Frustrated new fan!

Talk about the stories that got the Argeneaus where they are today.

Re: Frustrated new fan!

Postby Denise on July 5th, 2008, 4:30 pm

Darklilac, send me an email. I have a copy I was thinking about selling on Ebay. But I'd rather you have it. Try sending me one using the email button on this forum. I have my "Users can contact me by email" setting to Yes, but I'm not sure the board email options are turned on. If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll find a way.
Denise

Postby sin on July 5th, 2008, 4:40 pm

Denise we can not use that function. It is not either approved or unlocked yet.

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Denise on July 5th, 2008, 5:51 pm

Hmm... was afraid of that. Okay, DarkLilac, send me an email to my yahoo.com account. It is xxxxxxxxxxx I'm sure you can figure out the rest of the address. Dave had asked us not to post these, even disguised, but we really don't have a choice if we want to make contact off forum.
Denise

Postby Copper on July 7th, 2008, 7:42 am

wren what was that about the very special copy of rouge hunter :D :D :D :D :D :D
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby DarkLilac on July 7th, 2008, 8:15 am

wow..you all do get on here a lot on the weekends! We had a bit of an accident on friday with some fireworks...a roman candle to be exact. My son was holding one and the ball got caught inside the tube, and it exploded out the side and some of the embers got on his back, burning his shirt and him. just small ones, so he's doing ok. No more fireworks for kids in this house!(He's 9 by the way...so not a small kiddo. He's been through much much worse before...we almost lost him in a car accident at age 2..but that's a story for another day)
So far out of all the books I've read( The accidental Vampire, Vampires are forever,Love bites, Bite me if you can and now reading Vampire, Interrupted...in that order) Lucian is my favorite so far. He reminds me so much of my husband it's hilarious. So stubborn and impatient yet a teddy bear under it all. (I've been married 10 years this december..and yes, I'm 27)
Denise...I will be contacting you. I hope we can work something out!
Well, today is my husbands first day back at work after a week and a half off, so the house is trashed completely(amazing how that works,huh? extra hands to help and yet ends up worse off?) so I better get to cleaning. Hopefully I can stop in later this morning and chat up a bit!
DarkLilac

Postby sin on July 7th, 2008, 9:55 am

Copper wrote:wren what was that about the very special copy of rouge hunter :D :D :D :D :D :D

Copper, Wren was referring to the contest in August. Lnysay stated
Next Month's Contest

August Argeneau Contest: The next Argeneau competition will appear in August's newsletter and the prize will be a signed copy of an arc of The Rogue Hunter.
Hope this helps.

sin

Postby DarkLilac on July 7th, 2008, 5:08 pm

Thanks to Denise who is sending me her copy of the book! She's a life saver!!!!
Not even my library carries the book...it's so frustrating!
DarkLilac

Postby sin on July 9th, 2008, 12:04 am

warriorpoet The re-release with the new cover will be out supposedly the same time as The Rouge Hunter. Sept. 30 82 Days. 22 hours. 56 mins.

sin

Postby Denise on July 9th, 2008, 1:53 am

Warriorpoet, I do have another copy but it is currently in Chicago with my sister. She's coming in next week but may not be able to bring the books with her, or she may decide to keep them. If she doesn't keep them and brings them back, I'll let you know.
Denise

Postby Stauri on July 9th, 2008, 7:50 am

No wonder you guys can't find a copy of the cartoon cover of SWV - Denise bought them all. :lol:

All the reasonings of men are not worth one sentiment of women. - Voltaire
Stauri

Location: Somewhere in the woods of Tomball (a suburb of Houston), TX

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the Series