Check ins

Check ins

Postby Lynsay on March 25th, 2010, 3:07 pm

So, okay, you guys may regret that I am now here rather than Mr. Spice, cause I am a fretter. I will notice if someone is missing for a while and fret over them, and that's what I'm doing right now. I don't want to make anyone feel they have to come here all the time or anything, life gets busy or they may tire of the series or me or whatever, but I'm just worrying about our Wren. She hasn't been around for a while and this is a tough time of year with the lack of sun and so on. Can anyone tell me if she's okay? That's all I want to know, that she's all right.

Lynsay, a born worrier
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Re: Check ins

Postby susan60625 on March 25th, 2010, 6:39 pm

Lynsay, Wren has been seen on FB. She is busy right now with the boys school. I'll let her know you are looking for her and have her check in. LOL!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby Lynsay on March 25th, 2010, 6:55 pm

No, that's okay. Don't trouble her. I was just worried about her, but if she's okay and busy it's all good. Now I can stop worrying. :D

Lyns
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby sin on March 25th, 2010, 7:11 pm

Lynsay I just talked to wren tonight on the phone. She is okay. Just has had a busy week with appointments for her and the boys, I had to call her when I saw the exert on the forum..AND we are going to talk more this weekend about July. That is a very busy month for both of us..Lol

She said she will try to get to the forum later tonight to read the exert you posted..

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Jewelz on March 26th, 2010, 12:39 am

Lynsay wrote:So, okay, you guys may regret that I am now here rather than Mr. Spice, cause I am a fretter. I will notice if someone is missing for a while and fret over them, and that's what I'm doing right now. I don't want to make anyone feel they have to come here all the time or anything, life gets busy or they may tire of the series or me or whatever, but I'm just worrying about our Wren. She hasn't been around for a while and this is a tough time of year with the lack of sun and so on. Can anyone tell me if she's okay? That's all I want to know, that she's all right.

Lynsay, a born worrier

I briefly chatted with wren online yesterday through Pet Society messaging (a FB game we play). She sounded good to me, but I could be wrong. I'll drop her a line and let her know she's missed on the forum. I've noticed her lack of presence too. I thought with the weather starting to warm up, that maybe she's out more with her boys. No worries Lynsay, I fret sometimes too. I haven't seen Linda or Mskitty post for awhile. Of course, I may have just overlooked a few post. I'm sure they'll emerge. Mskitty is on FB often. :lol: :D :lol:

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby Jewelz on March 26th, 2010, 12:46 am

Lynsay wrote:No, that's okay. Don't trouble her. I was just worried about her, but if she's okay and busy it's all good. Now I can stop worrying. :D

Lyns

I didn't even stop to read the other posts first before responding to yours. Looks like sin talk to wren. No need for me to send a message to wren. ;)

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby sin on March 26th, 2010, 1:03 am

Jewelz wrote:
Lynsay wrote:No, that's okay. Don't trouble her. I was just worried about her, but if she's okay and busy it's all good. Now I can stop worrying. :D

Lyns

I didn't even stop to read the other posts first before responding to yours. Looks like sin talk to wren. No need for me to send a message to wren. ;)

Jewelz lol...was wondering then saw you second post..

Lynsay I will be also chatting with her this weekend..I foresee a 12 hour chat..lol

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby wren on March 26th, 2010, 2:47 pm

Lynsay wrote:So, okay, you guys may regret that I am now here rather than Mr. Spice, cause I am a fretter. I will notice if someone is missing for a while and fret over them, and that's what I'm doing right now. I don't want to make anyone feel they have to come here all the time or anything, life gets busy or they may tire of the series or me or whatever, but I'm just worrying about our Wren. She hasn't been around for a while and this is a tough time of year with the lack of sun and so on. Can anyone tell me if she's okay? That's all I want to know, that she's all right.

