Contest #5 - for a signed copy of The Heiress

These are the contests specifically targeted toward frequent forum users.

Contest #5 - for a signed copy of The Heiress

Postby terri on January 27th, 2011, 2:42 pm

This is the same contest that's in the newsletter. For a signed copy of The Heiress!!

Send us your New Year resolutions OR if you don't believe in New Year resolutions then you can always tell us something that you have resolved to do/change/etc. regardless of the time of year.

Oh and tell us if you're still keeping it or not. <G>

Please send me your answers by midnight on Feb 10 to admin@lynsaysands.net.

Good luck everyone!
:-)
Terri
terri
Site Admin

Re: Contest #5 - for a signed copy of The Heiress

Postby susan60625 on January 27th, 2011, 3:33 pm

Okay, this is NOT a New Year's resolution, but it was a resolution. At the end of last summer, I made a resolution to go back to school. This was a hard decision at the time since I was not a good student when I went to school originally because it bored me and I didn't like doing the assignments and I had vowed never to go to school again. However, after being unemployed and being unable to find a new job, I knew I had to do something. So, it was back to school I went. I am now back at school for the past 5 months and am doing GREAT! I made Dean's list for my first semester and am working hard to maintain that status. I hope this qualifies.
"It's staked and baked, Jo. We're not pork chops." T. Argeneau :D
"Ohhhh, glow in the dark. Good choice." D. Notte
:D
AEA Sister-Member of: SASSy Argeneauts & YYI Club
susan60625

Postby wren on January 27th, 2011, 3:52 pm

susan60625 wrote:Okay, this is NOT a New Year's resolution, but it was a resolution. At the end of last summer, I made a resolution to go back to school. This was a hard decision at the time since I was not a good student when I went to school originally because it bored me and I didn't like doing the assignments and I had vowed never to go to school again. However, after being unemployed and being unable to find a new job, I knew I had to do something. So, it was back to school I went. I am now back at school for the past 5 months and am doing GREAT! I made Dean's list for my first semester and am working hard to maintain that status. I hope this qualifies.

Sue, I think you need to send it to Terri at admin@lynsaysands.net by Feb. 10th to enter...just copy it into your email & put Contest #5 on it. I think it qualifies very well! Lynsay says resolutions should be made at any time of year, not just at New Years...plus you are still working on this one with the new term! :)
wren

Postby terri on January 27th, 2011, 4:00 pm

Thanks Wren... and Wren is correct. Sue, just make sure you email it to me.

But no worries. If anyone wants to post their New Year resolutions here, you're welcome to do so. Just make sure you send it to me as well at admin@lynsaysands.net to be entered for this contest.

Terri
terri
Site Admin

Postby susan60625 on January 27th, 2011, 8:07 pm

Thanks Ladies! I guess I didn't read the rules properly! Image It only took a small frying pan upside the head to go back and read them again.
susan60625

Postby ElectricFedora on January 28th, 2011, 12:26 am

I made a New Years Resolution this year, I normally don't do them because I think there silly normally like Lynsay. I Decided this year I was going to really apply myself in school. I did and well, I did well enough Next year I'll be moving into two AP classes and then one Advanced Elective. I'm also passing my math class and doing better in Italian which is great for me because at the beginning of the year I was doing so bad. Now I'm so happy, I'm in an honors class and I chat away and get told by other students that they love my view on things, although one kid did yell at me once for
"Taking" his idea :roll: but life's not perfect.
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

"Idle hands are the devil's workshop." - Unknown.
ElectricFedora

Postby terri on February 2nd, 2011, 9:22 am

Hey ladies and gents,

Please remember to tell me that you're applying for the forum contest somewhere in your entry otherwise I will assume it's for the newsletter.
And please tell me your forum user name so I know it's a forum user applying. I know most of the forum readers that have been around a while.

So send to me:
1) indicate forum/messageboard contest (preferably the subject line)
2) your resolution
3) your forum name
4) address would be ideal otherwise I will have to ask later if you win

Terri

The only people that have entered the forum contest are Denise and Sue... really?
terri
Site Admin

Postby ElectricFedora on February 2nd, 2011, 8:49 pm

Oh, I entered without putting that I'm in the forum should i reenter?
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” - Brian Littrell

ElectricFedora

Postby susan60625 on February 2nd, 2011, 9:59 pm

ElectricFedora wrote:Oh, I entered without putting that I'm in the forum should i reenter?

ElectricFedora, I saw your post above. If you didn't send it directly to Terri through email, you did what I did initially. Send it to the email address in Terri's first post and include the info she asked for and you'll be entered.
susan60625

Postby ElectricFedora on February 3rd, 2011, 1:10 am

Thanks Sue. :D

ElectricFedora

Next

Return to Forum Contests