Top 10 Funniest Argeneau Scenes!

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Top 10 Funniest Argeneau Scenes!

Postby love2read on August 3rd, 2008, 1:32 pm

Amber,

I am glad that you are enjoying yourself in this forum, i like everyone here too. Which was the first book that you read from Lynsay and why? i never heard of her until this year! i had bought The Accdiental Vampire and fell in love with Victor and Elvi's story, then i went out and got everyone of her Argenueau books. :P
love2read

Postby AmberGriffiths on August 3rd, 2008, 2:21 pm

Well I was in my local charity shop and I saw A Quick Bite and as I like vampires and werewolves I thought I would buy it. This was about a year and a half to two years ago. I didn't realise it was a series. Then a couple of weeks ago the name Lynsay Sands popped into my head and I looked her up to find a lot of other books by her! So I ordered Love Bites and finished that yesterday at super quick speed and ordered SWV right after! Now I just have to wait until it arrives which will probably take about a week or so. Can't wait !
Brad - Look it's a falling star
Me - Dont you mean shooting??
Brad - No. I looked at you and meant fallen though.

Love Yu Perv
AmberGriffiths

Postby wren on August 3rd, 2008, 9:03 pm

AmberGriffiths wrote: :D Well at the moment I like Etienne the best but I haven't read anyone else's stories (Except Lissi's) so I can't really judge. Etienne takes things too seriously which I think is funny but I also feel sorry for him when Rachel teases him and he doesn't get it! I also love the way he says he wants to kill Pudge after he kidnaps Rachel - my dream man lol.

I have read a couple of the other topics and you all seem like such lovely and friendly people! Other forums I have been in I have found people are so rude to noobs. Thanks for welcoming me!

Thank you AmberGriffiths! All of us try very hard on Lynsay's forum to welcome everyone. There is a great crowd of fans on here, and Lynsay, Dave, and Terri work very hard to make this website and Lynsay's official forum a warm and fun place to be. I have never been on a forum as long as I have been on this one, and so many people on here are like irl friends because we have been together so long. This is the only author forum on which I participate. The people on this forum are the nicest I have ever met online! Image

The nice thing is that we want our "newbies" to join us. We feel like the more friends who post and discuss the books with us, the merrier the forum will be! Image I haven't ever seen that on any other forum! I have experienced forums where the people who have been on it a long time feel like they "own" the forum, and they don't want to let anyone else be a part of it. This is not to say that we have to agree with every post on Lynsay's forum, but we try to make an effort to be nice even when our opinions are different. Lynsay encourages our honest feedback on her books...if we didn't understand part of the plot or didn't care for something in one of the books, she will explain where that part of the story came from, but also likes to know her reader's opinions. It's especially fun when she, Mr. Spice, or Terri can join us for a few quick posts on the forum. Image

Also, The Spice Team does moderate and makes sure that things stay comfortable and nice for everyone, and that no one who comes on the forum is posting inappropriate material or treating others unfairly. Being rude or ugly is not tolerated, and posts that are unkind or give out personal information are deleted. So, you know that this forum is a safe place to be! Image

Btw, Etienne is one of Copper's and my faves too! I know you'll have other favorites as you read more of the series, but don't forget about Etienne! He is a great character, and I hope we continue to see a little more of him & Rachel in the future. 8-)
wren

Postby alabaster on August 18th, 2008, 5:46 am

"was there some little extra power about immortal men you forgot to tell me about?"
"about what?"
"You knwo?"
"i most decidely do not know."
"well does it talk?"
"it?"
"How the hell should I know!:
"Its your penis."

(somethin along those lines anyway.. fave funny from just about ANY book ever
alabaster

Postby Goodhoney on August 18th, 2008, 8:44 pm

My favorite scene was when Lucian was trying to feed Leigh dog food. :o
Goodhoney

Postby love2read on August 20th, 2008, 1:02 pm

Goodhoney wrote:My favorite scene was when Lucian was trying to feed Leigh dog food. :o

me too, i also liked when lucain was cleaning and liegh walked in and knocked him down is the mess and he was so angry he could even talk, he just lifted leigh up and put her on the counter. lol
love2read

Postby Copper on August 20th, 2008, 2:27 pm

dont forget when he drops the tray and picks her up and carryes her down the stairs
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby Starr on March 13th, 2009, 5:48 pm

I really don't know if this has already been mentioned, but A scene that had me laughing out loud was in BMIYC when Julius managed to track the garbage all over the bottom floor as it was attached to him, speaking from previous experiences... when it happenes, you cant help but laugh. And seriously, Lucians get-up? ah ha
Starr

Postby Jewelz on June 14th, 2009, 10:10 pm

My favorite scene is when Lucian tries to feed Alpo to Leigh... It's hilarious!!! :oops:

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby MsKitty on June 16th, 2009, 2:19 am

Yummo!! Warm dog food!!

But to see Lucien with the flowery apron & head scarf & no shirt!! And the lusious Lucern buying condoms over the phone & poor old CK always catching him in the nude (Dunno what CK is complaining about really!!)!! Ha Haa!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series