Future Book question

Ask Terri questions about audio books, ebooks, book issues like book falling apart, cannot acquire books, upcoming conference or signing dates, Lynsay's online shop, website, newsletters, forum issues, social media issues, etc.

Future Book question

Postby Sfa1982 on September 24th, 2010, 4:02 pm

So I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, so if I'm wrong to post it here, I apologize...

I've been a fan of Lynsay's historicals for a while, but just recently came across her only contemporary book...The Loving Daylights....having literally just finished reading it, I have to ask will there be any more moderns or B.L.I.S.S. books? :D

Thanks!
Sfa1982

Re: Future Book question

Postby Lynsay on September 25th, 2010, 10:47 pm

I never say never Sfa, but there are no plans at the moment. I kinda hoped to at the time. We shall have to see. Avon is talking about buying Loving Daylights to reissue. I got the rights back some years ago. If they do, it might mean more of them. We'll just have to wait and see.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby wren on September 26th, 2010, 6:27 am

Welcome Sfa1982! :D Never fear, we are flexible around here about where things are posted. We have a general section for everything, but no one will fuss if you happen to post in a different section. We do have some basic forum rules, mostly for our internet safety, and the others are just common sense & good manners...like respect & kindness. Any of the oldies will happily guide you to make sure your posts get seen and answered, so feel free to ask us anything. Also, if you are looking for something in particular, we have a nice search feature on this forum. Now, we only let you be a "newbie" around here until your name turns Immortal navy blue...which means you are a true "turn" but it's quite painless on the forum...and an honor because then you have additional posting privileges! Image

Several of us have hoped to see that book series return. Some of us have been here so long that we won't stay happy unless Lynsay is writing every waking hour...I won't mention our names :oops:...and she must have very teeny-tiny breaks for food & water and less sleep than she gets now. Let's see...2 vamps, 2 hystericals, 1 holiday anthology, 1 contemporary (now that you bring it up)...yes that should do it...along with a couple of conferences & all the interviews, blogs, facebook, etc. Oh my, we'll have her personal assistant, Terri, cracking that whip! ;) Terri also happens to be Lynsay's in real life baby sister, so she'll be extraordinarily good at whip-cracking! *giggle* I'm just teasing Lynsay because she has been so into writing Christian's story that she barely gets any sleep...her creative brain won't wind down long enough! It wakes her up when Christian tells her the next part of the story! :lol: Also, when she is on deadline, her hair flies up in the air (by her own admission) and her fingers type so fast that we only see quick posts here on the forum...any other time and she'll be quite chatty, though not as verbose as me. Sometimes I think her fingers keep on typing while she sleeps! Don't worry...the real life Leigh takes good care of her, and as soon as she turns in the book to her editor, she will be here on the forum to post & play with us...then the process begins all over again. We all love her dearly!!Image

I don't know about the other authors that participated in writing the B.L.I.S.S. series, but since Lynsay retains the rights to her book & is now with Avon, maybe it will be reprinted and the series revived. I do know that finding a copy of Loving Daylights, even in a library, is very hard...although anyone who wants to read it could possibly get it through their library's inter-library loan system. :)

Jump in and join us on the games & discussions, Sfa...we love having new friends & we love to have fun! We say "the more the merrier" and we mean it! :mrgreen:
wren

Postby terri on September 27th, 2010, 4:09 pm

LOL... You're so funny Wren.

Lynsay is very chatty when she's not on deadline. Come to think of it, I am the least chatty of the 3 sisters... hmmm. I guess we are what we are.

FYI - Lynsay has on a wicked blue eyeliner that glitters when light strikes it. It's so niiiice (not to mention so Lynsay!)

Terri - who's back from VK after losing all her money in Vegas baby! <G>
terri
Site Admin

Postby sherr on September 27th, 2010, 5:30 pm

Oh I love Vegas!!!! :?
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby Lynsay on September 29th, 2010, 10:21 am

Today it's wicked purple, lol. But I won't put the glitter on unless I'm going out to dinner or something, I was just showing Terri the cool glitter eyeliner I got. She is the least chatty of the three of us. But she too can chat like a mad hatter when the mood strikes. So don't let her fool you.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby jill on September 29th, 2010, 8:58 pm

what happens in vegas stays in vegas ;)
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Postby sherr on September 30th, 2010, 7:42 am

Or at least until the FBI catches you.
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby terri on October 4th, 2010, 4:10 pm

jill wrote:what happens in vegas stays in vegas ;)

Including our money... lol

Terri fic
terri
Site Admin

Postby jill on October 4th, 2010, 7:46 pm

Tru dat lol
“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” Oscar Wilde
jill

Next

Return to Questions For Terri