Hi I`m a newbie!

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Hi I`m a newbie!

Postby Bonnie on August 25th, 2011, 7:43 pm

So glad to be here. But I have a ques. just finised The Renegade Hunter and loved it but what book to I read to know why or who Nicholas was set up with the killing? I love Lynsay Sands!!!!
Bonnie

Re: Hi I`m a newbie!

Postby susan60625 on August 31st, 2011, 10:51 am

Bonnie, sorry about the delay in your question getting posted, but any posting by a new member must be approved by the powers-that-be, namely Lynsay or her assistant/sister, Terri. This is not to edit content, just to ensure that we are not getting attacked by spammers! Once you have 20 or so postings, you will become "turned" into an immortal member and your postings will be immediate.

BTW, Welcome to the best fan forum anywhere on the internet! The people here are the best! Of course, we are all Lynsay fans and we discuss her books ceaselessly. I suggest you stop in and check out the Getting to Know You and Quirky Questions threads. They are not a requirement, but they help us get to know you, plus you can go back and check out our answers, too!

Now to get to your question, the book that answers your question about Nicholas is "Born To Bite". However, I recommend that you start at the beginning of the series and read them all through. That will give you more background about all the characters. The order is listed on the BOOKS page of Lynsay's website. Enjoy the books and come back soon!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby TomEC on August 31st, 2011, 5:49 pm

Welcome Bonnie! Looks like Sue's covered the essentials; so come on in and find a comfortable chair, kick back and enjoy. Also, by all means, give us you two cents worth! :D
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby MysticFan on August 31st, 2011, 11:53 pm

Welcome, Bonnie! Image
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Return to Discuss the Series