Argeneau Merchandise!!

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Argeneau Merchandise!!

Postby MsKitty on July 7th, 2009, 12:41 am

This is PURELY for laughs!!

I was thinking the other day, actually it was 'A Lazy Argeneau' moment, I was happily reading away with a scented candle burning & thinking 'How nice would an ' Argeneau Scented' candle be?? & my mind wandered (as it does LOL!!) and this is what I came up with!!

1. Argeneau scented candles - Naturally, scented to match your favourite Argeneau man!!
2. Argeneau Bath Bubbles - The perfect way to read... just add your scented candles & your....
3. Blow up Argeneau Bath Pillow (No! Not THAT sort of blow up) - Relax against this chest while you soak in your tub!!
4. 'Please Your Lifemate' - For the fellas, Luciens ULTIMATE guide for the love of your life (including How To Dance)!!
5.' Marguerite's Matchmaking Guide' - How to help your children find the one that YOU want them too!!
6. 'Bella Blacks Mexican Fiesta' - Elvi's favourite recipes for you to make at home!
7. 'Baby Doll Nighties' - Many colours to suit you!
8. 'Tunes By Thomas' CD of all Thomas popular tunes over the centuries (yep - a double CD!!)
9. 'Flower Apron & Head Scarf' - for your 'Lucien' to clean the kitchen with!!
10. 'Cure That Phobia' - Dr.Greg will have you cured in a jiffy!
11. 'Immortal Disguise Kit' - To help catch bad guys... or whatever :lol: ...
12. 'Argeneau Heated Throw' - What better to keep you warm on cold nights while reading your favourite series than this heated throw printed with your favourite Immortal!! Tasty! - I mean Toasty!! :lol:

My fave is the candle & heated throw!!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
MsKitty

Re: Argeneau Merchandise!!

Postby Lynsay on July 7th, 2009, 6:28 pm

Hmmm . . . How about a Lucian blow up doll? LOL. Oh, sorry. Just lost my mind for a minute.

Lynsay, who hopes she finds her mind before Washington
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby sin on July 7th, 2009, 6:38 pm

Lynsay wrote:Hmmm . . . How about a Lucian blow up doll? LOL. Oh, sorry. Just lost my mind for a minute.

I love the way you think Lynsay,,heehee As he is my favorite also.... Have a nice trip..we will miss you..

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby MsKitty on July 7th, 2009, 11:56 pm

Lynsay wrote:Hmmm . . . How about a Lucian blow up doll? LOL. Oh, sorry. Just lost my mind for a minute.

As you wish!! You better get ALOT made as methinks they will be a #1 seller!!! :lol: :lol:
MsKitty

Postby Mabel48 on July 8th, 2009, 6:47 pm

I want so bad to ask where the blow up spout would be. But I won't. :oops:
Mabel48
Mabel48

Postby MsKitty on July 9th, 2009, 6:50 am

Mabel48 wrote:I want so bad to ask where the blow up spout would be. But I won't. :oops:

I think that will be an option..... :twisted: :twisted:
MsKitty

Postby susan60625 on July 9th, 2009, 2:28 pm

MsKitty, I have a few more items to add to the list: a Double CD - "Christian Notte Plays the Classics" and "The Flavor of Violin Rock". Of course, we need Blood Lust I, II & III. I'm seeing some more self-help books -- "How to Survive in Big Business for Several Centuries" by our favorite businessman, Bastien and "Raising Immortal Children in the 21st Century" by Lissiana Hewitt. What about, "An Enforcer's Handbook"?

A question about the blow-up bath pillows - Can you order the Argeneau or Notte of your choice?
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby MsKitty on July 10th, 2009, 7:23 am

susan60625 wrote:MsKitty, I have a few more items to add to the list: a Double CD - "Christian Notte Plays the Classics" and "The Flavor of Violin Rock". Of course, we need Blood Lust I, II & III. I'm seeing some more self-help books -- "How to Survive in Big Business for Several Centuries" by our favorite businessman, Bastien and "Raising Immortal Children in the 21st Century" by Lissiana Hewitt. What about, "An Enforcer's Handbook"?

A question about the blow-up bath pillows - Can you order the Argeneau or Notte of your choice?

Why of course!! Nothing is impossible for the Argeneau fans!! I'm thinking of having a 'multipack' for the blow up dolls so you can have an immortal to suit your mood!! :twisted:

Great additions for the merchendise!! Love it!! Perhaps for the adventurous a 6 pack of Immortal Bar drinks (Good Ol' Sweet Ectasy & Everlasting!!) I like that!!
MsKitty

Postby Mr Spice on July 10th, 2009, 7:50 am

MsKitty wrote: I'm thinking of having a 'multipack' for the blow up dolls so you can have an immortal to suit your mood!!

You could do a Worzel Gummidge and have them with interchangeable heads - and I'm sure you could get the blow up spout in a range of authentic sizes... small, medium and liar, depending on what kind of inflation device you're planning to use. :o
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
Mr Spice
Site Admin

Postby susan60625 on July 10th, 2009, 9:48 am

Mr Spice wrote:You could do a Worzel Gummidge and have them with interchangeable heads - and I'm sure you could get the blow up spout in a range of authentic sizes... small, medium and liar, depending on what kind of inflation device you're planning to use. :o

Okay, Mr. Spice! I had to Google Worzel Gummidge (not being from Britain, like you), but I kind of like the idea! Instead of special skills, however, the interchangeable heads could provide different personalities?? Maybe???
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Next

Return to Discuss The Characters