EGAD! I got in!!!

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: EGAD! I got in!!!

Postby GiGi3 on June 23rd, 2008, 7:36 pm

KimberlyK wrote:And I thought it took me the longest to get on the new forum! LOL Glad to have you back Lynsay! Is it really bad that my next thought is that now you can tease us with more clues about upcoming books? Really, we missed you for more than that! *grin*

Kimberly

Not anymore KIM....I am the one in the lead for having the most problems while trying to get into the forum. I was in from the begining but due to moving issues I stopped for a while. The funny thing was after trying to get back in...it has taken me a month and a half to get back on! :( but I am hear now....

LYNSAY....glad to see you are back as well....love that we get to go revisit a quaint little town....I was one that was secretly hoping we would.

BTW....LYNSAY,If you are going to ask for a little 8 inch Lucian, I would love a little Victor...do you think I could get my hands on a little 8 inche one as well!!!! :twisted: ***grinning devilishly***
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Postby Denise on June 23rd, 2008, 11:39 pm

You guys do realized that the gutter does not refer to getting off topic, right?
Denise

Postby wren on June 24th, 2008, 2:29 am

Denise wrote:You guys do realized that the gutter does not refer to getting off topic, right?

Sorry, Denise, I don't understand what you mean by this? :?
wren

Postby Denise on June 24th, 2008, 8:04 pm

Wren, I'm sending you an email.

Denise
Denise

Postby jill on June 24th, 2008, 10:05 pm

Poor Lynsay. I feel the same way. The other day I went to post a payment online to my credit card and totally forgot my password. I have only been doing this every month. But do you think I could remember. For the life of me I couldn't. So I had to go through the whole tortuous process again. I made it something now that I won't forget at least hopefully won't forget :roll:
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby GiGi3 on June 25th, 2008, 9:57 am

Jill, Lynsay....

don't worry about it...for a month now I have been tryign to get back into the forum. I tried every password I can remember using, and I thought t was me who had it wrong. It took a month for me to figure out it wasn't even me but the program.....there is my DUH! momnet for the month!!!
When it comes to paying bills online, I am constantly requesting my passwords...you would think i know them by now!!! :oops:
Image[/url]

FATE GAVE HER FANGS.........HE"LL SHOW ME HOW TO USE THEM!!!!
GiGi3

Postby ~Linda~ on July 4th, 2008, 10:47 am

I am so glad you got in! I was starting to worry :O) that you didnt love us any more sniff sniff....
Please make sure you stop by any time you can!
You have been missed!!
It is good news you are back home, and working on some new stories for us. WOOOT
Sending hugs your way

Ohh my friends in California (Nancy and Tricia) are getting to come to RWA I told them they better come by and say hi for me.. :)
The world is so Backasswards
It makes me wish I was
DYSLEXIC!
~Linda~

Previous

Return to Discuss the Series