What we're reading

Re: What we're reading

Postby Denise on May 8th, 2008, 1:34 am

Acal, I have enjoyed the Sazi books. I haven't had a chance to read the last two yet but they are in my TBR pile. I'm currently finishind up the Heiress Brides trilogy by Celeste Bradley and really enjoying it.
Denise

Postby Kelli on May 8th, 2008, 6:42 pm

Well I am starting The Historian today...by Elizabeth Kostova. Really good. I wonder if she will write another book, it has been a while but this book probably took forever to write lol I have read it once already and it has a lot of stuff in it. It's a vampire book, pretty sure its Dracula, can't remember for sure.
I will have to wait until May is almost over to get anything new, Barns & Noble is holding back everything because I clicked as few shipments as possible and it is waiting on Kresley Coles book, well I hate waiting.

KeL

Kelli

Postby jill on May 8th, 2008, 7:38 pm

Currently reading several books the first in the Wallflower series by Lisa Klepas, Twilight by Stephanie Meyers, and AV again.
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby sin on May 8th, 2008, 7:51 pm

I have3 of V.C. Andrews books to get caught up on

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Denise on May 8th, 2008, 8:13 pm

I've recently finished re-reading AQB and plan to start on Love Bites tonight. I finished the Celeste Bradley trilogy last night and highly recommend them to anyone who likes historicals. The Heiress Brides: Desperately Seeking a Duke, The Duke Next Door, Duke Most Wanted.
Denise

Postby Stauri on May 8th, 2008, 9:12 pm

Jill - Twilight is how I found Lynsay's books. I had finished reading the series (I had to read them before my mother-in-law would let my 13yo niece read them), and researched vampire/paranormal authors. I can't wait for the last book in the series Breaking Dawn, or the Twilight movie in December. I just picked up her new book "The Host" today, since I'm kicking myself from getting bumped from the booksigning tomorrow night. Aughhhh!

All the reasonings of men are not worth one sentiment of women. - Voltaire
Stauri

Location: Somewhere in the woods of Tomball (a suburb of Houston), TX

Postby jill on May 8th, 2008, 9:30 pm

Well I saw the name mentioned several times on the old forum. One my coworkers saw me reading TAV asked if I liked paranormal romances. She has 16 year old daughter that has the complete series and she offered to let me borrow it.

Actually looking into quite a few new authors. But running out room to put them :roll:
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby Jodi on May 8th, 2008, 10:50 pm

Acal, I am reading Keri Arthur's Darkest Kiss as well and it is really good. it was far too long since the last one came out!
Jodi

Postby shaashaine on May 9th, 2008, 7:52 am

Just finished re-reading High Five by Janet Evanovich..
hehe actually im trying to re-read all her stephanie plum books before the next one comes out in june but i guess everyone here is trying to do the same thing because there's barely any Plum books left in the library :x
"Bippidy, Boppidy, BACON!"
shaashaine

Postby Copper on May 9th, 2008, 8:53 am

i get my Love Bites back on tuesday oh ye *does little dance* :D :P so i will be reading the soon
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Next

Return to General Discussion