G.G.

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: G.G.

Postby rockie on November 18th, 2010, 7:30 pm

cgsdesigns wrote:I trip over everything too.... but I usually end up breaking everything around me. LOL It gets expensive when you let me loose in a china shop. LOL

Well, I either trip over my own two feet, those invisible speed bumps people like to throw in front of me, bump into everything, or sit on it. Lord knows I won't spend more than $1 on sunglasses as I have more of them imprinted on my bottom.

Yeah i know about breaking things. I don't wear sunglasses, which I can't because I can't see without my glasses.. I get bruises and don't know how I got them!
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Sisterhood of the Traveling Fangs♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby Lynsay on November 18th, 2010, 9:41 pm

Oh dear, I'm afraid you're describing me too. Clumsy as Clarissa, I am. Sheesh. And I misplace things all the time too. I suspect it's because I often have one half my mind in a book. Sometimes I think I'm only half here. (grin)

Lynsay, clumsy but cute...at least that's the defence I use
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby rockie on November 18th, 2010, 9:58 pm

Lynsay wrote:Oh dear, I'm afraid you're describing me too. Clumsy as Clarissa, I am. Sheesh. And I misplace things all the time too. I suspect it's because I often have one half my mind in a book. Sometimes I think I'm only half here. (grin)

:)
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby cgsdesigns on November 18th, 2010, 10:47 pm

Lynsay wrote:Oh dear, I'm afraid you're describing me too. Clumsy as Clarissa, I am. Sheesh. And I misplace things all the time too. I suspect it's because I often have one half my mind in a book. Sometimes I think I'm only half here. (grin)

LOL I'll have to remember that excuse!

You don't want to know how many times I've lost my keys.... once for three months! And right after I got my remote starter put on my new truck. That sucked.

We got a good laugh though because my roommate bought me this purse from the hospital gift shop during her last stay there and I went to change purses. I ended up finding my keys in my purse in a side pocket that was zipped and I NEVER used. I don't know how they got in there or how we both missed them the numerous times we searched my purse!
cgsdesigns

Postby Rawr on November 19th, 2010, 10:36 am

Lynsay wrote:Oooooooo, RAWR is no longer GREEN! Oooooo, she has been turned and is immortal now. YAY!!!

Lynsay who only has pierced ears...big wussy kid here.

Yays! I'm immortal! "I VANT TO SUCK YOUR BLOOD!" LOL And you're not a wussy kid Lynsay. I go get my blood taken every year or so to test my iron and I still get squeeked by needles. My tattoo is on the left side of my lower back where it's cushy muscle. Tattoos aren't that bad and the artist actually tells you to eat lots of candy before and during the tattoo. Only one part really hurt in which I bit down on my jolly rancher and it stuck both my teeth together. lmao. What a dork huh? Took me five minutes and stopping the artist to get it unglued.
Rawr

Postby Lynsay on November 19th, 2010, 10:58 am

GADS! You guys are listing things I would do, losing keys and getting teeth stuck together. Sounds soooo like me. Good to know I'm not the only dork around. Must mean we're secretly cool, lol.

Lynsay
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby Rawr on November 19th, 2010, 11:08 am

Lynsay wrote:GADS! You guys are listing things I would do, losing keys and getting teeth stuck together. Sounds soooo like me. Good to know I'm not the only dork around. Must mean we're secretly cool, lol.

Lynsay

lol of course didn't you know? dorks are the new cool kids. I'll go to a club and start to discuss my interests. Like Doctor Who and all of a sudden there's a who's the biggest nerd/dork contest going on. I won btw. I wear cat earred hats and entertain people when I read b/c I snicker, chatter and yell at the characters.
Rawr

Postby VirtualValkyrie on November 19th, 2010, 3:05 pm

Thanks! I suppose I got my ears pierced a couple of times (although the first time I got a second piercing there, it got infected and closed up :( so I had to redo it lol)... so I might as well go and give the tattoo a go. It will be on my wrist so I'm not taking any witnesses with me to see my reactions lol!
"Excellence is not a skill. Its an attitude."
VirtualValkyrie

Postby rockie on November 19th, 2010, 4:22 pm

VirtualValkyrie wrote:Thanks! I suppose I got my ears pierced a couple of times (although the first time I got a second piercing there, it got infected and closed up :( so I had to redo it lol)... so I might as well go and give the tattoo a go. It will be on my wrist so I'm not taking any witnesses with me to see my reactions lol!

Just look at it this way, you will be done in 20-30 minutes if its not to elaborate! might even be less than that.. i think it took all of 15 minutes to tattoo my wrist!

Lynsay wrote:GADS! You guys are listing things I would do, losing keys and getting teeth stuck together. Sounds soooo like me. Good to know I'm not the only dork around. Must mean we're secretly cool, lol.

Lynsay

Well being a dork in the new thing! lol! Its whats hot!! :)
AEA Sister♥☮☆♪
Live
.♫
⋰**
⋱♫ ..Laugh
( ``✫•♫
`✫•.¸ )
¸. ✶♫....L♥ve
( ``✫•~
rockie

Postby cgsdesigns on November 19th, 2010, 5:00 pm

Rawr wrote:
Lynsay wrote:Oooooooo, RAWR is no longer GREEN! Oooooo, she has been turned and is immortal now. YAY!!!

Lynsay who only has pierced ears...big wussy kid here.

Yays! I'm immortal! "I VANT TO SUCK YOUR BLOOD!" LOL And you're not a wussy kid Lynsay. I go get my blood taken every year or so to test my iron and I still get squeeked by needles. My tattoo is on the left side of my lower back where it's cushy muscle. Tattoos aren't that bad and the artist actually tells you to eat lots of candy before and during the tattoo. Only one part really hurt in which I bit down on my jolly rancher and it stuck both my teeth together. lmao. What a dork huh? Took me five minutes and stopping the artist to get it unglued.

What's really fun is when you get that Jolly Rancher stuck between your dentures and you can't get them out to unstick them! LOL I had to give up candy for that reason.
cgsdesigns

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters