Argeneau Merchandise!!

Talk about the Argeneau family members and what makes them so real.

Re: Argeneau Merchandise!!

Postby Mabel48 on March 28th, 2010, 9:40 pm

Lynsay wrote:As for movies, Lisa, producers or whatever they are in Hollywood are the ones who decide what movies to make, and so far there's been no knocking at my door. I know Stephen King was in on making a movie or two himself, but then he is like a Mega God among writers, not your average Joe or Jolene like me. (grin)

Lynsay

Problem is if they tried to make a movie out of one of your books wouldn't they have to cut out some of the 'best' parts? LOL Where would SWV be without the comdom part and Chris yelling at Lucern to 'stop waving that thing in my face" Or the garden scene in Love Bites, or the food scene from TD & H. ( did you notice I have a theme going here.) I told you I had a real empathy with Mable about TJ. :oops:
Mabel48
Mabel48

Postby susan60625 on January 11th, 2011, 2:11 pm

Okay, I'm bumping this thread back up, because Thomas had an idea in another thread that would fit in perfectly here. He suggested Argeneau-flavored lollipops. Let's see, what flavor would be for which character? How about chocolate/strawberry for Etienne?
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby ElectricFedora on January 11th, 2011, 2:56 pm

Oh god, I would buy every single one and keep a collection...hmm, Lucian gets Sour Apple :D
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Postby TomEC on January 11th, 2011, 6:48 pm

I think a general Argeneau-flavored lollipop would be a giant, round, flat chocolate truffle on a stick. Okay, any excuse for a chocolate truffle.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” -Victor Hugo
TomEC

Postby Lynsay on January 11th, 2011, 8:31 pm

Should they be bat shaped? LOL. It always makes me laugh that the were putting a bat on every book. Especially since my vamps have nothing to do with bats.

Lynsay shaking head
Lynsay
Lynsay
Site Admin

Postby wren on January 11th, 2011, 9:17 pm

Lynsay wrote:Should they be bat shaped? LOL. It always makes me laugh that the were putting a bat on every book. Especially since my vamps have nothing to do with bats.

Lynsay shaking head

Perhaps round as a full moon, with the bat in the middle...like they put on 'The Rogue Hunter novels' since they insisted on a special symbol for them, even though they're part of the Argeneau series! :lol:
wren

Postby susan60625 on January 11th, 2011, 9:18 pm

I actually kind of miss the bats on the covers! It was fun to see where they would put it next!
susan60625

Postby wren on January 11th, 2011, 9:20 pm

TomEC wrote:I think a general Argeneau-flavored lollipop would be a giant, round, flat chocolate truffle on a stick. Okay, any excuse for a chocolate truffle.

As sin would say, "chocolate is mana" (that's her preferred spelling <grin>) She would be very much in favour of a chocolate-flavoured lollipop...or anything else...sin loves chocolate! :D
wren

Postby wren on January 11th, 2011, 9:25 pm

susan60625 wrote:I actually kind of miss the bats on the covers! It was fun to see where they would put it next!

Phffft...how dare they leave them off without asking us! Typical! :cry: Oh wait, they're still there...look on the back of HFY! Sexy full moon with a bat... 8-)

I thought it was amusing that sin used 'bats' for her forum movie review ratings! Image
wren

Postby susan60625 on January 11th, 2011, 9:43 pm

wren wrote:
susan60625 wrote:I actually kind of miss the bats on the covers! It was fun to see where they would put it next!

Phffft...how dare they leave them off without asking us! Typical! :cry: Oh wait, they're still there...look on the back of HFY! Sexy full moon with a bat... 8-)

I thought it was amusing that sin used 'bats' for her forum movie review ratings! Image

Thanks, Wren! I found it!
susan60625

PreviousNext

Return to Discuss The Characters