Taming the Highland Bride

Discuss Lynsay's historicals

Taming the Highland Bride

Postby karen223 on January 26th, 2010, 2:34 pm

Downloaded to my Kindle this morning. Planning to read this afternoon.

Oh Joy For Joy I'm headed to the highlands. :D :lol: :D
karen223

Re: Taming the Highland Bride

Postby karen223 on January 28th, 2010, 8:51 am

LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT :D :D :D :D :D :D

What I like most about Lynsay's historicals is that the hero and heroine don't spend the entire story in conflict situations with each other, but are together against an outside problem.

Once again Lynsay has written a new and hysterical "wedding & bedding" situation. I admire an imagination that can create a different and oh so funny scene in every story. I'm very glad I don't work at the local Tyson chicken plant. I don't think I could look at a plucked chicken without laughing ever again.

I can't wait for "The Hellion and the Highlander".
karen223

Postby Denise on January 29th, 2010, 11:21 pm

Note to self: Pick Up Book tomorrow! I've had such a crazy week I forgot all about it.

ETA:
It's Saturday and I now have a pristine copy in my hand and have started reading!
Denise

Postby Lynsay on February 3rd, 2010, 12:09 pm

YAY!! Glad you liked it Karen, hope you do too Denise. I'm about to head into writing mode, one book due the end of the month and one the end of next month. I've been in "Trying to decide what to write about" mode the last little while. These two are regencies, so of course I've been having ideas for vamps instead, LOL. It ALWAYS works that way. What can I say? I'm weird. Hope everyone is well!!!

Lynsay

P.S. Karen it is getting harder and harder to come up with new and different ideas for the sex scenes, but your comment has encouraged me to endeavor to keep trying.
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby Denise on February 6th, 2010, 1:11 am

Loved it and am now in the mood to read a few more historicals that I am behind on. Looking forward to the next.

yes, the chicken neck comparison had me chuckling.
Denise

Postby Mabel48 on February 22nd, 2010, 11:59 am

someone sent me an email yesterday with several pictures of guys in kilts taken at parades and such, and you know what? They really don't wear ANYTHING under their kilts :oops:
Mabel48
Mabel48

Postby Jodi on February 23rd, 2010, 10:59 pm

LOL! Mabel48 :D
Jodi

Postby Lynsay on February 24th, 2010, 1:57 pm

What a good freind to send you such informative pics Mabel, lol

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby Mabel48 on February 24th, 2010, 10:35 pm

Spoiler Alert!!Well I just finished reading the part about Averill trying to 'pleasure' Kade. With the cream on her hands. :lol: I'm glad I didn't get to that part during lunch at work. I have this bad tendency once I start laughing I can't stop. I'll settle down for a few minutes, think about whatever it was that made me laugh to begain with and the next thing you know I'm in hysterics again. I can go on like that for quite a while. Laugh, quiet, laugh quite. Something set me off the other day at work until finely the new girl in the next cubical came over to make sure I wasn’t crying. My daughters are the same way and boy sometimes when we get together!!!
Mabel48
Mabel48

Postby lisa on March 2nd, 2010, 6:45 pm

Mabel 48 were the pictures from Allie Mackay's website? She has some great pic's of kilted men. Just go to www.alliemackay.com and find the link for kilties. Just make sure you are not on a computer in full view of kids/or in the middle of taking a drink, you will chokeup and have an asthma attack!
lisa

Next

Return to Discuss the books