Lynsay, a born worrier

Oooh, I like to be missed, but don't like to worry you...I will always pop in on the forum. But I do admit, it makes me feel needed & loved & I've missed you too, Lynsay. Image I've been a bit out of the loop on the forum lately due to trying to catch up on all the things I had put off, and to try to see my frog prince in the rare moments he hasn't been working. The plant has been giving lots of trouble, but it's up & running again. Gotta have our electricity, you know! It looks like I'll be seeing you in July...with my sometimes good/sometimes evil twin, sin! It always depends on our mood of the day..."evil" meaning naughty in this case. *giggle* First, rescheduled Immortal Birthday Party for sin July 17, then we get to be together a couple of weeks later. We were waiting for 2013 for the RWA in Atlanta, but anything could happen by then...although I don't believe the world is ending in 2012 because of the Mayan calendar. Has it occurred to anyone else that maybe the Mayans just hadn't finished it before they were absorbed or their civilization went instinct or whatever?! :roll: :lol:

So, I'm doing quite well, and have come out of "winter hibernation" though I'll be even better after today's doc visit & one next week & the dentist to go. So far this week, one son to orthodontist...we are through with orthodontics for both boys unless something happens to retainers, both went to dentist & we have to make appointments to get wisdom teeth removed so they don't ruin orthodontics work, both to dermatologist, & today I go to pdoc. Next week, I go to the ob/gyn...grrrrrr...and frog prince & I to dentist & him to blood doc. Then, we are officially caught up from all the cancellations & re-scheduling that I did all winter. Frog prince is usually on time with his appts unless something happens at work, and often helps with getting the boys to their appts when he can. I have to see my ob/gyn & get smooshed :( ...not that my 'ladies' are big enough to smoosh flat as a pancake but somehow they find a way :oops: ...and since I've rescheduled six times, the doc is not going to call in my hormone again until I do as I'm told. :roll: :P

I am only slightly addicted (well, it is 'slightly' compared to my Argeneau addiciton *wicked~wink*) to 2 fb games, Pet Society & Fairyland, and my pet Winnie has been hunting Hideeni's Easter Eggs in all my friend's profiles and she has been quite greedy about it. Pet Society forum friends...the marketplace opened today with the new Easter stuff ahead of time...they have made a new & easier to find things marketplace. Of course, Winnie has a new outfit. (She buys lots of clothes & has more shoes than I do! lol) Meanwhile, Violet Moonbeam, who is a dream fairy, has been hunting a Golden Dragon forever, to the point that Sue's fairy Jih planted the mushroom that attracts them, since my fairy was becoming "Violent Moonbeam" (funny what changing one letter can do to a name) and sprinkling nightmare dream-dust instead of "nice or naughty" dream-dust on everyone around...so I made her take a break to grow earth flowers & daffodils so the Easter Bunny will come to her garden until Jih's magic mushie is ready. Also, I spent my one free day this week deleting people who I don't ever talk to or play games with on facebook, so if you weren't a forum friend, a PS or FL game friend, or a few selected family members, you got deleted from my fb friends list, as I was ruthless! So, since you are all forum friends, you were safe...you are stuck with me unless you remove me! Image But what's the point of having friends on fb from 30 years ago that you don't keep in touch with even when you are both on facebook? You can always send a private message or email...or here is a novel idea, pick up a telephone & call. Now it's different for Lynsay, because her facebook is a "professional" profile page to network with her many fans & readers.

Hmmm...Lynsay, ever thought about having an "alias" facebook that is "you & Terri" for "us" so you can see the photos & things we post...or some similar idea? You must see our Pets houses...Winnie has an entire room totally devoted to VINCENT! Dear hubby asked why another man's name was in my pet's room...though he was just teasing since he knew "who" it was. Scorch, sin's pet, has a room devoted to none other than LUCIAN! Jewelz pet, who also is named Jewelz, has an entire house being devoted to each of her fave Immortals. Lucian even has "Alpo on a plate" ready to be served in her kitchen. ;) The other thing taking my computer time has been...ugh, "research" & things like that. For some reason, there is an expectation that I will live in the real world for part of the time, instead of in my beloved books or on my fb games. In the meantime, I'm sending you a photo of my knights-in-training in their first tuxes before their first formal banquet & ball. They had to be "forcibly encouraged" to go, but ended up having a wonderful time. (I love being right! 8-) ) When I mentioned that maybe the frog prince & I could dress up in a tuxedo & fancy ball gown & be chaperones for next year...in the words of the infamous Immortal Lucern Argeneau I got a resounding NO! from all three of my men. Hmmmph!! For some reason they think I would be interfering. I don't know where they get that idea, but like Marguerite & Kate, I'm giving in this time because it suits my purpose :lol: 'll just help with some of the "behind the scenes" work for it before the actual dinner/dance. This is our version of the homeschool "prom." There are other Dads & Moms there, and those Moms are friends who will happily let me know what's happening. :)

