Question about a Enforcer

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Question about a Enforcer

Postby feanturien on July 15th, 2008, 2:53 pm

wren wrote:Okay, feanturian, an enquiring wren wants to know...who are the other favorites and in what order? :twisted:

Haha, no problem.

1. Lucian
2. Lucern
3. Christian
4. Justin
5. Stephano

Do you recall if in BMIYC it's stated that Justin was turned or if he was born into an immortal family? Because in the new excerpt it says something about him having sisters. Or maybe that was Mortimer...
feanturien

Postby wren on July 15th, 2008, 8:25 pm

I think Justin was born immortal. We would have to ask Lynsay to be sure, but I think he was born immortal and is still young, only around 100yo. Hey, Post your Top Five Men in the Discuss the Characters section...Copper started a thread for it. You will see mine on there! You have interesting choices, because you are waiting for three stories to be told. :) I think that is the first time I have seen Stephano Notte or Justin Bricker picked as a favourite. 8-)

Btw, Stephano "talked" to Lynsay once, but he was whining about being turned when he hadn't wanted to be an immortal, so she sent him back until he decided to deal with it! LOL So, maybe we will see him again when he comes to grips with the benefits! Also, we aren't really sure if his brother Neil has a lifemate or not. I don't think it was ever mentioned in ABTR...which is my favourite book! :lol: I just know we haven't seen the last of the Nottes.
Ahhh, so many characters for Lynsay to write about, so little time...
wren

Postby Stauri on July 16th, 2008, 4:53 pm

I read the excerpt for Mortimer's book and I must say, I'm liking Justin Bricker. He's funny, and such a horn dog!

All the reasonings of men are not worth one sentiment of women. - Voltaire
Stauri

Location: Somewhere in the woods of Tomball (a suburb of Houston), TX

Postby feanturien on July 16th, 2008, 6:05 pm

Stauri wrote:I read the excerpt for Mortimer's book and I must say, I'm liking Justin Bricker. He's funny, and such a horn dog!

Me too. I'm really glad his character is getting more developement.

wren wrote:Btw, Stephano "talked" to Lynsay once, but he was whining about being turned when he hadn't wanted to be an immortal, so she sent him back until he decided to deal with it!

Lol! I know, I remember reading that in the old forum and I was like, "You can whine to me! I don't mind!"
feanturien

Postby Lynsay on July 16th, 2008, 7:44 pm

Justin Bricker plays sidekick to Mortimer in his story, and then turns around and does the same for Decker in his so you'll be seeing a lot of him. He was born an immortal not turned (I think someone asked that earlier) His family is out in California with Mortimers. . . I think. I have a very bad memory and may be mixing that up, but I'm pretty sure both Mortimer's family and Bricker's come from Cali.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby jill on July 16th, 2008, 8:17 pm

I like Justin. He made me laugh outright in the excerpt and also BMIYC. It's great to see they came from California, because California knows how to party (heehee) :)
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby wren on July 17th, 2008, 4:46 am

Lynsay wrote:Justin Bricker plays sidekick to Mortimer in his story, and then turns around and does the same for Decker in his so you'll be seeing a lot of him. He was born an immortal not turned (I think someone asked that earlier) His family is out in California with Mortimers. . . I think. I have a very bad memory and may be mixing that up, but I'm pretty sure both Mortimer's family and Bricker's come from Cali.

Lynsay

It's nice to know that we will be seeing so much of Justin Bricker, even as a sidekick! Maybe when he is a little older, he will be ready for his own story. Like the Notte twins, he needs some more time to grow and pop up in the books. And yes, dear author, both Bricker and Mortimer are from California...see, we don't have all the new characters and books to keep up with, so we can remember all these details for you! LOL

Hey Lynsay, has Stephano or Neil ever decided to come talk to you again...or is Stephano still pouting? :roll: The man just didn't realize what a gift he had been given, but somehow I think you are going to teach him that lesson eventually! :lol: He just better be glad that Jackie was able to get turned through her PI work so that Vincent's sacrifice wasn't in vain, or I might have staked Stephano myself (sorry feanturian, but Vincent is my #1 favourite!) Ummmm...and yes, Lynsay dear, your fans do know that your immortals are not actually of the real world, but we like to believe anyway! :D It's part of the magic!!
wren

Postby Lynsay on July 22nd, 2008, 7:28 am

Stephano is still sulking and Neil is getting pretty fed up with him and ready to give him a bullocking . . . bollocking? Anyway, he's pretty cheesed with his half brother and thinks he has no right to be moping and whinging about being turned when Victor did it to save his life and, potentially, could have messed up his own by doing so since they are all allowed only one turn.

Neil thinks his big brother is being an ungrateful twit and needs to grow up and get over it already. But I suspect he'll give him another little while to get over it on his own before stepping up and giving him the swift kick in the backside he needs.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby Denise on July 22nd, 2008, 2:02 pm

Oh, I suspect Stephano will pop out of his funk as soon as the right female immortal comes along, yes? Or he may decide to put his anger to good use by helping track down those like the one who tried to kill him, maybe?
Denise

Postby feanturien on July 22nd, 2008, 2:14 pm

Wasn't that Lily? I thought she was the one who tried killing him.
feanturien

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series