Basha

Details and biographies of characters in the Argeneau series.

Basha

Postby deadwoodpecker on September 4th, 2010, 2:07 pm

Basha was first mentioned in Immortal Hunter.

She is blonde, beautiful, and fanged.

She is allied with the no-fangers.

I believe that Lucian's words (to Armand) are about her: "Apparently he's [Leonius Livius II] smarter than his father, though. That, or he has someone who has kept him on a tight rein."

If this is so, I can't wait to figure out her motivation.
deadwoodpecker

Re: Basha

Postby Denise on September 10th, 2010, 2:31 am

Will be interesting to find out exactly who she is, that's for sure. (and welcome to the forum!)
Denise

Postby wren on September 10th, 2010, 6:38 am

deadwoodpecker wrote:Basha was first mentioned in Immortal Hunter.

She is blonde, beautiful, and fanged.

She is allied with the no-fangers.

I believe that Lucian's words (to Armand) are about her: "Apparently he's [Leonius Livius II] smarter than his father, though. That, or he has someone who has kept him on a tight rein."

If this is so, I can't wait to figure out her motivation.

Adding: Basha has silver-blue eyes, and is very strong (easily able to pick up Leo 2)...while at the same time controlling and wiping Dani's memory to escape in the midst of a group of busy enforcers, so she has to be old enough to be skilled in the Immortal powers. Since she is fanged, we know her mother was an Immortal (rather than a mortal, edentate, or no-fanger) so she probably is sane (unlike Leo 2) but has some agenda of her own.

deadwoodpecker, I agree with your point regarding what Lucian said to Armand. While she didn't actually say Basha, Lynsay said "he has someone who kind of reigns him" in the following quote from the BTB Spoiler thread. It doesn't confirm or deny who, but it makes me think of Basha, too. :)

Lynsay wrote:Susan, Leonius has hidden himself from Lucian and the rest of the immortals for centuries, or millenia or whatever. He's not a stupid man. Crazy, of course, but crazy like a fox. He isn't going to attack again now when they expect it. He will wait until their guard is down. Besides, he has someone who kind of reigns him in when his impulses try to make him do something foolish. And oh! But he's an evil bastard. He's already told me how he's going to attack first when he finally does and who it will be.
wren

Postby Lynsay on September 13th, 2010, 2:29 pm

Hmmm...I can't wait to learn Basha's motives and agenda either. She's very...hmmm...she keeps things close to the vest. She's mostly silent so far, just watching with these old eyes. Shrug. She'll speak up eventually. They all do. But there's something bothersome about her.

Speaking of bothersome, Santo has a story I want to find out too. Which reminds me, I must stop playing and get back to Christian. Poor boy's in a bit of a pickle.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby susan60625 on September 13th, 2010, 3:25 pm

Lynsay wrote:Which reminds me, I must stop playing and get back to Christian. Poor boy's in a bit of a pickle.

Yes, please help my boy out! :oops:
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Return to Character Bio's