Immortal Cookbook

Ask Terri questions about audio books, ebooks, book issues like book falling apart, cannot acquire books, upcoming conference or signing dates, Lynsay's online shop, website, newsletters, forum issues, social media issues, etc.

Re: Immortal Cookbook

Postby MysticFan on December 14th, 2010, 5:38 am

This is such a great idea!! I love to cook and I'm always looking for another great cookbook to add to my collection.
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby terri on December 21st, 2010, 12:44 pm

It is a good idea... I'm not sure about all the legalities so this would have to go through her agent and possibly even a lawyer. So maybe something we need to shelve for the moment. Lynsay is pretty crazy busy right now to the point that I am barely seeing her before she's off doing something else.

Hmmm... me thinks she needs a relaxing vacation.

:-)
Terri
terri
Site Admin

Postby grlnxtdr29 on December 22nd, 2010, 9:36 am

As Much as we would all Love an argeneau Cookbook, I think we can all agree that what we would rather have is a Healthy, Happy, well rested, sane Lynsay. If she doesn't have time for herself, maybe you'll have to "Kidnap" her for a week or two, prefferably keeping her locked away with a Handsome fellow as her jailor :P
grlnxtdr29

Postby sherr on December 22nd, 2010, 12:34 pm

:o Kidnap me please Terri....I could use a handsome jailer to eye...no housework...no cooking.....no job...ahhhhh
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

Postby MysticFan on December 22nd, 2010, 5:01 pm

grlnxtdr29 wrote:As Much as we would all Love an argeneau Cookbook, I think we can all agree that what we would rather have is a Healthy, Happy, well rested, sane Lynsay. If she doesn't have time for herself, maybe you'll have to "Kidnap" her for a week or two, prefferably keeping her locked away with a Handsome fellow as her jailor :P

I second that motion... or is it notion?? Ahhh, u get what I'm saying...lol :D
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby terri on January 4th, 2011, 4:40 pm

I would LOVE to kidnap you all and conveniently place you with a handsome, fun-loving, yet persuasive chaperone.

I wish I was Santa Clause... I would have soo much fun. <G>

Terri
terri
Site Admin

Postby Jewelz on January 5th, 2011, 2:15 am

terri wrote:I would LOVE to kidnap you all and conveniently place you with a handsome, fun-loving, yet persuasive chaperone.

I wish I was Santa Clause... I would have soo much fun. <G>

Terri

Excellent idea! You can sign me on anytime. :D

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it please's, and please's where it goes. :-)
Jewelz

Postby ElectricFedora on January 13th, 2011, 12:11 am

You can take me away to Terri but will i need to get my parents to sign a permission slip? and well I still be able to get a handsome chaperon? oh poo, it sucks to be so young sometime. :oops:
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Previous

Return to Questions For Terri