Contest # 1 - Love Bites bag

These are the contests specifically targeted toward frequent forum users.

Re: Contest # 1 - Love Bites bag

Postby sin on July 20th, 2010, 11:31 am

I love gift cards for that same reason Sue..:)

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Jewelz on July 20th, 2010, 1:43 pm

susan60625 wrote:I ask for gift cards to either Amazon, Borders, Barnes & Nobles, or, even, Target. That way I can just go to my list, and pick the books I want, in the order I want. That way I'm positive about which books I'm getting. :oops:

My mother in law likes to buy and wrap the gifts. She's not a big fan of gift cards. My grandma was the same too. So why take away her fun. So I made up a list last night. She's been hounding me for at least a month. As I give her my list, she hands me her b-day and x-mas list. :lol: :D :lol: Her birthday's in November. :lol: She cracks me up!

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby susan60625 on July 20th, 2010, 2:52 pm

That's sweet, Jewelz! My grandparents always said that they never knew what to give us kids, so they just gave us cards with money, especially as they got older. It was easier for them to get someone to take them to the bank for cash, than to run them to a dozen different stores getting gifts or, at that time, gift certificates. We never minded and it's just become a kind of tradition in our family for the older kids. We still like to buy presents for the little ones because there is nothing better on Christmas than to see a kid tearing into presents with wrapping paper scraps sticking to them and gift bows hanging weakly to their hair!
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby sin on July 22nd, 2010, 12:55 pm

Whoo Hoo..yay I got my bag and book. I got All She Wants. Thanks again Lynsay & Terri..Love them.....

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Lynsay on July 22nd, 2010, 2:06 pm

YAY! Thanks for letting us know, Sin!

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby rockie on July 22nd, 2010, 2:52 pm

sin wrote:Whoo Hoo..yay I got my bag and book. I got All She Wants. Thanks again Lynsay & Terri..Love them.....

To quote Sin!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!
I got mine yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My book is The Chase!!! :) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Thank you Lynsay and Terri!! I love them and they are awesome!! I can't wait for Born to Bite!! :)
Last edited by rockie on July 23rd, 2010, 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby Jewelz on July 22nd, 2010, 5:17 pm

Jewelz wrote:Wow, I feel special thanks to Lynsay and Terri!!! I thought you were sending bookmarks. Love the Totebag and the book (The Chase). Both were autograghed. I'll treasure these gifts until I die. :D I've not read The Chase yet. It was on my list of books to buy. Very Sweet... :) Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! ;) Hope to see you guys in New York. :)

I received my book and totebag too. Thank you! :D

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby grlnxtdr29 on July 22nd, 2010, 11:20 pm

Terri said they'd be announcing the Forum winners this week, and it is now almost Friday. Don't make me show who is the Bigger terror, Terri! I can start the Tel Us Tell Us Tell Us Chant at any moment :lol:
grlnxtdr29

Postby wren on July 28th, 2010, 8:45 am

My sons brought in the mail yesterday and said, "Here is something that will brighten your day!" It was a package from Canada, so we had fun opening it together.

Lynsay & Terri, Thank you so very much for the autographed tote bag and autographed copy of The Chase which is even signed to "wren" which I thought was really cool! 8-) I love it and will treasure this gift always! I had to hang the the tote bag up so we can all just look at it! *grin* Y'all are too sweet & spoil us...and we love every minute of it! :D
wren

Postby terri on July 28th, 2010, 8:53 am

LOL... ok ok grlnxtdr29...I will tell you... if you hadn't figured it out by now you are all winners that entered this contest!

There are a few of you that haven't said anything yet... Denise, MsKitty and Marebear_2000. Did you get your love bites bag and book? (I believe everyone else that entered contest #1 received one by what has been said, correct?)

Thanks guys,
Terri
terri
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Contests