G.G.

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

G.G.

Postby wren on January 6th, 2010, 12:30 am

Let's chat about G.G. ~ you remember, in VI, the very intelligent & good looking mortal with the lovely green Mohawk, tattoos, and piercings who owned an Immortal night club in England. Just a few things to start the speculation...

Will G.G. be a life mate, and if so, who is she? Have we met her? Will G.G. simply continue as the wonderful mortal Green Giant that owns an Immortal night club and stays in side-character oblivion? (I hope not...he is fascinating ;) )

We know if he is ever 'turned' that the nanos will remove his tattoos & piercings, as they see them as foreign bodies, but hair is not made up of living cells. If turned, will G.G. keep his green Mohawk...after all, Mirabeau has short, spiky, black with fuchsia-tipped hair...and even more curious...

What is the natural hair colour of this mystery man? :lol:

My thoughts...G.G. & Jeanne Louise are life mates, & I see him as a yummy natural sandy dark blonde! :D
I do need to go reread and see if we have an eye colour for him...and any other possible clues!
wren

Re: G.G.

Postby susan60625 on January 6th, 2010, 12:38 am

You know, Wren, you could be on to something here. I do know that Jeanne Louise has met him, but I don't know if she attempted to read him. I think the story could start out when Jeanne Louise goes to visit Thomas and Inez in England. Then the three of them could go to the Night Club and there she runs into him again. Of course, this is just speculation, but you've got my mind working now.....

*Cough, Cough* God, I hate it when the smoke pours out of my ears like that! ;)
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby sin on January 6th, 2010, 4:10 am

.G.G. & Jeanne Louise life mates. Yep I like it.. But I have him pictured with brown hair. Not necessarily dark. Green does not do dark hair very well. Yes I do know some who have tried and it turned out the colour of mud..

Going out of town in a few hours so I need something to read..VI is a good choice so I can come back and really get the speculation going..bawhahahaha

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby Damiana on January 6th, 2010, 9:06 am

I find him interesting too ;)

and it would be nice for Jean Louise to be his lifemate, i can't think of anyone more perfect for him :mrgreen:
she seems like such a sweetie ;) they would make a lovely couple..

I imagine him with fair hair, maybe not ice bloond like Lucian (he's one of a kind ;) ) but something like Alexander Skarsgård 8-)
Damiana

Postby Denise on January 6th, 2010, 2:28 pm

Yeah, I think he has popped up a couple of times in speculation as a possible mate for Jean Louise. I like it, too.
Denise

Postby Copper on January 6th, 2010, 4:45 pm

i love GG hes just great i would have him if i wasnt totaly in love with lucian

i hope we see him again it seems a a shame not to use him again
AEA Sister European Council/enforcer contact
The Sisterhood of the Travelling Fangs
Copper

Postby rockie on January 6th, 2010, 9:36 pm

susan60625 wrote:You know, Wren, you could be on to something here. I do know that Jeanne Louise has met him, but I don't know if she attempted to read him. I think the story could start out when Jeanne Louise goes to visit Thomas and Inez in England. Then the three of them could go to the Night Club and there she runs into him again. Of course, this is just speculation, but you've got my mind working now.....

*Cough, Cough* God, I hate it when the smoke pours out of my ears like that! ;)

I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH YOU SUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby Rawr on November 8th, 2010, 11:51 am

I would love for G.G. to have his own book. I truly have a real life weakness for men like him. Take J.R. Ward's Rehvenge/Rehv he has a Black mohawk, amethyst eyes, tats and owned a club or two. He adores his wife, is a stonecold businessman, and king of a varied sect of scaryass vampires. I have several friends rockin' the mohawk, Ollie for instance is an artist, bouncer, tattoo artist, and a UFC Fighter but, a total sweetheart. Tim is a crazy unpredictable musician and surreal artist but, a professional suit wearing stylist. I adore someone who is protective, professional, creative, surprising, and a sweetheart. Those people are truly rare to me. And Wren I now love you for starting a G.G. thread.
Rawr

Postby Rawr on November 8th, 2010, 12:00 pm

wren wrote:Let's chat about G.G. ~ you remember, in VI, the very intelligent & good looking mortal with the lovely green Mohawk, tattoos, and piercings who owned an Immortal night club in England. Just a few things to start the speculation...

Will G.G. be a life mate, and if so, who is she? Have we met her? Will G.G. simply continue as the wonderful mortal Green Giant that owns an Immortal night club and stays in side-character oblivion? (I hope not...he is fascinating ;) )

We know if he is ever 'turned' that the nanos will remove his tattoos & piercings, as they see them as foreign bodies, but hair is not made up of living cells. If turned, will G.G. keep his green Mohawk...after all, Mirabeau has short, spiky, black with fuchsia-tipped hair...and even more curious...

My thoughts...G.G. & Jeanne Louise are life mates, & I see him as a yummy natural sandy dark blonde! :D
I do need to go reread and see if we have an eye colour for him...and any other possible clues!

Actually I could think of ways for him to keep the tattoos though fake piercings are the only way i could think of him to keep those. Salt ink for tattoos. The tat problem for vampires has been solved before with that.
Rawr

Postby Rawr on November 9th, 2010, 11:51 am

wren wrote:Let's chat about G.G. ~ you remember, in VI, the very intelligent & good looking mortal with the lovely green Mohawk, tattoos, and piercings who owned an Immortal night club in England. Just a few things to start the speculation...

I so know someone I could picture as him in real life and I must say he's drool worthy! :mrgreen: :lol:
Rawr

Next

Return to Discuss The Characters