Who, What, Where, When, Why, & How Trivia Game

This is where the fun stuff lives

Re: Who, What, Where, When, Why, & How Trivia Game

Postby MsKitty on September 25th, 2009, 5:22 am

Julius would never hurt you. That dog is a lamb when it comes to you and your mother.

The 'Oh So Luscious' Lucien to Lissianna, pg 286 AQB


"Yes,but - Hell, you seem almost cheerful about it,"
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
Image
User avatar
MsKitty
 
Posts: 724
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 7:06 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia


Re: Who, What, Where, When, Why, & How Trivia Game

Postby wren on September 25th, 2009, 7:24 am

*giggle* sin & MsKitty...you are on the 5W's & H Trivia Game... :lol: Re-do...and save those quotes for future ideas on the Who Said Game ;)

Okay, big sis sin, your question starts with "Why"
Image
User avatar
wren
 
Posts: 4293
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 4:55 am
Location: Mississippi USA


Re: Who, What, Where, When, Why, & How Trivia Game

Postby sin on September 25th, 2009, 8:41 am

wren wrote:*giggle* sin & MsKitty...you are on the 5W's & H Trivia Game... :lol: Re-do...and save those quotes for future ideas on the Who Said Game ;)

Okay, big sis sin, your question starts with "Why"



oh..bite me..I knew there was a reason I avoided posting in this topic...Give a sister a break....driving days on end, stressful time, driving back with detours..I am brain fried middle sis..*pouting*
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Who, What, Where, When, Why, & How Trivia Game

Postby wren on September 25th, 2009, 10:32 am

sin wrote:
wren wrote:*giggle* sin & MsKitty...you are on the 5W's & H Trivia Game... :lol: Re-do...and save those quotes for future ideas on the Who Said Game ;)

Okay, big sis sin, your question starts with "Why"



oh..bite me..I knew there was a reason I avoided posting in this topic...Give a sister a break....driving days on end, stressful time, driving back with detours..I am brain fried middle sis..*pouting*


Consider yourself bitten, sin! Image

Image {{hugs}}, my sweet sister! Let wren make it all better! I'll post a question for you & MsKitty, since it was obvious that fatigue & stress caused things to get off track...and though it's not as big a topic as our "who said" and "Jeopardy" games, I do like my little trivia game, don't you? Image


To get the game back on track, here is the new "why" question!

P - Why was Morgan fascinated with Leigh?
Image
User avatar
wren
 
Posts: 4293
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 4:55 am
Location: Mississippi USA


Re: Who, What, Where, When, Why, & How Trivia Game

Postby susan60625 on September 25th, 2009, 10:45 am

sin wrote:
susan60625 wrote:P - When is Marguerite's birthday?[/b]



"I was born on August 4, 1265,"


Julius would never hurt you. That dog is a lamb when it comes to you and your mother.


Sin, that's the correct answer, but are you giving us the next question or a quote for a different game?
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
User avatar
susan60625
 
Posts: 5704
Joined: April 8th, 2009, 10:33 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois


Re: Who, What, Where, When, Why, & How Trivia Game

Postby wren on September 25th, 2009, 12:38 pm

susan60625 wrote:
sin wrote:
susan60625 wrote:P - When is Marguerite's birthday?[/b]



"I was born on August 4, 1265,"


Julius would never hurt you. That dog is a lamb when it comes to you and your mother.


Sin, that's the correct answer, but are you giving us the next question or a quote for a different game?


Sue...see the couple of posts above yours...and I gave a new question for sin & MsKitty because they got off track and posted quotes for the "who said" game by mistake... :lol: ♥ wren

wren wrote:To get the game back on track, here is the new "why" question!

P - Why was Morgan fascinated with Leigh?
Image
User avatar
wren
 
Posts: 4293
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 4:55 am
Location: Mississippi USA


Re: Who, What, Where, When, Why, & How Trivia Game

Postby susan60625 on September 25th, 2009, 12:54 pm

Sorry, Wren! We were all on at the same time and I guessed I was stepping on other people's posts.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
User avatar
susan60625
 
Posts: 5704
Joined: April 8th, 2009, 10:33 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois


Re: Who, What, Where, When, Why, & How Trivia Game

Postby sin on September 25th, 2009, 1:49 pm

Thanks sis..I had several tabs open [still do] will just have to remember to be a reader not a poster..HUGS
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: Who, What, Where, When, Why, & How Trivia Game

Postby MsKitty on September 25th, 2009, 8:01 pm

Me? Off track? NE-VAH!! LOL!! Sorry!!

Morgan was fasinated with Leigh because he couldn't control her thoughts!!


When did VIncent realise what he' done by turning Stephano?
Ms Kitty - AEA Sister & Australian Council Enforcer Contact
Image
User avatar
MsKitty
 
Posts: 724
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 7:06 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia


Re: Who, What, Where, When, Why, & How Trivia Game

Postby wren on September 25th, 2009, 8:07 pm

MsKitty wrote:Me? Off track? NE-VAH!! LOL!! Sorry!!

Morgan was fasinated with Leigh because he couldn't control her thoughts!!


When did VIncent realise what he' done by turning Stephano?


LOL...MsKitty, you have to ask the "How" question that comes after "Why" in the thread title...
{sigh} all posters must read the original post to review the rules of the game ;)

oh I think we should just...take a few liberties here *grin* Close enough, my dahling bogan-belle sis!


How did Vincent realise what he' done by turning Stephano?
Image
User avatar
wren
 
Posts: 4293
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 4:55 am
Location: Mississippi USA

PreviousNext

Return to Games, Quizzes, Fun Stuff

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron