Christian's Story

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Christian's Story

Postby tkw5002 on November 3rd, 2010, 5:01 pm

Ok, I have given up b/c Lucian is Sin's. Nicholas is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At Last A Love Affair He Can Really Sink His Teeth Into

Image[/URL]
tkw5002

Postby sin on November 3rd, 2010, 5:19 pm

tkw5002 wrote:Ok, I have given up b/c Lucian is Sin's. Nicholas is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROTFL............coughing, giggling..etc..:D :D :D

~~~~~~Immortals or Bust~~~~~~
sin

Postby TomEC on December 27th, 2010, 3:38 pm

I wonder, do you suppose Christian’s story might be set against the backdrop of the music business? He is in a band. He would be a natural for that setting. It’s up to Lynsay, and I suppose she’s already decided, so I’m just blowing hot air (at least I would be if I were talking instead of typing). Still, Lynsay seems to set a lot of her story’s in the setting of some business or other, which makes sense since so many of her characters are high achieving types. Much more likable then couch potatoes.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby MysticFan on January 1st, 2011, 2:05 pm

Just wondering if Bricker is taken?? LOL I LOVE him!! :D
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby susan60625 on January 1st, 2011, 4:20 pm

Ummm, Sherr? Do you want to take this question? :lol:
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby MysticFan on January 2nd, 2011, 3:15 am

LOL, Guess that answers my question. :lol:
"Life can't always be cheesecake."-Elvi Black

MysticFan

Postby VirtualValkyrie on January 2nd, 2011, 5:27 pm

Hmmm, to avoid any future trouble, I officially claim all future male immortals! They are now all taken.

Kidding :lol:
"Excellence is not a skill. Its an attitude."
VirtualValkyrie

Postby susan60625 on January 4th, 2011, 6:54 pm

TomEC wrote:I wonder, do you suppose Christian’s story might be set against the backdrop of the music business? He is in a band. He would be a natural for that setting. It’s up to Lynsay, and I suppose she’s already decided, so I’m just blowing hot air (at least I would be if I were talking instead of typing). Still, Lynsay seems to set a lot of her story’s in the setting of some business or other, which makes sense since so many of her characters are high achieving types. Much more likable then couch potatoes.

Thomas, Lynsay has let a few things slip about Christian's story. It is set in St. Lucia in the Caribbean. Apparently, while on her honeymoon with Julius, Marguerite learns that the resort needs a replacement band and "arranges" for Christian's band to come and fill in. It is at this resort that he meets his lifemate, Carolyn (who, in case you haven't already noticed, is me under a different name for legal reasons! LOL!) This book, whose title we don't know yet, will be released at the end of this year.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby TomEC on January 5th, 2011, 3:28 pm

susan60625 wrote:Thomas, Lynsay has let a few things slip about Christian's story. It is set in St. Lucia in the Caribbean. Apparently, while on her honeymoon with Julius, Marguerite learns that the resort needs a replacement band and "arranges" for Christian's band to come and fill in. It is at this resort that he meets his lifemate, Carolyn (who, in case you haven't already noticed, is me under a different name for legal reasons! LOL!) This book, whose title we don't know yet, will be released at the end of this year.

Wow. Thanks Susan.

What a great system! Rather then spend hours and hours combing through all the posts I've miss because of being such a latecomer, I can just say something and someone in the know will fill me in on what I've missed. This is a fun place to hang out.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby sherr on January 10th, 2011, 6:20 pm

MysticFan wrote:LOL, Guess that answers my question. :lol:

Sorry been so busy lately I never realize he was potential being snatched. The question is JB taken the answer YES!!!
good girls don't make history and I plan on being very historical
sherr

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters