's me being extremely naughty and stubborn. Stamping my foot and pouting. :mrgreen:
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby sin on June 22nd, 2008, 7:04 pm

No. No traps. Some are not gutters at all. Just innocent comments that happen to be taken that way. kwim?

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Denise on June 22nd, 2008, 11:32 pm

Acal wrote:Hehe the gutters around here are nasty traps aren't they? :D

Yeah, especially when you are floating along minding your own business and all of the sudden, swoop, someone drags you into a downspout. Then just hang on for the ride, you're swept away with the tide, and that last final whoosh kicks you out on your tush. (Seems I'm in a rhyming mood tonight.)

At least it's nice to know you have company on that vertical descent. :lol:
Denise

Postby wren on June 23rd, 2008, 1:05 am

Acal wrote:Hehe the gutters around here are nasty traps aren't they? :D

LOL, only when your mind is willing to be trapped... :mrgreen:
wren

Postby Copper on June 23rd, 2008, 2:59 am

you should all stop being so harsh on yourselfs its not being the the gutter its called drifting of the mind... :D
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby wren on June 23rd, 2008, 4:52 am

Bravo, Copper!Image
Sometimes we need a reminder!
wren

Postby Copper on June 23rd, 2008, 10:39 am

its the nicer way to explane when we run of topic
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact