Conference in Washington

Conference in Washington

Postby Lynsay on June 30th, 2009, 2:37 pm

Okay, so thought I should mention that Terri, aka Tori the house elf (or on occasion like when she's bossing me about, the Terror) and I shall be at the RWA conference in Washington DC July 15 through 19th and I shall be signing at the Literacy signing as well as the Avon signing there. The conference is at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Re: Conference in Washington

Postby wren on June 30th, 2009, 7:28 pm

O, Lynsay & Terri, how I wish!! :cry: Maybe next year if y'all attend...I can hope!!

Today In a restaurant, I told our sweet waitress all about you website and books...well, she did say she liked to read! Never miss an opportunity for a "turn." 8-)

Our Momma is reading the Argeneau series (my 13yo niece finally succeeded in turning her <grin> so you now have all the ladies in my immediate family) and is about half-way through the series...and she told our nice waitress that they were "funny & sexy." :D
wren

Postby susan60625 on June 30th, 2009, 8:34 pm

Okay, you've got both coasts represented. But what about the heartland? Chicago is a great city, too. We'd love to see you here, as well! Any plans to visit the City of Big Shoulders any time soon?
susan60625

Postby wren on June 30th, 2009, 8:39 pm

susan60625 wrote:Okay, you've got both coasts represented. But what about the heartland? Chicago is a great city, too. We'd love to see you here, as well! Any plans to visit the City of Big Shoulders any time soon?

First, either Nashville, or preferably Atlanta! :D Then Chicago sounds perfect! ;)
wren

Postby susan60625 on June 30th, 2009, 9:28 pm

wren wrote:
susan60625 wrote:Okay, you've got both coasts represented. But what about the heartland? Chicago is a great city, too. We'd love to see you here, as well! Any plans to visit the City of Big Shoulders any time soon?

First, either Nashville, or preferably Atlanta! :D Then Chicago sounds perfect! ;)

Okay! Okay! I know! I'm the newbie, so I have to wait my turn! Anywhere in the midwest would be nice!
susan60625

Postby MsKitty on July 1st, 2009, 12:21 am

susan60625 wrote:
wren wrote:

Okay! Okay! I know! I'm the newbie, so I have to wait my turn! Anywhere in the midwest would be nice!

Me too! Me Too!!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Postby Mr Spice on July 1st, 2009, 12:32 am

Lynsay wrote:Okay, so thought I should mention that Terri, aka Tori the house elf (or on occasion like when she's bossing me about, the Terror) and I shall be at the RWA conference in Washington DC July 15 through 19th and I shall be signing at the Literacy signing as well as the Avon signing there. The conference is at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel.

Lynsay

FIve days of peace & quiet at home. Just me & the cat... awesome.
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Postby Copper on July 1st, 2009, 2:41 am

hahaha mr spice u of the hook lol oh dear maybe lynsay should not go sounds like your going to have A PARTY :)

coz i dont see why when i cant go to Washington any one els can hehehe
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby Kath on July 1st, 2009, 7:52 am

Mr Spice wrote:FIve days of peace & quiet at home. Just me & the cat... awesome.

Ha Ha Mr. Spice ... But you'll see after the 1st day, you'll be missing your Mrs. Spice. So we'll just have to keep you entertained here on the forum... :D
Kath

Postby wren on July 1st, 2009, 8:17 am

susan60625 wrote:
wren wrote:

Image Ahh, Sweet Sue...had nothing with you being a "newbie"...in fact, you are already getting past that stage. You are out of lurkdom and posting. Yep, officially past being a newbie, in my seldom humble opinion! Image As I've mentioned to MsKitty, we don't let our newbies stay that way long...we prefer to be one harmonious group of friends, although you are always welcome to call on the, for lack of a better word "oldies" if you can't find what you need or doing a search doesn't help!

Anyway, I was just wanting the southeast so I could try to get to a conference...not trying to pull any rank on you, I promise! Image Trust me, Mr. Spice & Tori would boot us in our booties if we were snooty and tried to do that kind of thing!

Btw, we also have many other members, like Shaa, who would love for it to be in Chicago. I think on the RWA website, it has a list of upcoming cities planned for future years conferences. I'll go take a look and see when our hopes might come true! :D
wren

Next

Return to Upcoming conferences