So, I'm doing quite well, and have come out of "winter hibernation" though I'll be even better after today's doc visit & one next week & the dentist to go. So far this week, one son to orthodontist...we are through with him unless something is needed, both to dentist & have to make appointments to get wisdom teeth removed so they don't ruin orthodontics work, both to dermatologist, & today I go to pdoc. Next week, me to the ob/gyn...grrrrrr...and frog prince & I to dentist & him to blood doc. Then, we are officially caught up from all the cancellations & re-scheduling that I did all winter. I have to see my ob/gyn & get smooshed...not that my 'ladies' are big enough to smoosh flat as a pancake but somehow they find a way :oops: ...and since I've rescheduled six times, the doc is not going to call in my hormone again until I do as I'm told. :P

Gotta go get ready...will tune in later for further adventures on the forum!

Image wren
wren

Postby Lynsay on March 26th, 2010, 9:50 pm

No apologies necessary Wren, I'm just glad you're good. I shall definitely look forward to seeing everyone in Nashville, I shall expect big hugs all around. I AM a hugger. Every friend and family member is greeted and seen off with a hug from me. Actually, all my friends are huggers too. Of people not trees, just in case there is some confusion. Although, I suppose some of them could be tree huggers too, but . . . erm . . . I'm off topic, huh?

As for the Mayan calendar, maybe they ran out of stone to engrave on, or maybe the guy doing it died, or maybe . . . or maybe . . . or maybe . . . I am not prepping for the end of the world 2012. If it doesn't happen, I'm good, if it does, who's going to have time to point at me and said "I told you so?" LOL

Ugh on all the appointments. I already had my smooshing back in January. UGH! Sympathies.

Yes, I have a ton of peeps on fb, haven't figured out yet what I'm supposed to do with it though. We shall see.

Alpo on a plate? LOL. Oh we really have to make up an alias so Terri and I can see these rooms you guys do. That's too cool!!

I shall wait on those photos!

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby wren on March 27th, 2010, 1:13 am

Lynsay wrote:Yes, I have a ton of peeps on fb, haven't figured out yet what I'm supposed to do with it though. We shall see.

Alpo on a plate? LOL. Oh we really have to make up an alias so Terri and I can see these rooms you guys do. That's too cool!!

I shall wait on those photos! Lynsay

Lynsay, you & Terri can see them already from your fb page, but you often have to add an application to get to it. I wasn't sure that you would want to add apps & fan pages/groups to your current page. (I have learned to check out page suggestions...the name may not always indicate what the contents hold. Some can be very misleading.)

You can easily get to any of our profile pages & see any photos we have posted, even those that come from games we play. It may be easier if we sent you the name we are listed under or our profile page info for you to type in to find us than you having to search through your friends list. You may have several friends with the same or similar names. I was amazed when I typed in my actual name at how many there are on facebook. I didn't think it would be that common. That's why I thought it might be fun for you & Terri to have an alias page so that you can add anything you want! 8-)

It's only fair that I let Jewelz tell you more about the "Alpo on a plate" since she came up with the idea for Pet Jewelz "Lucian's room & kitchen." It's just too cute! My pet, Winnie, even serves it in her "Moon Rock Cafe" ;) Our "rooms" in the houses are always a work in progress as new things become available in the game...and she used a fairly recent addition to the game to add that special Argeneau twist...and what she used is most appropriate to our lovely Lucian's book in more ways than one! :lol:
wren

Next

Return to General Discussion