Frustrated new fan!

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Frustrated new fan!

Postby DarkLilac on July 22nd, 2008, 1:23 pm

Denise...the bookmark that was in the book you sent me...did you make that? Where did you get it?
DarkLilac

Postby Denise on July 22nd, 2008, 1:57 pm

I made it. Just a little hobby. I don't make a bunch, don't have the time. So I make them for gifts. I thought about making them to sell at one time but didn't want the obligation that would entail. Then, last time I was out at the bookstore I noticed that there are some very similar already being sold, and packaged a LOT better than I'd ever be able to manage. Hope you like it.
Denise

Postby DarkLilac on July 22nd, 2008, 5:02 pm

Denise wrote:I made it. Just a little hobby. I don't make a bunch, don't have the time. So I make them for gifts. I thought about making them to sell at one time but didn't want the obligation that would entail. Then, last time I was out at the bookstore I noticed that there are some very similar already being sold, and packaged a LOT better than I'd ever be able to manage. Hope you like it.

I do love it!!! I appreciate it so much. I've been using it while I'm reading it:) You should sell them online!
DarkLilac

Postby alabaster on July 22nd, 2008, 9:56 pm

I currently am at a standstill I read katie macallister(anything by her), Lynsay Sands (of course), Did read the Harry Potter series, The Big Boned series (size twelve is not fat, et all) by Meg Cabot, every Christine Feehan (havent gotten into one or two of her series)in both the carpathian series and the sister, I read Piers Anthony stories over and over again, Nora Roberts, Every JD robb book known to man (i have them all), Many Stephen King novels, as well as Dean Koontz, I love poetry and read and write the tar out of it, goodness I wonder when i have time to sleep?

NOt to mention I just finished up a year of nursing school, where I was required to read so much at a time to pass a test, and still had time to read any and all of the above authors numerous times a week. I'm a bit of a book worm. :D well I guess that's probably why I'm here :D

Kris
alabaster

Postby Copper on August 7th, 2008, 6:43 am

ye smiles all around :D :D :D :D
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Previous

Return to Discuss the Series