Question about a Enforcer

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Question about a Enforcer

Postby feanturien on July 2nd, 2008, 6:12 pm

I was wondering if we would be seeing anymore of Justin Bricker in the upcoming books or if he might be getting one of his own in the far future.
feanturien

Re: Question about a Enforcer

Postby wren on July 2nd, 2008, 9:00 pm

Well, we are not sure about Justin Bricker yet, but we are hoping he will talk to Lynsay. His partner, Garrett Mortimer, has his story told in the next book...The Rogue Hunter which will be released in September. Image The next book after Mortimer's is another enforcer, Decker Argeneau Pimms...He also works for Lucian and we briefly saw him at the end of BMIYC...only known then as Pimms.

On the old forum, Lynsay gave us the tidbit that he was an Argeneau out to prove himself. One of the nice things about the forum is that when Lynsay does get a small break, she will sometimes give us a hint or tidbit just because she is so sweet to us. We have a fabulous time when she gets to make an appearance on the forum. Same with Mr. Spice (Lynsay's husband, Dave, and forum moderator/administrator) and Terri aka House Elf Tori (Lynsay's Assistant and forum administrator.) If you look at the family tree in front of the books, you will notice Decker is Martine's youngest son, by her second husband. Mortimer's book is a "lighter" story, with Decker's being a little "darker." It's good to have both, because the darker stories always reveal family secrets. I'm not sure who comes after Decker, but we do know that Tiny is talking to Lynsay right now. Finally! {sigh} We have all been begging for Tiny's book! Like Thomas, he is kind of special to most of us. However, we don't know just how much he is telling her yet. We also know that we may be seeing a small town that we were all fond of before...perhaps Port Henry? Image On a couple of threads on here, Lynsay shared some of this with us...and we are thinking we are going back to Port Henry. We have all wanted to revisit the town where Victor and Elvi live.

So, like Marcus and Christian and a few others that we are waiting on, Bricker hasn't come up as to when his book will appear. However, I think a lot of us want to know more about him. We always have to wait until the characters "speak" to Lynsay...sometimes she thinks she is going to tell one character's story, and finds out she is writing a different character's book. Amazing how an author works, isn't it? If the character or story isn't cooperating, Lynsay doesn't force it. She goes with the story that wants to be told.

Oh, Lynsay...will you tell us please...has Justin Bricker been visiting yet? Image

wren...the woman of few words on the forum...they have been trying to help me learn to open up! Image
wren

Postby feanturien on July 7th, 2008, 5:57 pm

Thanks. I hope he has visited. Along with Christian and various other members of his family. :D
feanturien

Postby wren on July 8th, 2008, 4:49 am

So do I, feanturian! Image {sigh} And I hope they visit soon! Image
wren

Postby wren on July 14th, 2008, 7:04 am

Hey, feanturian, make sure you read the exerpt of The Rogue Hunter that is now on the website. It seems we will be seeing more of Justin Bricker, after all! :)
wren

Postby Mr Spice on July 14th, 2008, 8:53 am

feanturien wrote:I was wondering if we would be seeing anymore of Justin Bricker in the upcoming books or if he might be getting one of his own in the far future.

As a supporting character - Yes.
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Postby Denise on July 14th, 2008, 9:06 am

See, that's the problem. Lynsay is so good with her secondary characters that we want to see all of them get a story eventually. I'm hoping that the publisher will continue to be interested as long as the characters are speaking to her, because we'll be interested LONG past then.
Denise

Postby wren on July 14th, 2008, 9:10 am

Mr Spice wrote:
feanturien wrote:I was wondering if we would be seeing anymore of Justin Bricker in the upcoming books or if he might be getting one of his own in the far future.

As a supporting character - Yes.

Mr. Spice, you are a big tease, and you know that is the truth. Hints that aren't quite hints!!
So, Bricker is a supporting character now...but he is a young immortal. So, is it possible he will ever have his own story told? If we are going to lose him to a rogue, I don't want to know...not yet!
wren

Postby feanturien on July 14th, 2008, 5:24 pm

OoooOOOOoooo!!!!! They put up an excerpt!?

Okay, finished reading it. Justin is definitely in my top five favorites characters of the Argeneau series. And I even have a description of him now!!!!! ::Squee::
feanturien

Postby wren on July 15th, 2008, 3:57 am

Okay, feanturian, an enquiring wren wants to know...who are the other favorites and in what order? :twisted:
wren

Next

Return to Discuss the Series