What Is....?

Re: What Is....?

Postby sin on June 23rd, 2008, 7:44 pm

Absolutely!!

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on October 15th, 2008, 9:52 pm

Someone asked sin about the AE4 recently...we have two thread topics with similar titles and four pages on the general section! This is the thread with my essay length posts that my big sis was (hopefully) teasing me about... :twisted:
wren

Postby rockie on October 15th, 2008, 9:56 pm

That was me!! :)
I was just wondering what it stood for.. that's all.
I might have read it before, but I forgot! muahaha! *girn*
thats my 21 yr old mind going a little crazy on me!!
rockie, still trying to decide whether or not to go to class...
to be or not to, that is the question?
to go or not to go, that is the question muahaha! *laughing hysterically*
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby wren on April 6th, 2009, 9:43 am

Bumping this thread to the front...for Kath and others who may be curious or looking for forum info...such as "what's the AE4?"...or who may want to post questions about anything! Image
wren

Postby MsKitty on June 13th, 2009, 6:10 am

You Girls are just so funny!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love Charmed & have all seasons on DVD, I am also a HUGE Tinkerbell fan.... I think I live in the wrong country!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby sin on June 13th, 2009, 9:06 am

MsKitty wrote:You Girls are just so funny!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love Charmed & have all seasons on DVD, I am also a HUGE Tinkerbell fan.... I think I live in the wrong country!

Thank you...we do try..heehee...wren, gigi, jill and myself got to know each other on the old forum..we got to be great friends..we sorta took the P3 theory and made it AE...wren and I also have the complete series..not sure about the other 2..

sin

Postby wren on June 14th, 2009, 12:46 pm

sin wrote:
MsKitty wrote:You Girls are just so funny!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you...we do try..heehee...wren, gigi, jill and myself got to know each other on the old forum..we got to be great friends..we sorta took the P3 theory and made it AE...wren and I also have the complete series..not sure about the other 2..

I believe gigi does...we kind of pulled jill into it when we discovered she was our perfect Billie...she may not have all of the series, but she has seen it. ;) Then the two pixies are so alike sometimes it is scary....that would be Stauri & Gypsy, btw.
wren

Postby sin on June 14th, 2009, 1:17 pm

wren wrote: Then the two pixies are so alike sometimes it is scary....that would be Stauri & Gypsy, btw. [/color][/b]

and boy can they get into TROUBLE....both here and on FB....But we love them..

sin

Postby wren on September 2nd, 2009, 8:29 am

New question...What are some favourite DVDs or CDs of Shakepeare's plays that you would recommend? I listed below the plays that I need for this school year.

I need help finding a few Shakespeare DVDs or possibly CDs...plays or films that are very good. The reviews on Amazon and other sites have been a bit confusing, and I want to spend my school budget wisely. Anyone have any suggestions of some that they really like and think are good quality, or any favourites? I would like some to be the authentic plays, as this is for a secondary school study, although some can be good films based on the original plays. I can check my local library, but I need to know what to ask for as the video department is small. They could possibly get a DVD through ILL (Intra-Library Loan) but I don't mind purchasing DVDs that would be good for a home library. I can possibly even purchase them in boxed sets that contain other plays, if it also has the plays/films that I need for this year. Thanks everyone! :)

These are the ten I need for this year's study:

The Tempest, The Winter's Tale, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Macbeth, Hamlet, Romeo & Juliet, The Comedy Of Errors, The Taming Of The Shrew, Much Ado About Nothing, and Twelfth Night.
wren

Postby susan60625 on September 2nd, 2009, 9:43 am

Wren,
I don't know about the rest of the plays, but for Romeo and Juliet, you can't go wrong with the 1968 movie by Franco Zeffirelli. When I was a freshman in high school, that play was required reading. The school even rented out the local movie theater and bused all of us there to see that particular version of the movie. I'll still watch it again when I catch it on late-night television.

Sue
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion