The Shape Shifter Anthologies


Re: The Shape Shifter Anthologies

Postby sin on April 3rd, 2010, 12:03 pm

susan60625 wrote:Just wait til you read Run Run Rudolph! All I'm going to say is Scarf!!!!!!


Image Image
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: The Shape Shifter Anthologies

Postby susan60625 on April 3rd, 2010, 1:05 pm

*giggle*
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
User avatar
susan60625
 
Posts: 5702
Joined: April 8th, 2009, 10:33 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois


Re: The Shape Shifter Anthologies

Postby sin on April 3rd, 2010, 1:40 pm

Could not resist Sue..bawhaha
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: The Shape Shifter Anthologies

Postby susan60625 on April 3rd, 2010, 1:47 pm

*still giggling*
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
User avatar
susan60625
 
Posts: 5702
Joined: April 8th, 2009, 10:33 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois


Re: The Shape Shifter Anthologies

Postby sin on April 3rd, 2010, 1:52 pm

So glad I did not loan those books out..snicker
Image

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
User avatar
sin
 
Posts: 4637
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:55 pm
Location: Georgia


Re: The Shape Shifter Anthologies

Postby MysticFan on June 7th, 2011, 10:15 pm

I was only aware of the Dates From Hell antho! Although, I have never read either story I am very interested in them and plan to. I have no idea how I missed that there was two?!? :( I would love to see more from the shape shifters in the future... that would be great!
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black


Image
User avatar
MysticFan
 
Posts: 1385
Joined: January 14th, 2010, 12:15 pm
Location: WV


Re: The Shape Shifter Anthologies

Postby wren on June 20th, 2011, 3:29 am

MysticFan wrote:I was only aware of the Dates From Hell antho! Although, I have never read either story I am very interested in them and plan to. I have no idea how I missed that there was two?!? :( I would love to see more from the shape shifters in the future... that would be great!


MysticFan, Read Dates From Hell first, and then Holidays Are Hell if you can...while each story stands alone, like the Argeneaus, they are about members of the same family & Lynsay came up with another great sci-fi/fantasy premise for her shapeshifter paranormal romance world, so it's more fun to read them in order. :D

Lynsay, I wish the publisher would let you continue the shapeshifters in the anthologies, and continue the Argeneaus & their friends as novels. You could expand the shapeshifters stories, and at the same time, we would get the best of both worlds! 8-)
Image
User avatar
wren
 
Posts: 4293
Joined: May 7th, 2008, 4:55 am
Location: Mississippi USA


Re: The Shape Shifter Anthologies

Postby MysticFan on June 20th, 2011, 3:50 pm

wren wrote:
MysticFan wrote:I was only aware of the Dates From Hell antho! Although, I have never read either story I am very interested in them and plan to. I have no idea how I missed that there was two?!? :( I would love to see more from the shape shifters in the future... that would be great!


MysticFan, Read Dates From Hell first, and then Holidays Are Hell if you can...while each story stands alone, like the Argeneaus, they are about members of the same family & Lynsay came up with another great sci-fi/fantasy premise for her shapeshifter paranormal romance world, so it's more fun to read them in order. :D

Lynsay, I wish the publisher would let you continue the shapeshifters in the anthologies, and continue the Argeneaus & their friends as novels. You could expand the shapeshifters stories, and at the same time, we would get the best of both worlds! 8-)


Thank you, Wren! As soon as I get a few more books from my TBR pile out of the way I will definitely be downloading these. :D
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black


Image
User avatar
MysticFan
 
Posts: 1385
Joined: January 14th, 2010, 12:15 pm
Location: WV


Re: The Shape Shifter Anthologies

Postby ElectricFedora on July 29th, 2011, 11:26 am

I'm excited to read these so much. There on my to read list. Which I plan to type up. It's a rather hefty and very much still growing stacks. :D
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora
 
Posts: 250
Joined: January 10th, 2011, 9:58 pm


Re: The Shape Shifter Anthologies

Postby MysticFan on July 29th, 2011, 3:16 pm

ElectricFedora wrote:I'm excited to read these so much. There on my to read list. Which I plan to type up. It's a rather hefty and very much still growing stacks. :D


EF, I know what you mean! My TBR list is growing and growing, it's a bit overwhelming! :lol:
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black


Image
User avatar
MysticFan
 
Posts: 1385
Joined: January 14th, 2010, 12:15 pm
Location: WV

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the anthologies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests