Top 10 Funniest Argeneau Scenes!

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Top 10 Funniest Argeneau Scenes!

Postby wren on June 25th, 2008, 9:04 am

I did have my book near...I just wasn't thinking, sin. The "debbie" incident is in SWV pp.92-93.
I think it's hilarious! :)
wren

Postby love2read on July 27th, 2008, 2:44 am

bmiyc- when rachel finds lucain's books and reads them aloud!
love2read

Postby taracats on July 28th, 2008, 1:15 am

i think it was grate when jackie got cassius at the funeral itwas so grate pg 307 :lol:
taracats

Postby AmberGriffiths on August 2nd, 2008, 3:48 pm

I love the bit in Love Bites when Rachel has just been turned and Etienne tells her he is a vampire...

"Without the cross, she did the only thing she could think of - she made a cross out of her pointer fingers and thrust them out. She was most amazed when it worked and her host paused." pg. 58 - 59

I found this bit hilarious! :D
Brad - Look it's a falling star
Me - Dont you mean shooting??
Brad - No. I looked at you and meant fallen though.

Love Yu Perv
AmberGriffiths

Postby jill on August 2nd, 2008, 4:54 pm

Ambergriffiths that was hilarious. I forgot about that one. I was reliving a funny moment at the end of The Accidental Vampire when Mike Knight says he was really torn up about the idea of having to murder Elvi. Because he liked her too much you see...I love Lynsay's sense of humor.
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby AmberGriffiths on August 2nd, 2008, 5:07 pm

I love her sense of humour too!!! Sadly - but it's also a good thing - I have only read two of her books, A Quick Bite and Love Bites. I got A Quick Bit efrom my local charity shop and fell in love!! Love Bites arrived yesterday and I ordered Single White Vampire today! My mum is moaning at me now as I have too many books and she doesn't like buying me new ones coz I read them in 2 days! I'm waiting now for SWV to arrive *sigh* it is a long wait :( but worth it :D

Love Yu Perv
AmberGriffiths

Postby jill on August 2nd, 2008, 7:11 pm

ooooo Amber just you wait. SWV is well worth it. You think those books are funny wait until you read this one. I won't give it away save the fact that it is by far my favorite and Lucern totally rocks. But my sisters would disagree. Shhh don't tell I said so though... :mrgreen:
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby wren on August 2nd, 2008, 10:32 pm

Amber and jill, despite my favourite immortal being VINCENT and my favourite book being A Bite To Remember which is VINCENT's book, I will have to admit that the funniest book by far is
Single White Vampire, in my seldom humble opinion. However, every book in the Argeneau Series has its own special immortal & unique moments that make it special!

Amber, you are absolutely going to love SWV, Lucern's book! It was the first of Lynsay's books that I read. In fact, it seems to be the Lucern/Lucian/Victor trio who have the funniest books overall of the series...maybe because those three immortals are all so old and grumpy! Image

Oooh, jill, you forgot that your middle sis sees & knows all, little sis, Image although I'm not sure I always hear as well as I should. I need those nanos more everyday! LOL

Amber, you will get used to this "sisterly" rivalry, especially between sin (Lucian), gigi3 (Victor), and jill (Lucern) :mrgreen: They each have others on the forum who are fans of their favourite immortal with them! As for me, I just "mediate" between my AE4 sisters, and I love all the younger immortals...like VINCENT & Thomas & Etienne & Bastien & Christian! Although a couple of upcoming older immortals like Garrett Mortimer and Marcus Notte do intrigue me and I really look forward to their books!

wren...Image

P.S. I think you can read about the AE4 on the General Discussion under the "What's the...?" thread so that you can make some sense of who we are and our little games! Sometimes Image & sometimes Image or Bwahahahahaha! Image
wren

Postby love2read on August 3rd, 2008, 1:33 am

Amber, you are in for a wild ride, i adore all of lynsay's books and am currently going through her historicals as i wait for new ones to be released. I just finished love is blind. man i love her books. by the way i am in between Lucain and Victor in who is the funniest.
love2read

Postby AmberGriffiths on August 3rd, 2008, 5:23 am

:D Well at the moment I like Etienne the best but I haven't read anyone else's stories (Except Lissi's) so I can't really judge. Etienne takes things too seriously which I think is funny but I also feel sorry for him when Rachel teases him and he doesn't get it! I also love the way he says he wants to kill Pudge after he kidnaps Rachel - my dream man lol.

I have read a couple of the other topics and you all seem like such lovely and friendly people! Other forums I have been in I have found people are so rude to noobs. Thanks for welcoming me!

Love Yu Perv
AmberGriffiths

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series