Taming the Highland Bride

Discuss Lynsay's historicals

Re: Taming the Highland Bride

Postby Mabel48 on March 7th, 2010, 2:13 am

Denise wrote:Yeah, he definitely knew exactly what was being photo'd.

The guy next to the Queen, no doubt about it. Just look at that smerk. I can't believe the photogher didn't say something.
Mabel48
Mabel48

Postby ~Linda~ on March 9th, 2010, 7:34 am

Mabel48 wrote:Done. There not on my wall but look for an album called Kilts under my Photos :oops:

LOL I love the photos, nice blog!
The world is so Backasswards
It makes me wish I was
DYSLEXIC!
~Linda~

Postby Mabel48 on March 9th, 2010, 7:45 am

I finely got to read 'The Chase' and thinking about those guys all riding around on horseback in those kilts!! OUCH!
Mabel48
Mabel48

Postby wren on March 13th, 2010, 7:08 am

Mabel48 wrote:I finely got to read 'The Chase' and thinking about those guys all riding around on horseback in those kilts!! OUCH!

Mabel48...these days, you have me Image!!
wren

Postby Mabel48 on March 13th, 2010, 8:03 pm

wren wrote:
Mabel48 wrote:I finely got to read 'The Chase' and thinking about those guys all riding around on horseback in those kilts!! OUCH!

Mabel48...these days, you have me Image!!

Yea, the older I get the harder it is to keep a chain on my mouth. :oops: I'm hoping to get to Nashville this July!!!
Mabel48
Mabel48

Postby sin on March 13th, 2010, 9:50 pm

Mabel I can relate to that statement..LoL

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Jewelz on April 6th, 2010, 10:06 pm

What a twisted ending! I knew Edda was involved. But Godfrey? I didn't see that one coming. :o I kept thinking Gerhard was involved. Wasn't Gerhard the one who informed Merry and Alex of her mares injury. So I thought Gerhard stayed behind to dose Alex's drink. Maybe he rescued Alex from the fire to throw any suspicion from him. While at Donnachaidh Gerhard told Cullen he didn't think Edda was involved. You had me fooled Lynsay! Very clever plot!!! Loved it!!! Now I'm starting "The Hellion and the Highlander". Catcha later. ;)

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby Lynsay on April 7th, 2010, 1:44 pm

LOL. Thankz Jewelz. I do try to throw in a humdinger on occasion. Glad you enjoyed it.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby wren on April 16th, 2010, 4:27 pm

I can't read the thread yet because I'm a little more than halfway through the book...but every time a read one of your historicals, Lynsay, it becomes the favourite!! I love Merry! Can't wait to see how this is going to end...I know Edda is behind it somehow, but haven't figured out the how...or even the why yet...I love all the suspense that goes along with the humour in the hystericals!

Anyway, just checking in between reading! Will come up for air after I finish both of the new historicals and can take part in the discussion! :)

I can say that I'll never view "chicken necks" the same way again! :lol:
wren

Postby Jewelz on April 18th, 2010, 6:30 am

wren wrote:I can't read the thread yet because I'm a little more than halfway through the book...but every time a read one of your historicals, Lynsay, it becomes the favourite!! I love Merry! Can't wait to see how this is going to end...I know Edda is behind it somehow, but haven't figured out the how...or even the why yet...I love all the suspense that goes along with the humour in the hystericals!
Anyway, just checking in between reading! Will come up for air after I finish both of the new historicals and can take part in the discussion! :)
I can say that I'll never view "chicken necks" the same way again! :lol:

Merry is my favorite out of all the female characters in this series. The whole chicken -neck term and the idea of Merry consummating the marriage herself had me ROGLMAO!!! :lol: :D :lol: I can hear and imagine Merry's expressions. I can just see Merry barking orders like "carry yer laird's worthless hide up to his bed". Merry knocking Brody senseless for trying to force himself on an unwilling maid was justified. She's an entertaining character. Cullen was my favorite of the three men. I love all the characters. I hope you plan write Ian and Will's books. No pressure of course. :lol: Oh, what would my life be like without your books or this forum. It like therapy or a stress reliever to me. Wren said it best the other night when she said to me, "there's a reason why we've crossed paths".

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss the books