Questions for Mr Spice


Re: Questions for Mr Spice

Postby Denise on August 30th, 2009, 12:10 am

Dave, you just can't decide on a style for your avi, can you? LOL
Image
User avatar
Denise
 
Posts: 2358
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 9:06 am
Location: Oklahoma


Re: Questions for Mr Spice

Postby Mr Spice on August 30th, 2009, 1:38 am

Denise wrote:Dave, you just can't decide on a style for your avi, can you? LOL


As the old saying goes - variety is the spice of life.
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
User avatar
Mr Spice
Site Admin
 
Posts: 652
Joined: April 14th, 2008, 4:01 pm
Location: Walking in a winter wonderland


Re: Questions for Mr Spice

Postby MsKitty on August 30th, 2009, 6:37 am

Hi Mr Variety is the Spice of Life!!

Sooo... how are we at Haiku's? Are you impressed or should we not give up our day jobs yet? :lol:
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
Image
User avatar
MsKitty
 
Posts: 724
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 7:06 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia


Re: Questions for Mr Spice

Postby wren on August 31st, 2009, 9:01 am

Mr Spice wrote:
Denise wrote:Dave, you just can't decide on a style for your avi, can you? LOL


As the old saying goes - variety is the spice of life.


I've enjoyed all the variety...of the avatars and locations! :mrgreen:

Image
User avatar
wren
 
Posts: 4293
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 4:55 am
Location: Mississippi USA


Re: Questions for Mr Spice

Postby sin on August 31st, 2009, 9:07 am

Love Mr. Spice's Avatars. You never know what to expect. And the exciting locations..
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Questions for Mr Spice

Postby Kath on August 31st, 2009, 9:38 am

sin wrote:Love Mr. Spice's Avatars. You never know what to expect. And the exciting locations..

Has he always done that with his location? I only just started noticing (the last few). Now I look forward to seeing what he comes up with next! :lol:
Though I did like the avitar with the greenish cat and black background better than the one he replaced that with (cat with red and black background). ;)
User avatar
Kath
 
Posts: 2664
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 5:51 pm
Location: Brooklyn, New York


Re: Questions for Mr Spice

Postby wren on August 31st, 2009, 9:48 am

Kath wrote:
sin wrote:Love Mr. Spice's Avatars. You never know what to expect. And the exciting locations..

Has he always done that with his location? I only just started noticing (the last few). Now I look forward to seeing what he comes up with next! :lol:
Though I did like the avitar with the greenish cat and black background better than the one he replaced that with (cat with red and black background). ;)


He has changed his avatar many times, often associated with some thread topic or something specific to him & Lynsay...but changing it so often with all these colours and having a different location each time is a new variation on his themes! I think it has been fun! 8-)

Image
User avatar
wren
 
Posts: 4293
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 4:55 am
Location: Mississippi USA


Re: Questions for Mr Spice

Postby susan60625 on August 31st, 2009, 10:02 am

Since he's been doing variations on a theme, I just thought he was going through an Andy Warhol phase.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
User avatar
susan60625
 
Posts: 5698
Joined: April 8th, 2009, 10:33 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois


Re: Questions for Mr Spice

Postby MsKitty on September 25th, 2009, 7:03 am

He's just being a virgo & looking for that 'perfect' pic!! lol!
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
Image
User avatar
MsKitty
 
Posts: 724
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 7:06 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia


Re: Questions for Mr Spice

Postby Mr Spice on September 25th, 2009, 8:08 am

susan60625 wrote:Since he's been doing variations on a theme, I just thought he was going through an Andy Warhol phase.


Did you know that before he was famous, Andy Warhol had a long career as a commercial illustrator and that there are a large number of record sleeves - dating back as far as 1949 - that were Warhol designs?

There is a NY Times peice aboiut it here;

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/26/arts/music/26kapl.html?_r=1&ref=music
"A heavy snowfall,
They are just about to close
The great gate of the barrier"

Yosa Buson (1716-1783)
User avatar
Mr Spice
Site Admin
 
Posts: 652
Joined: April 14th, 2008, 4:01 pm
Location: Walking in a winter wonderland

Previous

Return to FAQs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron